MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to guess that any information talked about tonight will be stuff we may already know or may have read elsewhere ( gossip or rumor isn't allowed here)
So it might not be new news to us but may be new to others ( who don't sleuth lol!)
I could be wrong, heck it wouldn't be the first time!!! Heck I hope I am wrong. I'll officially eat crow here in front of everyone if they do release something new to us!!

Agree. It seems they are doing stories like this every few weeks by retelling info and details in a different way. Looks like they interviewed some friends this time according to the preview. Maybe from the video that was made? The local stations would be busting their butts to have a breaking story if it was anything big like when our other local story, Chelsea Bruck's, body was found and they made an arrest. But at least they are keeping the story in the news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...berkley-home-in-search-for-danielle-stislicki

Neighbors said the security guard hasn't been seen in Berkley since police searched the home.Officers carried a mattress out of the home, and the Defenders learned that some floorboards were confiscated by authorities and sent off for testing.
Sources told Local 4 that police also removed a car from the garage.
"It's like putting together the pieces of a puzzle, and every day it seems like there's another piece that goes into the puzzle," Farmington Hills police Chief Chuck Nebus said.
Neighbors are frightened by the case and said they didn't want to talk on camera.

Oh dear... that was a newscast that sounded very negative on her coming home alive. Her parents cleaned her apartment out.

I remember a post by her dad where he posted a photo of the bike and books on news and he was posting in past tense wording.:(

Oh dear... that was a newscast that sounded very negative on her coming home alive. Her parents cleaned her apartment out.

Yes but it's also been three months. Unfortunately I'm sure the apartment isn't going to let it sit there without someone paying for it. Plus I'd imagine once she got home, she wouldn't be in a mental state to live alone right away.

The only new information during today's report was that floorboards were removed during one of the searches of the Berkley home on Oxford (in addition to the mattress that was mentioned previously). Information about the floorboards was rumored on FB and other sites but has now been officially confirmed by LE for the WDIV special report. There was also mention of one vehicle being removed from the garage at the home on Oxford. Previous reports indicated that there might have been two vehicles removed from the Berkley location.

Also of significance in the WDIV report: Danielle's parents have cleaned out her apartment at IGA in Farmington Hills :(

Video should be available shortly at www.clickindetroit.com

Yes but it's also been three months. Unfortunately I'm sure the apartment isn't going to let it sit there without someone paying for it. Plus I'd imagine once she got home, she wouldn't be in a mental state to live alone right away.

I agree with you in a literal sense. It makes sense. However, clearing out when someone is missing or even recently passed is a MAJOR psychological moment. You fight and fight... keep hope... you accept .. clean out for moving forward.

I remember a post by her dad where he posted a photo of the bike and books on news and he was posting in past tense wording.:(

I wouldn't say it was "negative". More like "realistic" that Danielle's parents are coming to terms with the reality that their daughter might not be alive and won't be coming home. The part about moving Dani's things out of her apartment is disheartening, to be sure, but they have to face the possibility that she won't be living there again. :moo:

Thank you. You seem like such a nice and caring community. All the cases I'm following (Birna, Danielle, Nathan O'Brian and his grandparents and now Abby and Libby) are discussed in a very respectful manner.
Welcome😊

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I wouldn't say it was "negative". More like "realistic" that Danielle's parents are coming to terms with the reality that their daughter might not be alive and won't be coming home. The part about moving Dani's things out of her apartment is disheartening, to be sure, but they have to face the possibility that she won't be living there again. :moo:

I took the post to mean it looks like they believe it's going to have a negative outcome which is realistic as you say. Even Rich (dad) said he's startling to realize that it's probably not going to be the outcome they all hoped for. It was almost like he couldn't bring himself to say it but he knows... So terribly sad. He also posted something recently on FB saying, "I think many of us are in agreement, that somehow we were blind to a sad truth that has been around all a long. Now that we aware, we should be thinking of our individual actions that can create positive actions."

I am a new user, never posted before. I've been watching the Danielle stislicki case since it first aired because I live near Farmington hills. I was hoping that she was still alive somehow, but as a previous poster mentioned, Rich's statement does't point in that direction at all.

Everyone here is absolutely great. I enjoy coming on and reading what you all have to say.

I can't speak for anyone else, but the removal of "floorboards" sounds rather ominous to me. Blood evidence? :notgood:

I am a new user, never posted before. I've been watching the Danielle stislicki case since it first aired because I live near Farmington hills. I was hoping that she was still alive somehow, but as a previous poster mentioned, Rich's statement does't point in that direction at all.

Everyone here is absolutely great. I enjoy coming on and reading what you all have to say.

:welcome: to Websleuths.

Is it hearsay that someone said SG was seen the following day in Rochester the 3rd of December? If this is true it may have been the last time anyone has seen him and has now made himself disappear. Maybe he is not under the watchful eyes of the PD like many of us thought he was.Could they have searched his house even though no one was living there. One more thing, was the car in the garage taken after the other two were hauled away. at a later date? Or is this just a recent tow away?

Welcome & hope you continue to post😊

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Is it hearsay that someone said SG was seen the following day in Rochester the 3rd of December? If this is true it may have been the last time anyone has seen him and has now made himself disappear. Maybe he is not under the watchful eyes of the PD like many of us thought he was.Could they have searched his house even though no one was living there. One more thing, was the car in the garage taken after the other two were hauled away. at a later date? Or is this just a recent tow away?

He was seen on a video for a beer pong event on December 3. It was daylight out but no one has been able to say what time of day it was. His sister-in-law said he's been staying with family and just not at the Berkley residence.

There's plenty of info on him and what he's up to on sm. But not here. He isn't hiding or run away.

So it looks like I won't have to eat crow after all !
The news didn't say much that we already didn't know from sleuthing around but at least now that part of the story is coming from msm so it can be discussed here.

What is everyone's thoughts on this new info?
I don't think police routinely pick random spots of floor to remove unless they have a suspicion that a crime may have happened.

Let's face it, there's a reason why they went to that home in the first place. They don't randomly pick out acquaintances homes to remove beds from, they had to have a reason. A judge isn't going to sign off on a search warrant unless there's probable cause to do so .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme