MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume her work email has been checked for external mail, possibly deleted? Although it doesn't seem she'd been threatened (that anyone close to her knew about or that's been addressed by LE) that I can remember reading...

Sounds random, since she changed her routine. Who knew her plans though, someone mentioned earlier...

Personal items left in locked car untouched for over 24 hrs? I live in a small town, but heroin epidemic has made it essential nothing is left visible in cars that can be traded for quick cash. A purse, with cash? Makes me think the car wasn't there that long. Here, the window would've been busted. Or else the purse was small enough to hide.

Here, we've been instructed that thieves watch and see which women get out of cars without purses. No purse, they break in, purse is either in car or trunk. Could that mean a male exited the car last?

Just grasping at straws...

Does anyone know if Metlife drug tests their employees? or if DS had been drug tested lately?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if Metlife drug tests their employees? or if DS had been drug tested lately?

Going by experience with other similar companies as a white-collar office worker, they most likely only do a pre-employment drug screen. Absent operating machinery, driving/flying, positions of public trust and union shops and such, rare to see any company do randoms on run-of-the-mill corporate cubicle denizens once they've hired on and passed the initial background check and drug screen.

Passing the pre-employment thing only requires laying off for a week or so and drinking a lot of water and cranberry juice and maybe one of those products like Goldenseal? Dunno about those. Never tried em.

Edit: apparently I had bad info. Golden Seal/Cranberry juice are not recommended ways of prepping for a drug screen:

http://stuffstonerslike.com/2016/02/how-to-pass-a-urine-drug-test/

the more ya know, i s'pose

I assume her work email has been checked for external mail, possibly deleted? Although it doesn't seem she'd been threatened (that anyone close to her knew about or that's been addressed by LE) that I can remember reading...

Sounds random, since she changed her routine. Who knew her plans though, someone mentioned earlier...

Personal items left in locked car untouched for over 24 hrs? I live in a small town, but heroin epidemic has made it essential nothing is left visible in cars that can be traded for quick cash. A purse, with cash? Makes me think the car wasn't there that long. Here, the window would've been busted. Or else the purse was small enough to hide.

Here, we've been instructed that thieves watch and see which women get out of cars without purses. No purse, they break in, purse is either in car or trunk. Could that mean a male exited the car last?

Just grasping at straws...

I have similar thoughts...I am not convinced that Danielle was EVER at her apartment that evening. For some reason, I think of Jennifer Kessee and her car when I think of Danielle.

Foxfire, a poster here, has always said that LE and their secrecy is a big hinderance to actually catching the perp and/or saving the victim. The biggest resource that LE has is the public. LE came right out and said that they had more info than they were releasing so as not to "alert the perp"...alert the perp to what? That we are after you?? That we're coming? That the public knows about you and are looking for you? I have a feeling that they have her car on vid somewhere. They made a big point of talking about if you saw the car on the street that evening..was she alone? Was someone with her? What was the look on her face or her demeanor?..This is purely speculation on my part but if they do?? TELL THE PUBLIC! Maybe that would make the difference? Maybe if they said her car was spotted at the Shell station and a vid showed "this man" etc...that would jog someone's memory! Idk, I know I'm ranting here but I'm so tired of this "secret" keeping and everyone buying into it so as not to "compromise" the investigation. The "investigation" is NOT the most important thing! Finding and saving Danielle is and I feel any means necessary to do so should be utilized.
This is JMO, venting my frustration..Where are you Danielle???

Assuming they checked her trunk?

MetLife her employer is our provider for dental benefits. Hope the agencies involved will provide more info. Praying she is found. Already a couple of inches of snow this morning.

Assuming they checked her trunk?

MetLife her employer is our provider for dental benefits. Hope the agencies involved will provide more info. Praying she is found. Already a couple of inches of snow this morning.
Yes, they checked her trunk. They did a thorough search of her car the very first day.

I have similar thoughts...I am not convinced that Danielle was EVER at her apartment that evening. For some reason, I think of Jennifer Kessee and her car when I think of Danielle.

Foxfire, a poster here, has always said that LE and their secrecy is a big hinderance to actually catching the perp and/or saving the victim. The biggest resource that LE has is the public. LE came right out and said that they had more info than they were releasing so as not to "alert the perp"...alert the perp to what? That we are after you?? That we're coming? That the public knows about you and are looking for you? I have a feeling that they have her car on vid somewhere. They made a big point of talking about if you saw the car on the street that evening..was she alone? Was someone with her? What was the look on her face or her demeanor?..This is purely speculation on my part but if they do?? TELL THE PUBLIC! Maybe that would make the difference? Maybe if they said her car was spotted at the Shell station and a vid showed "this man" etc...that would jog someone's memory! Idk, I know I'm ranting here but I'm so tired of this "secret" keeping and everyone buying into it so as not to "compromise" the investigation. The "investigation" is NOT the most important thing! Finding and saving Danielle is and I feel any means necessary to do so should be utilized.

As in many other cases, I :rolleyes: and thought, "Well, that was a whole lotta nothing!" following the press conference re: missing Danielle Stislicki. LE displays photos of her key fob, cell phone/case and asks the public's help in looking for/finding these small objects but WON'T share possible surveillance video of Danielle's vehicle that might show something major in the effort to find this young woman. LE seems more concerned with protecting their eventual case and ensuring a conviction than with bringing Danielle home to her loved ones :gaah:

I often wonder if the families feel obligated to go along with whatever LE tells them when, in fact, they might actually want to explore every possible avenue to find their loved one. Mrs. Stislicki wanted the public to see the photo of Danielle's car and pleaded with the public to contact LE with information if they saw the vehicle on Friday afternoon after her daughter left work. She specifically mentions noticing Danielle's demeanor, facial expressions, whether or not she was alone. This convinced me that there is surveillance video of Danielle's car somewhere along the route that she drove after leaving work.

I'm trying to remain hopeful, but as the days go by not finding Danielle, the less likely it is that she is safe. :moo:

I keep going back to work. It is known she was there and ok.

Was there any problems with a coworker? Did she give someone a ride home that night that she worked with?
Was her vehicle locked the whole time she was there or unlocked and someone entered and hid.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I lived in Farmington Hills from roughly 1986 - 1995. After that visited family often till 2011. I had considered moving into those apartments but they were going downhill in the early 90's. Just my own opinion. Knew some people that lived there and visited a few times. Even back then they were known as not the best place to live. Lots of party animals, break-ins of apartments & cars.

Btw - I no longer live in Michigan so I cannot participate in providing current info or help search. Really wish I could help.

I sure hope Danielle is found soon. She appears to be a really nice level-headed woman. Basing that off her social media and what her family/friends have said.

I keep going back to work. It is known she was there and ok.

Was there any problems with a coworker? Did she give someone a ride home that night that she worked with?
Was her vehicle locked the whole time she was there or unlocked and someone entered and hid.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
There are no known issues with coworkers at this time. Everyone there seems to have been on good terms with her. They collectively raised over $500 to donate to the Go Fund Me account and they have been posting their support for Danielle and her family. It seems she did not give anyone a ride home either. As to whether or not someone hid in her car, who knows. It's possible, but my belief is that whatever happened did indeed happen when she got home.

As in many other cases, I :rolleyes: and thought, "Well, that was a whole lotta nothing!" following the press conference re: missing Danielle Stislicki. LE displays photos of her key fob, cell phone/case and asks the public's help in looking for/finding these small objects but WON'T share possible surveillance video of Danielle's vehicle that might show something major in the effort to find this young woman. LE seems more concerned with protecting their eventual case and ensuring a conviction than with bringing Danielle home to her loved ones :gaah:

I often wonder if the families feel obligated to go along with whatever LE tells them when, in fact, they might actually want to explore every possible avenue to find their loved one. Mrs. Stislicki wanted the public to see the photo of Danielle's car and pleaded with the public to contact LE with information if they saw the vehicle on Friday afternoon after her daughter left work. She specifically mentions noticing Danielle's demeanor, facial expressions, whether or not she was alone. This convinced me that there is surveillance video of Danielle's car somewhere along the route that she drove after leaving work.

I'm trying to remain hopeful, but as the days go by not finding Danielle, the less likely it is that she is safe. :moo:

EXACTLY! Release the info you have!! Yes, we get that you want to make a case but before the J. Edgar days..LE was much more forthcoming with info. He is the one that made this Status operandi...that the public should know basically nothing! Even if they say we think we saw her vehicle gassing up at the Shell at 5:42...EVERY person that hears that and that went to that shell station around that time will start to THINK..and when they start to THINK they could REMEMBER...UGH! Then by the time they do...IF they ever do, it's to late.

And yes...my personal experience, LE is all over social media and they chide you or "imply" that YOU could be hurting the investigation if you say this or that...that YOU could be hindering finding them or some such thing. Even the ridiculousness of you can't say "kidnap" or abducted"...you have to say "missing".. I hate the way LE usually acts in these cases and I wish somebody had the b***** in LE to say...screw it! This is what we have..hit the streets..find this woman..!! Because THAT is what's most important!
I need to get off the threads today..I'm so angry and frustrated..

There are no known issues with coworkers at this time. Everyone there seems to have been on good terms with her. They collectively raised over $500 to donate to the Go Fund Me account and they have been posting their support for Danielle and her family. It seems she did not give anyone a ride home either. As to whether or not someone hid in her car, who knows. It's possible, but my belief is that whatever happened did indeed happen when she got home.

Do you know if her cat had been fed?

My belief is that whatever happened did indeed happen when she got home.

My gut feeling is the same. Is the party store still across the street? I remember it being fairly nice in the early 2000's. If so I'm hoping they have camera's.

Did anyone here attend the vigil? I've done a cursory check of local media and haven't seen report or video.

My gut feeling is the same. Is the party store still across the street? I remember it being fairly nice in the early 2000's. If so I'm hoping they have camera's.
They are but their cameras don't catch the road, only their own parking lot. I went there the day of the search party and confirmed it.

MetLife have now offered $50K too... Reward is now up to $120,000!
I'm starting to think she was doing something undercover, and someone got to her. :(

Agreeing with your entire post, and re. the bbm part - that never makes sense to me. The perp knows what he/she did and they already know there is an investigation. Does it really matter THAT much that the perp knows exactly what LE knows? Does it really outweigh eliminiating the biggest resource, the public? :dunno:

I'm starting to think she was doing something undercover, and someone got to her. :(
I keep seeing people post this. While I understand the definition of "undercover", Danielle was not some undercover government agent or informant. She was just a person like any of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro