GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about liability on the part of the party-giver. She was an adult, who went willingly, and as far as it can proven (that we know of) left willingly before she came to harm. Not to say a case can't be filed at some point...but not sure how it would go. But it is not out of the question, if it is proven the killer was also a party-goer, I guess. Jmo

Was there ever a reason given for why Chelsea wanted to stay at the party when her friends were leaving? IIRC, she told one of the friends with whom she rode to the Halloween bash that she wasn't ready to leave and would find a ride home. Why did Chelsea want to stay? To visit with PAP after the concert? Had she met someone that night and wanted to spend more time with her/him? While :waiting: for what I hope will be a major development in the case when DNA results are available, I'm going over known details of the evening.

I don't know about liability on the part of the party-giver. She was an adult, who went willingly, and as far as it can proven (that we know of) left willingly before she came to harm. Not to say a case can't be filed at some point...but not sure how it would go. But it is not out of the question, if it is proven the killer was also a party-goer, I guess. Jmo

Or that things were known and not shared or covered. BM's description of when he became aware, what he did, who he spoke to, and his denial of not seeing Chelsea have always sounded disingenuous to me. Early on, heated discussion of this ensued, and his more recent statement to Nancy Grace is more of a digging in the same hole to my ear. I posted all the links up thread recently and for the past few months, nothing has changed my mind that has come up, from the idea that people are hiding things, have links and were up to no good.

Her actual friend looked for her for an hour around 2 am for an hour according the first PC. For this little information to come out of that many party goers in over six months says to me there is a group of people are sitting on it and their capacity to keep it in is slipping through their fingers, as Chelsea is found and her costume.

Okay Ive been watching and waiting patiently over the past months for any shred of development relating to Chelsea and I've come across something out of the blue which is now bugging the hell out of me. Not too clued up on the rules of what you can and cant post on here so I'll be as careful as possible. If you think Ive held something back which I am in fact aloud to post please tell me.

Right, on the 26th April just after it became public that a body had been found believed to be Chelsea's I was catching up on her missing FB group, when a female member bumped a post right to the top of the wall. It was dated 30th October 2014, only 4 days after Chelsea vanished and was made by a man. I'll give you his initials (I know Im aloud to do that) they are B.R.
His first and only ever post started by saying that they should get flyers to the railroad and that CSX has a hub in Toledo, also that CN has a hub in Flatrock. He then goes on to say that these guys who work the track travel from Toledo to Detroit and that they see a ton of land that is not accessible by road. People then began to comment on his post and he reply's with the fact that his brother, initials M.R also works for CSX on those railroads.
This female member who bumped it to the top must have thought his one off idea only 4 days into the investigation was a little too accurate for her liking.
Luckily I decided to get a screen shot of this post just in case I lost were it was. And I'm glad I did because someone (I'd suspect B.R) went in to Chelseas group and wiped that actual post clean of the page a couple of days later.

Because of this I went to have a look on both the brothers FB pages and so far found this info:

B.R removed his old suspicious post just after Chelsea was found

M.R works for CSX Transportation as a Freight Car Repairman

B.R works as a automotive Prototype builder at
Roush Industries, which designs anything from cars to tanks.

Both brothers are members on Chelsea's missing group

Both brothers have never posted, commented or 'liked' a comment except B.R on 30th Oct

However B.R is actively sharing posts from Chelseas group.

Both brothers are heavily into bow hunting and it seems they had been doing this just before and around 25th October.

Both brothers live in Monroe but come from Carleton

B.R attended the Halloween party that night (not sure about M.R)

M.R went to Airport High School (So I'm assuming B.R did too)

There are hunting photos on both the brothers FB pages which are very similar to the area Chelsea was found.

Could I be barking up the wrong tree? I am dabbling with the idea of sending it in to LE?

Okay Ive been watching and waiting patiently over the past months for any shred of development relating to Chelsea and I've come across something out of the blue which is now bugging the hell out of me. Not too clued up on the rules of what you can and cant post on here so I'll be as careful as possible. If you think Ive held something back which I am in fact aloud to post please tell me.

Right, on the 26th April just after it became public that a body had been found believed to be Chelsea's I was catching up on her missing FB group, when a female member bumped a post right to the top of the wall. It was dated 30th October 2014, only 4 days after Chelsea vanished and was made by a man. I'll give you his initials (I know Im aloud to do that) they are B.R.
His first and only ever post started by saying that they should get flyers to the railroad and that CSX has a hub in Toledo, also that CN has a hub in Flatrock. He then goes on to say that these guys who work the track travel from Toledo to Detroit and that they see a ton of land that is not accessible by road. People then began to comment on his post and he reply's with the fact that his brother, initials M.R also works for CSX on those railroads.
This female member who bumped it to the top must have thought his one off idea only 4 days into the investigation was a little too accurate for her liking.
Luckily I decided to get a screen shot of this post just in case I lost were it was. And I'm glad I did because someone (I'd suspect B.R) went in to Chelseas group and wiped that actual post clean of the page a couple of days later.

Because of this I went to have a look on both the brothers FB pages and so far found this info:

B.R removed his old suspicious post just after Chelsea was found

M.R works for CSX Transportation as a Freight Car Repairman

B.R works as a automotive Prototype builder at
Roush Industries, which designs anything from cars to tanks.

Both brothers are members on Chelsea's missing group

Both brothers have never posted, commented or 'liked' a comment except B.R on 30th Oct

However B.R is actively sharing posts from Chelseas group.

Both brothers are heavily into bow hunting and it seems they had been doing this just before and around 25th October.

Both brothers live in Monroe but come from Carleton

B.R attended the Halloween party that night (not sure about M.R)

M.R went to Airport High School (So I'm assuming B.R did too)

There are hunting photos on both the brothers FB pages which are very similar to the area Chelsea was found.

Could I be barking up the wrong tree? I am dabbling with the idea of sending it in to LE?

This is great sleuthing, thank you. The mods will let you know if anything is amiss with your post. Have you had a chance to share this with LE tellthesheriff@monroemi.org and/or call? It's good stuff they may have missed, you never know.

I will send it now along with the screen shot I saved. Im in the UK so thank you for adding the email address for me.
I guess if he innocently removed his post he will have nothing to worry about

This is great sleuthing, thank you. The mods will let you know if anything is amiss with your post. Have you had a chance to share this with LE tellthesheriff@monroemi.org and/or call? It's good stuff they may have missed, you never know.

How can I see who B.R. Is that you're referring to? I have looked a bit but no luck so far.

I will send it now along with the screen shot I saved. Im in the UK so thank you for adding the email address for me.
I guess if he innocently removed his post he will have nothing to worry about

Thank you very much for taking the time to do this, sharing it, and for keeping Chelsea in mind. Could I ask you to forward the same to Forager so he can map it, please?

Thought you were done? :)

TIA

How can I see who B.R. Is that you're referring to? I have looked a bit but no luck so far.

As I was writing the post I thought there is no way anyone will be able to find this B.R,, I will PM you if thats okay?

Thank you very much for taking the time to do this, sharing it, and for keeping Chelsea in mind. Could I ask you to forward the same to Forager so he can map it, please?

Thought you were done? :)

TIA

Good idea! will do now

Good idea! will do now

This is truly amazing finds, you're very good to do this. Thank you. This is just what rosesfromangels has been getting at. There's something to be said for when people come up with information that confirms analysis. Neat to see happen.

Originally Posted by dmc43613
Yes, during PC he seemed to speak with a good deal of certainty that the are COULD be accessed by RR tracks and that's why he said it was someone who knows these TRACKS well. I'll see if I can find it in the PC video again.

I confess that I don't get the importance of the railroad tracks. But it's lurking there somewhere. The same set of tracks shows up next to most of the big areas of interest in the case.

DMC,
I'd thought you maybe just had a fixation - that Lionel set that you'd wanted when you were six or something - but they're talking about your tracks again!

I'll try to highlight some more of the tracks in the case area. Here's the same Chelsea Overview map again, with just the one set of tracks highlighted (in red) so far:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zvYyF06zvqck.kaQX8kDx9-8w

There's another map of the same general areas from the Julia Niswender case, with more of the tracks already highlighted (in purple).

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=z_XRj_yu3Dto.kY07lN8zpHx0

DMC,
I'd thought you maybe just had a fixation - that Lionel set that you'd wanted when you were six or something - but they're talking about your tracks again!

I'll try to highlight some more of the tracks in the case area. Here's the same Chelsea Overview map again, with just the one set of tracks highlighted (in red) so far:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zvYyF06zvqck.kaQX8kDx9-8w

There's another map of the same general areas from the Julia Niswender case, with more of the tracks already highlighted (in purple).

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=z_XRj_yu3Dto.kY07lN8zpHx0
Thank you Forager!

I know, for some reason I have been fixated on RR Tracks since, the day she went missing....weird!

Roush Industries website-Your favorite theme park ride potentially made in Detroit.
Learn more ...Guess what the theme park ride is? Harry Potter..

https://www.roush.com

Roush Industries website-Your favorite theme park ride potentially made in Detroit.
Learn more ...Guess what the theme park ride is? Harry Potter..

https://www.roush.com

The kid who played Harry Potter was in Equus by Peter Shaffer, and my hinky meter bleeped looking at the shirtless guy with the strange glasses whose face you never see and who starts out at the bar looking away from females sitting there his attention elsewhere, but that's probably a tad out there, from PAP's June video. So many things to fixate on at those parties.

I was wondering how BR and MR are related to people we have looked at before.
MR is FB friends with a guy AB. AB seems to be connected to a lot of people:
LKZ "sketchy guy"
CE, one of the guys in the fighting video
2 people with last name "Bruck" not sure if or how they are related to Chelsea

AB lives in monroe but went to airport HS. Really into hunting, including bow hunting.

I was wondering how BR and MR are related to people we have looked at before.
MR is FB friends with a guy AB. AB seems to be connected to a lot of people:
LKZ "sketchy guy"
CE, one of the guys in the fighting video
2 people with last name "Bruck" not sure if or how they are related to Chelsea

AB lives in monroe but went to airport HS. Really into hunting, including bow hunting.

Just FYI, I have a lot of mutual friends with BR and I've never met the guy. It's the nature of growing up in Monroe County. It's a small place. Just throwing that out there. In fact, one of our "mutual" friends is a very very close friend of mine and I've never even heard his name.

This was already mentioned in above posts, but found the article again of the two other bodies that have been found in this same area, in 2013. So "crazy" that this is now the third (or possible more) body found in this area...what is the connection? What else is bringing people to this spot?
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/Michigan-State-Police-body-found-in-Huron-Township/19482430

I also came across a posting on a different forum where somebody was examining the RR tracks as well. They mentioned if you continue to follow them southwest past/through Maybee, you will come upon the location that Nevaeh Buchanan's body was found in 2009....the same set of tracks.

Read more at: http://www.monroenews.com/news/2012/may/29/community-mourns/

A man found the body while fishing along the river in a rural area of Raisinville Township off Dixon Rd. near a railroad trestle just east of Neiman Rd.

What is with people leaving bodies near RR tracks? I'm not trying to say all of these are connected since some of the incidents already have arrests, but it certainly seemed interesting to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur