GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I began to feel the same thinking it could be female ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's possible. A few people said early on it could have easily been a girl. The style of hair, glasses and clothing is popular with either gender. CB might go with a girl for a ride home and feel safe, and be off guard to any danger. It's not fair to the guys to say this but girls do feel safer with other girls, even ones they do not know very well, or at all.

It is possible that a woman killed her. But sketchy guy most likely is a man. He was described as having facial hair.

My impression is that she started the tumblr account to communicate to her love interest, although it seems to be a one-way communication. At the beginning, he had just dumped her by changing his Facebook status. But she also used the account to blow of steam about daily frustrations (and frustrations with him). I think only few of her friends knew about the tumblr account, because some of the things she posts there are definitely TMI. Maybe at some point she got over this guy and she stopped using the account.

I am still trying to find out who this love interest is. From what she writes, it seems that he is between 1/2 and 1 year younger than her, is tall with tattoos, and that he knows the other family members as well. I think perhaps it is someone that visits her house regularly at one point. I am also wondering if it could be someone from her work at Olga's.

I managed to go through all the tumblr .... not sure what to make of this side of her. It certainly makes her seem to be quite a drinker and an "easy date" ... ?? I could not figure out dates for the postings, but I think all were in late high-school, maybe up to about 20 yrs. old. Kind of a disappointing and sad feeling I have, wondering if she was looking for a guy to hold her tight and it really backfired. Still, it does not matter in the grand scheme of things ... she did not spdeserve to die this way.

If you click on "archive" you can see the month and year that the posts were uploaded. The last post appears to have been made in January 2014. I agree that the posts (especially around 2012) portray unrequited "love" or "lust".

She was certainly into bondage stuff in the not so distant past from her going missing. I hope if she had scheduled a meetup with someone, they find who it is. I feel like there is a huge clue that they (or at least we) are missing. She called someone, she got on social media or one of those "who is close by" sites and contacted someone, she left with a group of people... I feel like it is right here!!!! I also feel more than ever that it wasnt a random, one person luring her event. I think someone knows something or at least suspects something. PLEASE come forward for Chelsea. She deserves to sleep in peace with her killer caught.

Hey, I could be into bondage too. Any one of us could be. I know you aren't calling out the bondage stuff in a bad way, but I feel like I should throw it out there to keep us on track that no matter what she didnt deserve to be murdered. mpnola, i know you weren't suggesting she deserved it. But everyone else following along let's keep that in mind. That being said, I think mpnola makes some fair points with the who is close by sites. I meet ppl on Tinder. I'm usually exrremely careful, but Chelsea was at a big party and if they met there, it could feel safe, when maybe it really isnt ya know

It always surprises me a little that when the topic of sex comes up with an adult that it is viewed as taboo. This girl was extremely open about her views. They are on the internet attached to her actual photo, so she clearly didn't feel shame about it, and I don't see anything wrong with her choices, either. I don't know many adults who do not have sex, no matter what their preferences are, so it never seems like an issue to me to discuss it. I have no judgments about her choices and I always forget maybe some people do. It is just a fact of her being and the preferences she has. It certainly has 0% bearing on if she "deserved" to be murdered! She was an adult in seemingly consensual situations, so no wrong was done by her! That is certain!

Where it does have bearing is that more places and people need to be explored! A history of where or how she maybe met people in the past is important. A review of females needs to be considered, whereas before the information, maybe males were being focused on. Any around town chatter of after "parties" needs to be explored. I actually viewed this information as a possible open door to finally getting her killer brought to justice, rather than any judgment on what she chose to do with her adult self.

I am sure the police know a lot more than we do, but to me, it is like a fresh batch of suspects that can be found! I sincerely hope so. As I said above, I hope her killer is caught very soon so that she may sleep in peace.

You all have been doing some terrific sleuthing...

I hope LE knows about these other accounts of Chelsea's so they can investigate further...

JMO...

Well, I didn't figure it out and could not leave that page opened any longer!

Guess I will have to rely on you guys to have the right girl .... is this something that should be reported to LE? Maybe they don't know about these posts by her (if that is her .... ?) Squirrel, I don't know how you find this stuff!!!

ETA: I did see a twitter with Chelsea (Bruck) with her picture and @ horatiowack, but no FB. Her FB is under Chelsea Bruck .... does she have another, perhaps from earlier, that is still around and is that awful?

