GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WDIV (Channel 4, Detroit) 6:00 news included a report about the arrest in the Chelsea Bruck case, including an interview with the suspect's current girlfriend (who lives with him). Video/report not yet available on the website: www.clickondetroit.com . Sounds like the perp confessed.

ETA: This might be the update.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...nference-regarding-the-death-of-chelsea-bruck

I just wonder if he is claiming he had consensual sex so he doesn't get charged with rape. It's horrible to know about his trophies at least it is more irrefutable evidence against him.

WDIV (Channel 4, Detroit) 6:00 news included a report about the arrest in the Chelsea Bruck case, including an interview with the suspect's current girlfriend (who lives with him). Video/report not yet available on the website: www.clickondetroit.com . Sounds like the perp confessed.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...nference-regarding-the-death-of-chelsea-bruck

Yes, on the embedded video, his girlfriend of about a month is on camera, tearfully relaying his confession.

I have to believe this call was recorded by LE.

#JusticeForChelsea
:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The girlfriend is speaking in the first video at your link:

Police said the man Richter fell in with over the past month was the same man who murdered Bruck, then hid her body in a field. Richter told Local 4 News she didn't believe the circumstance until her now ex-boyfriend called her Saturday afternoon from jail.
"He called me today and told me he did it," Richter said.
Richter added her boyfriend claims Bruck died during consensual sex that went too far.
Richter said her boyfriend told her in the phone call he accidentally strangled Bruck. She told Local 4 News he never talked about this case and his connection comes as shock to her more than anyone.

Police said the man Richter fell in with over the past month was the same man who murdered Bruck, then hid her body in a field. Richter told Local 4 News she didn't believe the circumstance until her now ex-boyfriend called her Saturday afternoon from jail.
Richter added her boyfriend claims Bruck died during consensual sex that went too far.
Richter said her boyfriend told her in the phone call he accidentally strangled Bruck. She told Local 4 News he never talked about this case and his connection comes as shock to her more than anyone.

I 100 kajillion percent knew he was going to say it was due to a sex act gone wrong. Whether that is true or not, how did she end up dumped in another location, dude?

NOTE TO ROUGH SEX PEOPLE--- if something goes wrong, call 911! K? Got it? If it was truly an accident, you will have a chance to make your case. If you dump a girl and hide out playing video games for 2 years, then you probably get to sit in jail forever. Scum. I dont care what your story is because the fact is- you dumped her and let her rot. That in itself is deserving of life in prison. Buh-bye. I am SO sorry for the children who have lost a father. You have harmed more people than you ever will be aware enough to realize.

Disclaimer--- I'm not saying it did or didn't happen this way. Its just a general statement about the situation being claimed.

Oh, and I dont understand why they didnt say his name to begin with. After 2 years, there is no times for cryptic games. News travels fast. I have never seen them withhold a name after they say they 1000% have the right guy in jail. It feels----- controlling? to me. Just feels like a game. Stop it. Just state your facts and let people wrap their brains around it all. My opinion. lol

I 100 kajillion percent knew he was going to say it was due to a sex act gone wrong. Whether that is true or not, how did she end up dumped in another location, dude?

NOTE TO ROUGH SEX PEOPLE--- if something goes wrong, call 911! K? Got it? If it was truly an accident, you will have a chance to make your case. If you dump a girl and hide out playing video games for 2 years, then you probably get to sit in jail forever. Scum. I dont care what your story is because the fact is- you dumped her and let her rot. That in itself is deserving of life in prison. Buh-bye. I am SO sorry for the children who have lost a father. You have harmed more people than you ever will be aware enough to realize.

Disclaimer--- I'm not saying it did or didn't happen this way. Its just a general statement about the situation being claimed.

BBM .... unfortunately, the children are probably better off if he is not in their lives. Indeed, the repercussions are wide spread.

Wow. Is this D.C still.

Oh, and I dont understand why they didnt say his name to begin with. After 2 years, there is no times for cryptic games. News travels fast. I have never seen them withhold a name after they say they 1000% have the right guy in jail. It feels----- controlling? to me. Just feels like a game. Stop it. Just state your facts and let people wrap their brains around it all. My opinion. lol
The only thing I can think of is that maybe he called someone and they helped him hide the body and discard her clothes? Maybe LE wants to monitor SM for a day or two to see what developed? Otherwise I agree, whats the point in not disclosing his name?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Consensual sex my :behind:

Monroe News Retweeted
Ray Kisonas ‏@RayKisonas 21h21 hours ago Monroe, MI
A shoe belonging to Chelsea was found during the investigation near where she got into the killer's car

So many feelings about this right now. Rage, relief, grief, sorrow, determination; you name it. And I'm just a stranger who was deeply touched by that sweet picture of Chelsea, looking to be found...and then, to have justice served. Same with Julia Niswender. These two young women have touched my heart, which is feeling quite heavy at the moment.

My strongest thoughts right now are for Leandra, Mrs. Bruck and the whole Bruck family. God sustain them and keep them strong for the coming trial. God Bless Monroe LE and all the agencies who have doggedly supported this case. Truly, they are earth angels. And God Bless all the WS'ers who have surrounded this girl and her family in prayer and researched ever angle imaginable. You restore my faith in humanity; there are good people who love, and care; who help. So for all the evil in the world, there is much much more good. And WS'ers exemplify that!

So as you can see, I'm pretty emotional about this case breaking, I've really had my heart in this one; Julia Niswender too.
With Chelsea's case, I think there is much more that will be revealed. In the profile I developed, there was more than one Perp. We'll see if anything like that plays out.

Anyway, God Bless the Brucks, THANK YOU LE, and now let JUSTICE take her course.

Why is it that men never die when having rough sex with women? I'm tired of rape and murder getting downplayed to accidental death during rough sex on a supposed one night stand. Jmo.

<mod snip>

Consensual sex my :behind:

Monroe News Retweeted
Ray Kisonas &#8207;@RayKisonas 21h21 hours ago Monroe, MI
A shoe belonging to Chelsea was found during the investigation near where she got into the killer's car

True!!!!! The shoe. Best case AGAINST consensual.

So many feelings about this right now. Rage, relief, grief, sorrow, determination; you name it. And I'm just a stranger who was deeply touched by that sweet picture of Chelsea, looking to be found...and then, to have justice served. Same with Julia Niswender. These two young women have touched my heart, which is feeling quite heavy at the moment.

My strongest thoughts right now are for Leandra, Mrs. Bruck and the whole Bruck family. God sustain them and keep them strong for the coming trial. God Bless Monroe LE and all the agencies who have doggedly supported this case. Truly, they are earth angels. And God Bless all the WS'ers who have surrounded this girl and her family in prayer and researched ever angle imaginable. You restore my faith in humanity; there are good people who love, and care; who help. So for all the evil in the world, there is much much more good. And WS'ers exemplify that!

So as you can see, I'm pretty emotional about this case breaking, I've really had my heart in this one; Julia Niswender too.
With Chelsea's case, I think there is much more that will be revealed. In the profile I developed, there was more than one Perp. We'll see if anything like that plays out.

Anyway, God Bless the Brucks, THANK YOU LE, and now let JUSTICE take her course.
Roses, you took the words out of my mouth so to speak. I have been profoundly touched by Chelsea in ways I cannot quite verbalize or fully understand, but her spirit was/is so strong. I hope her loved ones can glean a small amount of comfort knowing that. [emoji171]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Pondering how someone "accidentally" strangles another person :waitasec: Strangling seems so up close and personal to me - an in-your-face crime. Guess we'll have to wait for details on forensic evidence on the body that was likely in very poor condition after 6 months at a construction site.

I can't even begin to imagine how Mr. and Mrs. Bruck and their surviving children feel upon learning how dear, sweet Chelsea was taken from them. The notion of a violent - and likely unwanted - sexual encounter must be almost unbearable for this beautiful family. My heart and soul ache for them. Chelsea did not deserve this.

Pondering how someone "accidentally" strangles another person :waitasec: Strangling seems so up close and personal to me - an in-your-face crime. Guess we'll have to wait for details on forensic evidence on the body that was likely in very poor condition after 6 months at a construction site.

And why would he keep her panties and other items? This case has "thrill kill" written all over it. Chelsea's shoe on the ground near where his car was, trophies stashed in his backpack, pieces of her costume found in one location and her body found in another - none of that fits with a one time sexual encounter between two consenting people. :liar:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maktub