MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought, but maybe when people are grieving it's best not to refer to them as "obstinate" (i.e. stubborn, inflexible) in light of current circumstances. Seems, I don't know, rude? I understand your intentions and you are obviously intelligent and informed, but I feel like you could word that differently.

Just a thought, but maybe when people are grieving it's best not to refer to them as "obstinate" (i.e. stubborn, inflexible) in light of current circumstances. Seems, I don't know, rude? I understand your intentions and you are obviously intelligent and informed, but I feel like you could word that differently.

Did someone say that to you? I've been following the thread closely and didn't see that. Either way, I'm sorry! Can't imagine what you're going through *hugs* we are here to help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel like the big reward money cases are starting to become commonplace, and expected. The more often we see big money rewards, I feel we'll start seeing more big money disappearances.

just some random thoughts.

I don't imo it's the opposite...most have none and a good majority are $500 or $1500 and almost none get the sm and exposure if the few cases with these rewards. Young pretty girls do...but look on the missing threads see what you see there as you scroll thru....

I don't see that post? I hope you don't get discouraged....we go thru many gyrations of extremes during these early stages and I know they can be hard to read for those close to read and not fight perceptions. You have to understand the reason it keeps circling around drugs and ugly things is because of which jurisdictions got brought in right away.

Chin up, bear with us and help us in any way you can. We ALL want Danielle home yesterday safe and sound.

Did someone say that to you? I've been following the thread closely and didn't see that. Either way, I'm sorry! Can't imagine what you're going through *hugs* we are here to help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't see that post? I hope you don't get discouraged....we go thru many gyrations of extremes during these early stages and I know they can be hard to read for those close to read and not fight perceptions. You have to understand the reason it keeps circling around drugs and ugly things is because of which jurisdictions got brought in right away.

Chin up, bear with us and help us in any way you can. We ALL want Danielle home yesterday safe and sound.
I'm referring to thesaint's most recent post in which they stated,
"It can be detrimental to finding out what happened if family/friends/loved ones obstinately refuse to acknowledge or consider all of the possibilities--esp when there's some information pointing to a particular, somewhat unsavory possibility having legitimacy."

I'm probably just overreacting again, but it's been an emotional day and I'm tired. Sorry if I'm being a bother.

I'm referring to thesaint's most recent post in which they stated,

I'm probably just overreacting again, but it's been an emotional day and I'm tired. Sorry if I'm being a bother.

The saint is an excellent sleuther and I'm sure meant no disrespect . Saintdidn't call you out personally as there are others on here disregarding theories.

Again, we feel your pain and no one in this forum will disrespect you, that I can assure you. We truly appreciate your being in here and it means the world to us.

Stay strong

The saint is an excellent sleuther and I'm sure meant no disrespect . Saintdidn't call you out personally as there are others on here disregarding theories.

Again, we feel your pain and no one in this forum will disrespect you, that I can assure you. We truly appreciate your being in here and it means the world to us.

Stay strong
Thank you.

Looking through her extensive Instagram feed reveals a very fun-loving, healthy-eating and creative person.

However in one of her Instagrams twenty weeks ago she inadvertently revealed her keys.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BICsHuzDOXb/?taken-by=stinkybummer

I know this is probably a very long shot, but arguably one could take that picture to a key shop, say 'I lost my keys and only have this picture of them', and get them made.

That opens the possibility that she came home, dashed into the apartment to grab something [explaining purse still in car] and was surprised. That could hide an abduction vs. an open-to-view parking lot snatch. Perhaps a call out to key shops could lead somewhere. If it happened it would be a memorable event. Grasping for straws but this event is so disturbing and nearby to me.

My hopes and prayers go out for Danielle and her family. [and her cat]

Looking through her extensive Instagram feed reveals a very fun-loving, healthy-eating and creative person.

However in one of her Instagrams twenty weeks ago she inadvertently revealed her keys.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BICsHuzDOXb/?taken-by=stinkybummer

I know this is probably a very long shot, but arguably one could take that picture to a key shop, say 'I lost my keys and only have this picture of them', and get them made.

