MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holocene...is it confirmed that Dani's car was that dirty AT WORK that day? We know it was by the time it was parked at her home, but can someone verify it was that dirty when she left work?

I keep seeing people post this. While I understand the definition of "undercover", Danielle was not some undercover government agent or informant. She was just a person like any of us.

Well, isn't that the entire concept? You aren't supposed to know. I think this is a very probable situation in this case because of the agencies involved.

What town are you referring to as a 3stop light town? this happened in farmington hills, which is by no means a small town. im just a little confused as to what you are referring to?

Paige Renkowski went missing from her car at the Fowlerville exit of I-96 so I am assuming the mittenstate is referring to Fowlerville (where Danielle's parents live).

Well, isn't that the entire concept? You aren't supposed to know. I think this is a very probable situation in this case because of the agencies involved.
I mean, again, I get where you're going with this. My family has known her for 17 years. My sister is one of her best friends. Her group of friends, the "Redford Girls", are all extremely close. None of Danielle's other friends or family would ever even consider this as a possibility. You might think this is "very probable" but I don't. I think following that rabbit hole is more of a distraction than anything else. I get that we need to be open minded to possibilities, but this one is just too farfetched for me.

Holocene...is it confirmed that Dani's car was that dirty AT WORK that day? We know it was by the time it was parked at her home, but can someone verify it was that dirty when she left work?
I don't know if that has been confirmed, but I haven't seen or heard anyone close to the investigation argue against it.

I keep seeing people post this. While I understand the definition of "undercover", Danielle was not some undercover government agent or informant. She was just a person like any of us.
Yes, just a person who happened to know something. I mean, through work. Maybe she knew about something that was being investigated. Why in the world would the FBI be involved?

Yes, just a person who happened to know something. I mean, through work. Maybe she knew about something that was being investigated. Why in the world would the FBI be involved?

To me it would be more likely that Danielle potentially got herself unwittingly involved in something they were already investigating if we're going to be asking those kinds of questions.

the FBI becomes involved when the agency that has jurisdiction requests their involvement. When Sierah went missing, the FBI was onsite within 24 hours because the Sheriff's dept invited them. The FBI has all the bells and whistles as far as labs/evidence etc. much moreso than a local LE office. The FBI could in all likelihood get back DNA within a day say..compared to a month for local LE.

To me it would be more likely that Danielle potentially got herself unwittingly involved in something they were already investigating if we're going to be asking those kinds of questions.

I think you're right Holo...don't go down that rabbit hole

I think you're right Holo...don't go down that rabbit hole
Thank you very much. I get that people want to help, but being close to this has been heart wrenching. I get angry easily these days.

Thank you very much. I get that people want to help, but being close to this has been heart wrenching. I get angry easily these days.

I understand that you are frustrated with those of us pursuing it, but it's because you are close to her. We are 60,000 feet above with zero preconceived notions of who she is. We have a clean palate that allows us to take directions that you can't because of it. Until we have more LE direction, nothing can be ruled a rabbit hole, unfortunately.
There are 12 agencies involved in this case from the beginning of the case. If you aren't someone that has been doing this for years and years you can't appreciate how unusual that is from the very start of a case.

I understand that you are frustrated with those of us pursuing it, but it's because you are close to her. We are 60,000 feet above with zero preconceived notions of who she is. We have a clean palate that allows us to take directions that you can't because if it. Until we have more LE direction, nothing can be ruled a rabbit hole, unfortunately.
There are 12 agencies involved in this case from the beginning of the case. If you aren't someone that has been doing this for years and years you can't appreciate how unusual that is from the very start of a case.

BBM.

:yeahthat:

Just catching up. Weekend has been mad.

I wonder if that is just "spam" or sock accounts. Perhaps not the right terminology, but I remember a couple of years ago when my twitter account, which I didn't post on regularly, was suddenly being followed by accounts with a lot of arabic-appearing followers and posts. Not sure how that happened, but when I finally realized it I immediately changed my password and deleted all of my unknown followers. My account has been fine since.

Same thing happened to me. Hacked is the term.

There are no known issues with coworkers at this time. Everyone there seems to have been on good terms with her. They collectively raised over $500 to donate to the Go Fund Me account and they have been posting their support for Danielle and her family. It seems she did not give anyone a ride home either. As to whether or not someone hid in her car, who knows. It's possible, but my belief is that whatever happened did indeed happen when she got home.
Thanks for the reply back. I am glad that work is all good.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I lived in Farmington Hills from roughly 1986 - 1995. After that visited family often till 2011. I had considered moving into those apartments but they were going downhill in the early 90's. Just my own opinion. Knew some people that lived there and visited a few times. Even back then they were known as not the best place to live. Lots of party animals, break-ins of apartments & cars.

Btw - I no longer live in Michigan so I cannot participate in providing current info or help search. Really wish I could help.

I sure hope Danielle is found soon. She appears to be a really nice level-headed woman. Basing that off her social media and what her family/friends have said.
Sadly some don't have a choice where they live.

It must be known to LE whether she made it into that apartment or not. As soon as I get in my house I do something like put something down or move something. Lights, mail. Etc.

Thank You for coming on websleuths and help us, help you and most importantly find Danielle.

Thank You for coming on websleuths and help us, help you and most importantly find Danielle.

Absolutely agree with this.

I've been on your side of the fence holocene and it's gut wrenching. Just know we all have Danielle's safety/recovery in our minds as we explore and pick each other's thoughts apart....

Absolutely agree with this.

I've been on your side of the fence holocene and it's gut wrenching. Just know we all have Danielle's safety/recovery in our minds as we explore and pick each other's thoughts apart....

i find it so sad to hear how many of the lovely sleuthers here have been through their own past traumas and are here helping others.

We're here for all the sleuthers. Ty Holocene.

Thank you, everyone. I appreciate this community. Glad I found it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro