Deceased/Not Found MI - Coral Hall, 14, Flint, 22 Sept 1998 - *L. Janish guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was at court Monday and didn't know what Aaron had said I wasn't allowed to sit in the courtroom. Every time I hear something new it's just so shocking. So horrible what Coral had went through before she died :'(

Cubby, I don't know what the boyfriend drove. Although I remember Lois had a stick shift truck she used to drive. I remember it was old either red or black. Um it has a bench seat I think but I can't remember if it had a topper or not on the bed. Don't know the make or model . And I heard she also rode the bus

I can ask the detective and see if he has the info on file . I'll let u know. Thanks everyone for ur support :)

This is so so so sad! :tears: Melissa, thank you for standing with Coral during this difficult time. She is looking down on you and very proud of what you are doing. :rose:

Peace be with those that have been morning the lost of Coral.....Now live on in her memory!

hey cubby. no I am not in contact with her grandmother anymore. I havent talked to her since I worked at Meijer on Center rd. back in 99. She tried to pretend that she wasn't her, but I knew otherwise. But when I get a chance to speak with the detective on Corals case, which I've been planning to do, I will speak with him about the information that they need and getting it from Lois, Corals grandma.

Quote above from March 2010, BBM.
Now we know why she didn't want to talk about it.

Condolences to you Melissa. You are a true friend.

After 15 years there is now an arrest, and still we haven't found Coral, I hope that day will come soon.

After 3 trips to the circuit courthouse Lois Janish's court dates have finally been set. Dec. 3 2013 at 8:30 a.m. Is the pretrial. And the following day dec. 4 2013 at 8:30 a.m. Is the jury trial. Closer than I thought. I was told it would probably be 6 months to a year so really glad it's in two months. I hope they find her guilty

From the link summer_breeze posted above:

Hosmer said Crimestoppers has become involved in the case, offering a $1,000 reward information that will lead to to the recovery of Hall's body.

Anyone with information can call Crimestoppers at 800-422-5245 or Hosmer at (810) 237-6945.

Thinking of Coral and all of those fighting to see she gets the justice she deserves.

Is the trial still starting today? I can't find anything about it having started in MSM.

I was hoping it would be covered via MSM.

Found it in the Genesee County court records:
http://www.co.genesee.mi.us/roaccsinq/ROACase.aspx?CASE=13033553&CASETYP=FC&FILENAME=C120400504

or

http://www.gc4me.com/departments/circuit_court_7th/online_records.php

Search using last name Janish only. I didn't find it when I added the first name.

From the court records LJ's atty withdrew from the case on November 26th. The new atty was added to the record on Dec 2. Court adjourned for two weeks to allow the new atty time to review materials.

Next court date, 12-16 at 3:00pm. Misc. hearing, new atty review.

Still keeping all involved in seeking justice for Coral in my prayers.

I wish I could be there to show my support. Please know you all have it from afar here in the Chicago area. :grouphug:

Wow, I'm so happy justice will be served. I've been following this case now for a few years and am so surprised to see this is going to be solved. Melissa, I must commend you on your unwavering perseverance. This proves that its never to late to solve a cold case.

Wow. This is quite a thread! Melissa I am so sorry about your friend. What a horrible, horrible woman that grandmother is. I hope they are able to find her so she may rest in peace. You are an incredible friend. RIP Coral.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NellyKim
Back