MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
in the text on that page it states she vanished from her Farmington hills apartment. I have not heard or seen this referenced in past.

If that were true, it would be a MAJOR alteration in the facts as we've known them. I think it was a hastily-written segue to the promo video. :moo:

I've been following Sarah sterns case since the exact same day as Dani and they just arrested and arraigned today after zero Info from LE etc...so keep the faith. It's a PERFECT example how you go from 0 to 60 in a second.

I check in daily as well. Nothing to add at this point except hope.

Thank you for the update on Sarah's case. I never believed it was voluntary, but I would've never imagined "friends" were responsible for her demise. I pray Danielle's LE team gets the big break they need to put everything together so justice can be served.

I've been following Sarah sterns case since the exact same day as Dani and they just arrested and arraigned today after zero Info from LE etc...so keep the faith. It's a PERFECT example how you go from 0 to 60 in a second.

I have a feeling Danis case is very very similar. Someone she knew did this.
LE has acted the same on both cases as well. I think there is going to be a break within the next week for Dani.

Still praying with all of you.

I have to say that I think the world of each of you on this thread. I feel as if I am part of this community and I will miss you all.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

Right back at you friend :loveyou:

I also started following this case at the same time as Sarah's case. Sarah's case is actually what brought me to WS. I was previously posting on another crime board but it wasn't run nearly as well as WS .
Today when Sarah's case broke, I instantly thought " I hope DS is next" meaning I hope something happens to move this case along soon..
We know that items are being processed at the crime lab. I'd imagine that the results from those tests would be back shortly ( not that we would necessarily get that info though but you never know) so maybe after the tests come back, maybe we'll get some more information.

Since 2006 I've been researching the AC4 case so I'm used to waiting by now but for some reason this case has really tested my patience!

According to "Click on Detroit", her blue and yellow jacket "could be a key piece of evidence", if I understood the broadcast segment correctly.

Not sure if that is something new?

According to "Click on Detroit", her blue and yellow jacket "could be a key piece of evidence", if I understood the broadcast segment correctly.

Not sure if that is something new?
Is that possibly something they took from the house? Jmo but it sure sounded like that's what the man was trying to say without saying it, anyone else think that?

Is that possibly something they took from the house? Jmo but it sure sounded like that's what the man was trying to say without saying it, anyone else think that?

I thought the same. But, could I be reading more into it? Sure.

That is EXACTLY what I thought, too. The jacket was the last thing I was expecting them to discuss, but it sure did sound like it could confirm her whereabouts if LE has it and it's being tested.

Yes, it seems as though that was implied - even though LE didn't come right out and directly say it. (At this point, obviously they would not, hence my italics.)

The main focus still seems to be on SG's residence. Could one draw the conclusion that currently, there are no other primary suspects?

BBM

I just don't know.

JMHO.

Still hoping and praying . . .

:please:

So I'm curious as to why LE would imply it (if indeed that is what was done). Would it be to let the perp know that his days are numbered? Wouldn't he know the jacket had been left behind or found in one of his vehicles? Could it have been left in another location and LE's dropping the perp a hint that the jacket is only a small portion of what was recovered? I don't know the answers, of course, just curious as to why it would've been mentioned when the keys and phone were not this time (that I recall). JMO

Yes, it seems as though that was implied - even though LE didn't come right out and directly say it. (At this point, obviously they would not, hence my italics.)

The primary focus still seems to be on SG's residence.

JMHO.

I also heard her father say that she was interested in taking self defense instructions but didn't have a chance to before she went missing. So was this just a passing interest in doing this or did she somehow have a reason for wanting to do this? Could she have been afraid of something previously to her going missing? Just my thinking as far as her possibly discussing this with her parents. Probably why they pursued doing the fund raiser.

I also heard her father say that she was interested in taking self defense instructions but didn't have a chance to before she went missing. So was this just a passing interest in doing this or did she somehow have a reason for wanting to do this? Could she have been afraid of something previously to her going missing? Just my thinking as far as her possibly discussing this with her parents. Probably why they pursued doing the fund raiser.

BBM

That's an excellent point!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members