GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they could re-interview anyone who saw Chelsea at the party. Or ask anyone who was at the party, to list anyone else they saw at the party. Going by the numbers, with 600 people in attendance, talking to 300 of them, may help new information emerge. Or contact anyone who was listed in attendance on the guest list.

Was interested to note that the sketch guy was omitted from the new flyer, but also the additional detail added (I do not recall this being mentioned before) that the wig was found at the Flat Rock location with Chelsea's costume.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Was interested to note that the sketch guy was omitted from the new flyer, but also the additional detail added (I do not recall this being mentioned before) that the wig was found at the Flat Rock location with Chelsea's costume.

Good catch, I actually overlooked that. The flier says her "Halloween costume was found (Poison Ivy costume with red/purple wig)" in the abandoned industrial building Peters Rd.)

I saw the flier posted on FB by Chelsea's brother, with the sketch beside it. I asked if they were still searching for the sketched person, but the brother does not know.

I think for me the wig has been an unanswered question.

I read, possibly FB, after Chelsea was not locatable at the PXP party that a witness had said she was not wearing the wig at the end of the evening. That suggested to me tgat she might have disgarded thecwig, like the 'poison' bottle.

It appears she had it with her, whether she carried it or tucked it in somewhere with what she was wearing.

I do wonder whether she was at Flat Rock or whether after whatever sadly happened her things were then dumped at Flat Rock.

I was always stuck on the vendor's sighting as there doesn't appear to be any other third party witness. That is not to say that the vendor did not see what he said he saw, its just odd.

Latest updates on the Help Find Chelsea a Bruck page say this flier was only the first, an updated stronger-worded one is in the works. Also, the reward of $30,000 is still active.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 52
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 56
ARW UK, it is good to have new eyes here. Thanks for your input. Welcome!

I have a few questions regarding Chelsea's costume that I hope someone can answer.

Why did Chelsea choose to make the Poison Ivy costume? Was she really into Batman and other comics? Did she particularly like the Poison Ivy character? Were there other people at the party with matching costumes (batman, the Joker, the Riddler, etc.)?

I really don't know the answers to your questions, Squirrel. I recall she liked certain video games.... perhaps a connection through them, or was there a new movie out with these characters around that time?

I think for me the wig has been an unanswered question.

I read, possibly FB, after Chelsea was not locatable at the PXP party that a witness had said she was not wearing the wig at the end of the evening. That suggested to me tgat she might have disgarded thecwig, like the 'poison' bottle.

It appears she had it with her, whether she carried it or tucked it in somewhere with what she was wearing.

I do wonder whether she was at Flat Rock or whether after whatever sadly happened her things were then dumped at Flat Rock.

I was always stuck on the vendor's sighting as there doesn't appear to be any other third party witness. That is not to say that the vendor did not see what he said he saw, its just odd.

Welcome, ARW UK!

Agreed, about no other third party witness to the sketch guy. So much time has gone by and no sketch guy emerges. Wonder if something is off about the sketch. Maybe the guy is older or younger than 20 something. Or is completely in custom with a wig, glasses etc... Maybe he changed customs in the car. Came to the party as something else and switched late in the evening.

I shudder to think of how part of the CB's custom and purple wig got to the Flatrock, Peters Rd. location. But this too must be contemplated.

With the help of a friend I recently arrived at another theory of why CB might have walked off with the sketch guy. Perhaps not for a ride. CB wanted to find her friend and her phone. Maybe she was to borrow the sketch guy's phone, but there wasn't a signal where they were standing, so they walked away towards the cars to find better cell reception. Or, the sketch guy could have offered to walk with CB to another area where more cars were parked in hopes of locating her friend.

I have a few questions regarding Chelsea's costume that I hope someone can answer.

Why did Chelsea choose to make the Poison Ivy costume? Was she really into Batman and other comics? Did she particularly like the Poison Ivy character? Were there other people at the party with matching costumes (batman, the Joker, the Riddler, etc.)?

Not sure why Poison Ivy. But she looked great in her costume. The Batman movie (s) are very popular with people in CB's age group. Researching for this case I've come across many 20 somethings who post pictures of Batman, as well as Harry Potter. Heck at the Frenchtown Mall in Monroe about the only thing left is the cinema where young people flock on the weekends of a new movie showing.

Welcome, ARW UK!

Agreed, about no other third party witness to the sketch guy. So much time has gone by and no sketch guy emerges. Wonder if something is off about the sketch. Maybe the guy is older or younger than 20 something. Or is completely in custom with a wig, glasses etc... Maybe he changed customs in the car. Came to the party as something else and switched late in the evening.

I shudder to think of how part of the CB's custom and purple wig got to the Flatrock, Peters Rd. location. But this too must be contemplated.