That opens the possibility that she came home, dashed into the apartment to grab something [explaining purse still in car] and was surprised. That could hide an abduction vs. an open-to-view parking lot snatch. Perhaps a call out to key shops could lead somewhere. If it happened it would be a memorable event. Grasping for straws but this event is so disturbing and nearby to me.

My hopes and prayers go out for Danielle and her family. [and her cat]

I'm not sure that's possible to do unless they have their own key grinder? I think they would refer you to a locksmith for rekeying IMO

I'm not sure that's possible to do unless they have their own key grinder? I think they would refer you to a locksmith for rekeying IMO
I know some places will have on the key do not duplicate. Military houses that we lived in had that on their keys.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

It must be known to LE whether she made it into that apartment or not. As soon as I get in my house I do something like put something down or move something. Lights, mail. Etc.

Was her mail box at the apartment empty? Let's say she got a piece of mail and the postmark showed where it was mailed from and the postmark date. Then you could tell she had been inside. Also anything digital in her apartment (computer, tablet, etc) would have forensic evidence on time and date being used. Her wireless router and internet account may retain some logs of activity, any online account like Netflix, amazon, would also. Credit card activity if she stopped on the way home.

if her digital tracks completely stop after she punches out at work then it kinda tells you the parking lot is where it happened.

Her IG account shows that she is very interesting and engaging. It's also public so we can see a lot about her. I found her post on Thanksgiving interesting about "learning from mistakes", how the year was an interesting one, and how she's happy we've "made it this far together." Maybe there's more to this story...

Has anyone looked at similar missing persons cases in Wayne, Oakland, Washtenaw, or Livingston County over maybe the last 5 years? Since LE is not giving us much to go on, maybe we need to start looking for connections ourselves. Maybe the unusual amount of LE agencies from the beginning is because one of them already noticed a pattern. Just a thought...

Great thinking! I love the fact that there are very bright people here who think outside the box! I just looked at NamUs, I see Danielle's case is listed there which is always a good sign! I also noticed something else, although I'm not sure how relevant it is but figure it's worth mentioning. In the year 2016 alone, there are 14 missing people from Dearborn Heights Michigan (Wayne County) which is only 12.6 miles away from Southfield, MI, where Danielle was last seen. If you go as far back to September of 2015, there are 20 people missing to current day in Dearborn Heights MI. In my opinion, 20 people missing from one area only 12.6 miles from where Danilelle vanished over the last year and a half is a very high number!

Great thinking! I love the fact that there are very bright people here who think outside the box! I just looked at NamUs, I see Danielle's case is listed there which is always a good sign! I also noticed something else, although I'm not sure how relevant it is but figure it's worth mentioning. In the year 2016 alone, there are 14 missing people from Dearborn Heights Michigan (Wayne County) which is only 12.6 miles away from Southfield, MI, where Danielle was last seen. If you go as far back to September of 2015, there are 20 people missing to current day in Dearborn Heights MI. In my opinion, 20 people missing from one area only 12.6 miles from where Danilelle vanished over the last year and a half is a very high number!

Need the locals to breakdown those 12.6 miles though...they might cover some serious rough areas that involve heavy gangs/drugs. Not necessarily abductions in the same sense.

Welcome all newbies. Have been reading and finally caught up. Was soooo hoping after a very busy day to read "Found Safe". As BDE eluded to earlier as Foxfire says it's in the persons best interest for LE to be forthcoming with info. Especially in cases when they ask for the publics help!!!! IMO it is finding Danielle that is the most important!!!! Time is drawing nigh LE and right now the priority is finding this lovely young lady. I was at a Trial not that long ago a few times in Detroit. As a Support in the murder of Jane Bashara. I had a chance to talk to 2 Detroit Free Press Reporters who were so kind. George Hunter was one of them. He follows here for Investigative purposes. He told me it was a Detroit Detective who told him to check our board out as there were always good leads and info. He told his boss that and he in turn was told do your own dang Investigating LOL. However he does check things out here. I will shoot he and Gina a tweet and maybe they can do some digging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214