MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh definitely. I work in real estate and many of our acquisitions are in the city. I can think of 1 maybe 2 properties of the hundreds I've dealt with that have not had the furnace, water tank, pipes, toilets, ssinks, cabinets, appliances, towel racks... really they'll take anything... stolen. At least one thing is missing by the time it's sold.

There are also a ton of homes owned by out of state investors that are just left vacant until the investor feels it's a good time to fix and rent it. But let me tell you, no amount of "securing" a house keeps it from being broken into.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I257 using Tapatalk
It's unbelievable the way those houses are just STRIPPED, of EVERYTHING!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I trust it because it's administrated by Law Enforcement, including Sarah Krebs.
However I'm not sure what WS thinks of it. Glad to have read about this there.
Yes,
Sarah Krebs is one of the " admins " on the MIM page.
She sees everything posted and chimes in when necessary.
Awesome person!
IMO

The woman wrapped in a blanket would be a very ballsy move. He's being tracked and watched and this sounds more recent. Even if DS life was taken in the past week... highly unlikely would be as careless to drop the body with tire tracks in snow in a populated area. The other... not enough information. The first seems personal ... and in some twisted way they wanted her found. Second seems rushed. Bound and placed in bags.. in an abandoned home/space. Why not take her in the middle of no where and bury bags separate ? Seems like it's too "rushed". So far this case seems methodical and one that covers tracks well. This doesn't fit that IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This.

I've gotten no work done today because I have been thinking about these two murdered women. I hope y'all are right that it isn't DS but my heart still breaks for the two people found yesterday:(

It's unbelievable the way those houses are just STRIPPED, of EVERYTHING!

Ours was only a short sale and somewhat stripped. We had to buy toilet paper holders. The one owner had two mortages and was forced to sell and not happy.

Bound hands and feet in two trash bags says to me, one over head, one over feet, overlap in middle of the person is short enough. Dismembered or separate bags seems like it would be mentioned. Plus if they were just in a single trash bag I think dismemberment would have been involved, hence mention if two. Large black lawn bags are 2'8 3/4" long (Hefty) making max height about 5'8" stretched. Contractor 55 gallon drum liners are 37" long or 74" of coverage. Also harder to get, available at Sams (we use them at work) but I don't think you can pick them up at grocery store.

Multiple tattoos is more difficult for me to discern. If the comment came from the discoverer to me it would mean lots of tats in a generalized location. Upon discovery of a body poking around looking for tattoo locations wouldn't be my first thought. DS tattoos are isolated, one here, one there. Unless discoverer took pics to look back at I can't imagine taking that kind of time. If the info came from LE then all bets are off.

Hoping there is closure quickly to both or all these cases.

I've gotten no work done today because I have been thinking about these two murdered women. I hope y'all are right that it isn't DS but my heart still breaks for the two people found yesterday:(

Sorry to say this, but I hope one of them IS DS. Why? Because otherwise there are 2 OTHER woman murdered, as opposed to just one. I know that many of us have become "attached" to DS, but whoever these victims are, they have loved ones too, or at least had hope for a future.

My condolences to their loved ones.
:rose: :rose:

Sorry to say this, but I hope one of them IS DS. Why? Because otherwise there are 2 OTHER woman murdered, as opposed to just one. I know that many of us have become "attached" to DS, but whoever these victims are, they have loved ones too, or at least had hope for a future.

Not me, I definitely hope Dani is alive and scheming to get free.

Not me, I definitely hope Dani is alive and scheming to get free.

Agree. As far as we know there has not been any evidence showing DS is deceased. Until that time, any body I pray is not her body. I do hope they identify these two women quickly and the family has closure. Both women
Found today have a different feeling to me than other bodies found in Detroit in the past year.

Alive or deceased, I hope DS's family gets the closure they deserve soon.

yeah -- no

Thanks for expressing this so well.

My thoughts, as well. I am sad that DS has not been found, because I feel closure is needed. I am happy neither of these two are DS, because perhaps it means she is alive. But, I am sad that there are two more deceased females in the Detroit area, and two more families grieving. 😞

Bottom line, Dani will never be forgotten and she will never simply just fade away! Someone knows something! I'm going to quote one of my favorite lyrics, for whomever is culpable! "Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on." I can only hope and pray whomever is culpable lets that resonate to the point where they come forward! I can't begin to fathom how anyone could have this much of a weight on their soul! It's time to stop the hurt and pain!

15665730_10210008136897309_7720296193000262996_n.jpg

Contractor 55 gallon drum liners are 37" long or 74" of coverage. Also harder to get, available at Sams (we use them at work) but I don't think you can pick them up at grocery.

It seems like it may not be relevant to this case (thankfully), but just FYI - you can get contractor bags at Walmart and Meijer. They're in the regular trash bag aisle, so not hard to obtain by any means.

Bound hands and feet in two trash bags says to me, one over head, one over feet, overlap in middle of the person is short enough. Dismembered or separate bags seems like it would be mentioned. Plus if they were just in a single trash bag I think dismemberment would have been involved, hence mention if two. Large black lawn bags are 2'8 3/4" long (Hefty) making max height about 5'8" stretched. Contractor 55 gallon drum liners are 37" long or 74" of coverage. Also harder to get, available at Sams (we use them at work) but I don't think you can pick them up at grocery store.

Multiple tattoos is more difficult for me to discern. If the comment came from the discoverer to me it would mean lots of tats in a generalized location. Upon discovery of a body poking around looking for tattoo locations wouldn't be my first thought. DS tattoos are isolated, one here, one there. Unless discoverer took pics to look back at I can't imagine taking that kind of time. If the info came from LE then all bets are off.

Hoping there is closure quickly to both or all these cases.

What does this mean " one over head, one over feet, overlap in middle of the person is short enough." I've reread it so many times but am not understanding what you are trying to say.

What does this mean " one over head, one over feet, overlap in middle of the person is short enough." I've reread it so many times but am not understanding what you are trying to say.

Meaning that, given the length of large trash bags, if a person were short enough, the person could be placed in two bags at once. You'd slip one over their head, and one bag over their feet, and the open ends of each bag would meet in approximately the middle of the person. You could secure them with tape in the middle to keep them from falling off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member