I'm no help either, can't find anything.

It always surprises me a little that when the topic of sex comes up with an adult that it is viewed as taboo. This girl was extremely open about her views. They are on the internet attached to her actual photo, so she clearly didn't feel shame about it, and I don't see anything wrong with her choices, either. I don't know many adults who do not have sex, no matter what their preferences are, so it never seems like an issue to me to discuss it. I have no judgments about her choices and I always forget maybe some people do. It is just a fact of her being and the preferences she has. It certainly has 0% bearing on if she "deserved" to be murdered! She was an adult in seemingly consensual situations, so no wrong was done by her! That is certain!

Where it does have bearing is that more places and people need to be explored! A history of where or how she maybe met people in the past is important. A review of females needs to be considered, whereas before the information, maybe males were being focused on. Any around town chatter of after "parties" needs to be explored. I actually viewed this information as a possible open door to finally getting her killer brought to justice, rather than any judgment on what she chose to do with her adult self.

I am sure the police know a lot more than we do, but to me, it is like a fresh batch of suspects that can be found! I sincerely hope so. As I said above, I hope her killer is caught very soon so that she may sleep in peace.

BBM One of my first thoughts upon reading this new information is should we begin to question what we believe to be "facts". Did Chelsea intend to leave her phone with her friends? Did she leave the event for a brief time for a "private" party (in a car or nearby area) and her phone fell out of her pocket and went unnoticed until the search began. Did some sort of disagreement occur between Chelsea and her girlfriends? What was the cause of her initial head injury. Could it have been related to a physical disagreement among "friends"? Just thinking out loud, but adding females to the list of possible perps changes things. jmho

There was a video on youtube very early on, possibly from someone's phone that showed CB walking into the pole in the dark. It was bad quality but I remember knowing it was her. She was still in her custome. She ran into the pole and then grabbed her nose with her hands, seems like the right hand, then the left over top, then looked down at her hand (I'm assuming to see blood). It was on just after she first went missing. I didn't think about it at the time as being weird because people take videos at parties all the time. I just thought early on that CB would turn up at a friend's house or something. After a few days, when CB was still missing I checked youtube again and the video was gone. I thought maybe LE removed it. Does anyone else remember the video? I wish I would've made a note of the name who posted it. I hope LE has it.

There was a video on youtube very early on, possibly from someone's phone that showed CB walking into the pole in the dark. It was bad quality but I remember knowing it was her. She was still in her custome. She ran into the pole and then grabbed her nose with her hands, seems like the right hand, then the left over top, then looked down at her hand (I'm assuming to see blood). It was on just after she first went missing. I didn't think about it at the time as being weird because people take videos at parties all the time. I just thought early on that CB would turn up at a friend's house or something. After a few days, when CB was still missing I checked youtube again and the video was gone. I thought maybe LE removed it. Does anyone else remember the video? I wish I would've made a note of the name who posted it. I hope LE has it.
I must admit that this is the first time I have heard of this

Can you recall if it it was footage that appeared to accidently capture the walk into the pole, ie it wasn't the focus of the footage. Or was it a case of someone filming 'Poison Ivy' and caught the moment?

Clearly the interest in the footage would be third parties.

If the footage is, as you think, then it might have been removed by the original poster as seen initially as funny but events took a sinister turn. Of course perhaps LE requested it's removal for evidence that may or may not be in the footage.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I have never seen (or heard about) a video of CB running into the pole. Interesting that it disappeared, though.

I remember it being titled something like: girl runs into pole at PAP party. Someone tagged it into a news article of CB missing very early on and when on clicked on it, the link took me to youtube. I just thought LE removed it for themselves, but now I'm beginning to wonder if whom ever posted it could know more. Or if it was posted as a joke, but once she went missing the author removed it, being in bad taste.

I've been reading here since the beginning and have never heard about a video of her getting hurt. There was talk of her calling a friend and saying she walked into a pole. We were never sure of the extent of her injuries.

Just a quick note: I discovered Chelsea's Tumblr and many other social media pages and emailed them to police not long after she went missing so I do know they are aware of it.

The posts did suggest to me that Chelsea was interested in activities beyond her nice girl image, whether she considered it edgy or humorous. It has made me wonder if she could've interacted flirtatiously (online even?) with an acquaintance or stranger. And that perhaps she even got in over her head.

From her tumblr postings it seems that Chelsea had some (perhaps short-lived) relationships with men. In particular,
in the beginning of her tumblr she addresses a person that has broken her heart (who broke the relationship with changing his status on FB). From other postings it seems that this person also had a (different) girlfriend and there may have been some love triangle. Anyway, I was wondering if the person who killed Chelsea may have been someone that she had a relationship with in the past.

I've been reading here since the beginning and have never heard about a video of her getting hurt. There was talk of her calling a friend and saying she walked into a pole. We were never sure of the extent of her injuries.

I agree. I've watched every article, especially locally, including comments and never saw an actual video of this incident. But it's possible someone posted it in the comments (before or after I visited the article) and then it was deleted before I saw it. I checked some of the other video sites that scrape videos from YouTube and couldn't find anything matching these titles.

If anyone has the original link, I might be able to find a cached version of the video or more information.

I agree. I've watched every article, especially locally, including comments and never saw an actual video of this incident. But it's possible someone posted it in the comments (before or after I visited the article) and then it was deleted before I saw it. I checked some of the other video sites that scrape videos from YouTube and couldn't find anything matching these titles.

If anyone has the original link, I might be able to find a cached version of the video or more information.

I went back again last night, doing another internet search and searched youtube again, but didn't find it. In my search I went back to news articles in early November when MCS released a video of CB at an earlier BM party in a white shirt and black shorts. It was removed just before MCS released this so I can only assume someone from LE was working the internet and it was decided to remove and keep as evidence for some reason, or who ever took it removed and gave it to LE. It wasn't at all flattering of CB. I'm just looking back and wondering if who ever took the video could be important in this case. Maybe it was just someone playing with their phone at the party and saw something funny, or maybe this person was watching CB part of the night. I just wonder if CB was drugged, not knowing it, and who ever was videoing her was responsible for this.

Just a quick note: I discovered Chelsea's Tumblr and many other social media pages and emailed them to police not long after she went missing so I do know they are aware of it.

The posts did suggest to me that Chelsea was interested in activities beyond her nice girl image, whether she considered it edgy or humorous. It has made me wonder if she could've interacted flirtatiously (online even?) with an acquaintance or stranger. And that perhaps she even got in over her head.

Did you discover any other social media of Chelsea, besides tumblr, myspace, facebook, and twitter (which is nearly empty)?

I think some of the interchanges on tumblr are flirtateous. For example, she asked one guy to be her valentine on Feb 14. Many people she interacted with on tumblr she does not know in person and live far away. But some of them she also interacts with in real live. For example, one person "shiva" (not full ID) who describes herself as pansexual says that Chelsea is her best woman-friend. She had a boyfriend at the time, but currently (according to FB) is in a relationship with a woman.

BTW, before I believe I said that the person in the sketch most likely is male because of the facial hair in the sketch. But I think the person could be androgynous. The female friend I just mentioned has an androgynous friend who looks like a woman in some pictures, and like a man in others (including a fuzzy face). In fact, this friend of Chelsea's friend even looks like the sketch in a picture of 2014, but seems to live in Florida (so it is unlikely to be the "guy").

Did you discover any other social media of Chelsea, besides tumblr, myspace, facebook, and twitter (which is nearly empty)?

I think some of the interchanges on tumblr are flirtateous. For example, she asked one guy to be her valentine on Feb 14. Many people she interacted with on tumblr she does not know in person and live far away. But some of them she also interacts with in real live. For example, one person "shiva" (not full ID) who describes herself as pansexual says that Chelsea is her best woman-friend. She had a boyfriend at the time, but currently (according to FB) is in a relationship with a woman.

BTW, before I believe I said that the person in the sketch most likely is male because of the facial hair in the sketch. But I think the person could be androgynous. The female friend I just mentioned has an androgynous friend who looks like a woman in some pictures, and like a man in others (including a fuzzy face). In fact, this friend of Chelsea's friend even looks like the sketch in a picture of 2014, but seems to live in Florida (so it is unlikely to be the "guy").

When we were going through the event list and checking out the pages of those who were invited or attended, several of them had their hometown as a city in Florida. Not saying whoever you found isn't really located there but it seemed some kids, especially younger ones, don't list their actual city but put one in different states. Might be coincidence but a group of profiles we found that were friends with each other and on the event page had Florida on their profiles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member