With the help of a friend I recently arrived at another theory of why CB might have walked off with the sketch guy. Perhaps not for a ride. CB wanted to find her friend and her phone. Maybe she was to borrow the sketch guy's phone, but there wasn't a signal where they were standing, so they walked away towards the cars to find better cell reception. Or, the sketch guy could have offered to walk with CB to another area where more cars were parked in hopes of locating her friend.
I think timing wise, Chelsea had a ride 'booked' with 'friend 2' for 3.15am and my understanding was the friend was on time.
Of course its possible that Chelsea borrowed sketch's phone but if the call connected then LE would most likely know the number and owner. I think Chelsea had already made the pick up call without sketch being involved.

We know the approximate time Chelsea was walking towards the car parking area was just after 3.00am so its quite a tight window imo.

The vendor says that Chelsea and sketch were talking amiably and were walking to the car park area and nothing seemed untoward.

I would suggest that Chelsea knew it was getting close to pick up time so was making her way there. Perhaps sketch was either going to be picked up by friends or was driving himself back home. Its not a stretch for him to have said 'I might as well walk you to the car park'

What we don't know is what happened at the car park. One might say that sketch was just a friendly sort and parted company with Chelsea. However you might have expected sketch to have come forward to LE once it was known Chelsea was missing and that LE wanted to talk to him.

On the face of it sketch may have seen or heard something. The fact he hasn't come forward is a red flag. Is it likely he was from 'out of town' and the resulting publicity hasn't reached him? (I'm on the other side of the planet and I am aware of Chelsea's disappearance)

When Chelsea was missing I believe 'friend 2' posted on the PXP event page asking if anyone had seen her. I think the Poison Ivy picture was posted but someone said they hadn't recognised Chelsea as she hadn't been wearing the wig.

Sadly we can only speculate on events from the point Chelsea walks to the car park. I personally believe that she did not take a lift from a third party. I think her actions suggest she was going there for a pre-arranged lift.

What does that leave you with. It might suggest an abduction but is that likely? Would not Chelsea have screamed? Her walk to the car park witnessed by the vendor does not indicate she was either drunk or under the influence of something that may have been introduced by a third party. Of course it can't be ruled out.

Might the 'Hero' story play in here? If what has been reported is the basic narrative, then it doesn't make sense. Explaining away the blood is a detail that isn't needed. Add to that the mothers narrative, you get an additional spin.

Chelsea waits for lift, perhaps sketch waits with her or leaves, but Chelsea is standing in the wrong place. Someone reverses quicker than expected and knocks her down. There is clearly blood on her (from earlier walk into a post) and perhaps driver and friends panic. Hero helps put Chelsea into vehicle. He knows other party but lies to LE to protect them (or himself)

Of course with this scenario it doesn't fit easily with what we subsequently to learn. Do they think they've killed her at that point, was the intention to get Chelsea to hospital but she sadly expires? It's difficult to reconcile the Flat Rock discovery.

Understandably LE has to keep back info, and that is right to do so, but it does mean our interpretation of events may hang on a premise that LE could say they've have satisfactorily discounted.

I have pretty much followed this case from day one. Learning that a girl dressed as Poison Ivy disappeared, that she was a fan of Final Fantasy VII and that she was a fan of Dr Who pretty much made a personal connection for me.

It's heartening that Chelsea has touched so many people.

I have mentioned before a person JB, who is/was friends with both HB (hero guy) and Chelsea, who was also "security" at the party. A while back he closed down his FB account. Perhaps a coincidence, but he and his newlywed wife have a thing with "the Joker" and "Harley Quinn" two other characters (like "poison ivy") from Batman (he even got married in clothes that match the Joker's bright color scheme).

What social media was Chelsea on?
I know she was on Myspace, Facebook and Tumblr. She had a twitter account but hardly used it. Her Tumblr seemed to end around Jan. 2014, but I am not sure if she switched to something else (or another Tumblr account).

From her tumblr postings it seems that Chelsea had some (perhaps short-lived) relationships with men. In particular,
in the beginning of her tumblr she addresses a person that has broken her heart (who broke the relationship with changing his status on FB). From other postings it seems that this person also had a (different) girlfriend and there may have been some love triangle. Anyway, I was wondering if the person who killed Chelsea may have been someone that she had a relationship with in the past.

From her tumblr postings it seems that Chelsea had some (perhaps short-lived) relationships with men. In particular,
in the beginning of her tumblr she addresses a person that has broken her heart (who broke the relationship with changing his status on FB). From other postings it seems that this person also had a (different) girlfriend and there may have been some love triangle. Anyway, I was wondering if the person who killed Chelsea may have been someone that she had a relationship with in the past.

I wonder if she met someone (a guy) at another one of BM's parties. It looks like she attended the BM's birthday bash on Post Rd on June 7, 14 and a gig for PXP at Rocky's Pub in Riverview on May 3rd, 14.

I have mentioned before a person JB, who is/was friends with both HB (hero guy) and Chelsea, who was also "security" at the party. A while back he closed down his FB account. Perhaps a coincidence, but he and his newlywed wife have a thing with "the Joker" and "Harley Quinn" two other characters (like "poison ivy") from Batman (he even got married in clothes that match the Joker's bright color scheme).

Yeah, I saw that a while back. Is he the one CB was referring to on tumblr in regards to heartbreak?

Can someone remind me what pickup friend did when she got there and chelsea wasnt at the pickup spot?

Can someone remind me what pickup friend did when she got there and chelsea wasnt at the pickup spot?

I don't recall anyone coming back to get Chelsea. She had called a friend from the party, but the friend did not answer the phone. Here are a couple timelines from early in the investigation. One I had posted, one from Chelsea's SIL.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ownship-26-Oct-2014-4&p=11743057#post11743057

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ownship-26-Oct-2014-4&p=11743456#post11743456

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ownship-26-Oct-2014-1&p=11248709#post11248709

I think timing wise, Chelsea had a ride 'booked' with 'friend 2' for 3.15am and my understanding was the friend was on time.
Of course its possible that Chelsea borrowed sketch's phone but if the call connected then LE would most likely know the number and owner. I think Chelsea had already made the pick up call without sketch being involved.

We know the approximate time Chelsea was walking towards the car parking area was just after 3.00am so its quite a tight window imo.

The vendor says that Chelsea and sketch were talking amiably and were walking to the car park area and nothing seemed untoward.

I would suggest that Chelsea knew it was getting close to pick up time so was making her way there. Perhaps sketch was either going to be picked up by friends or was driving himself back home. Its not a stretch for him to have said 'I might as well walk you to the car park'

What we don't know is what happened at the car park. One might say that sketch was just a friendly sort and parted company with Chelsea. However you might have expected sketch to have come forward to LE once it was known Chelsea was missing and that LE wanted to talk to him.

On the face of it sketch may have seen or heard something. The fact he hasn't come forward is a red flag. Is it likely he was from 'out of town' and the resulting publicity hasn't reached him? (I'm on the other side of the planet and I am aware of Chelsea's disappearance)

When Chelsea was missing I believe 'friend 2' posted on the PXP event page asking if anyone had seen her. I think the Poison Ivy picture was posted but someone said they hadn't recognised Chelsea as she hadn't been wearing the wig.

Sadly we can only speculate on events from the point Chelsea walks to the car park. I personally believe that she did not take a lift from a third party. I think her actions suggest she was going there for a pre-arranged lift.

What does that leave you with. It might suggest an abduction but is that likely? Would not Chelsea have screamed? Her walk to the car park witnessed by the vendor does not indicate she was either drunk or under the influence of something that may have been introduced by a third party. Of course it can't be ruled out.

Might the 'Hero' story play in here? If what has been reported is the basic narrative, then it doesn't make sense. Explaining away the blood is a detail that isn't needed. Add to that the mothers narrative, you get an additional spin.

Chelsea waits for lift, perhaps sketch waits with her or leaves, but Chelsea is standing in the wrong place. Someone reverses quicker than expected and knocks her down. There is clearly blood on her (from earlier walk into a post) and perhaps driver and friends panic. Hero helps put Chelsea into vehicle. He knows other party but lies to LE to protect them (or himself)

Of course with this scenario it doesn't fit easily with what we subsequently to learn. Do they think they've killed her at that point, was the intention to get Chelsea to hospital but she sadly expires? It's difficult to reconcile the Flat Rock discovery.

Understandably LE has to keep back info, and that is right to do so, but it does mean our interpretation of events may hang on a premise that LE could say they've have satisfactorily discounted.

I have pretty much followed this case from day one. Learning that a girl dressed as Poison Ivy disappeared, that she was a fan of Final Fantasy VII and that she was a fan of Dr Who pretty much made a personal connection for me.

It's heartening that Chelsea has touched so many people.

Bolded by me. I ask about the friend because of this statement. Do we maybe have a link for this? I think this is an important piece of info to sort out- did someone actually come to pick her up (or was scheduled) or not.

I do not recall ever hearing a friend had returned to pick up Chelsea. I have tried unsuccessfully to find anything on when or who reported her missing. The closest I can find is that her family realized she had not come home late Sunday (party was Saturday night into Sunday morning).

http://www.toledonewsnow.com/story/27056410/monroe-county-authorities-looking-for-missing-woman
Told by friends she was staying at the party and would hitch a ride home.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2014/10/30/missing-monroe-county-woman-day/18170241/
Kassandra Bruck, 24, said the search started Monday after family members realized late Sunday night that no one had heard from her sister, who lives with their parents in Maybee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste