MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with your thought of your actions and I think the majority of women would feel similar.

So if that's a semi popular opinion how about we sauce out why it didn't happen.....

Was it because she knew where Dani was headed And Why?

Was it because Dani pulled these stunts all the times and a flake out isn't an alarm?

Any other thoughts?

I
I know you weren't quoting me but I'll try to answer anyway just to see if we all can come up with anything useful.
**Was it because she knew where Dani was headed and why?
If I knew my friend was making several stops before coming to my house for dinner, I personally wouldn't call 911 right away. I would assume they got caught up with another friend at one of those stops. Of course, by the next day or even several hours later I would probably start to worry.
**Was it because Dani pulled these stunts all the times and a flake out isn't an alarm?
I guess that would depend on the persons character. If they usually flaked out then it wouldn't be alarming if they did it again. But I don't think that fits with what Danielles family and friends have described about her character. From what they said, I think it would be out of character for her to flake. They said she was a caring and loving girl who was responsible.

I agree with your thought of your actions and I think the majority of women would feel similar.

So if that's a semi popular opinion how about we sauce out why it didn't happen.....

Was it because she knew where Dani was headed And Why?

Was it because Dani pulled these stunts all the times and a flake out isn't an alarm?

Any other thoughts?

IMHO.. there are probably a few people who talked to her or knew of her plans that day. At least one for sure, her friend. Perhaps one or more of those people led LE to SG? Just because it has not been made public does not mean any one of many people sent them in his direction.

Could be that the friend was tired or distracted or just not being mindful at the time for any number of reasons. Maybe she is flaky at times and more inclined to think "I wonder where she has got to" but is more laid back and not necessarily a worrier.

I've thought about her possibly knowing why Dani was late and a no show but I'm pretty confident that she would have revealed all she knows especially as her disappearance turned to weeks and now sadly, months.

... and maybe she has revealed however it has not been reported the the masses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMHO.. there are probably a few people who talked to her or knew of her plans that day. At least one for sure, her friend. Perhaps one or more of those people led LE to SG? Just because it has not been made public does not mean any one of many people sent them in his direction.

That's a very good thought and could definitely make sense!

I
I know you weren't quoting me but I'll try to answer anyway just to see if we all can come up with anything useful.
**Was it because she knew where Dani was headed and why?
If I knew my friend was making several stops before coming to my house for dinner, I personally wouldn't call 911 right away. I would assume they got caught up with another friend at one of those stops. Of course, by the next day or even several hours later I would probably start to worry.
**Was it because Dani pulled these stunts all the times and a flake out isn't an alarm?
I guess that would depend on the persons character. If they usually flaked out then it wouldn't be alarming if they did it again. But I don't think that fits with what Danielles family and friends have described about her character. From what they said, I think it would be out of character for her to flake. They said she was a caring and loving girl who was responsible.
Lol I didn't mean that as a quote for only her thoughts. My bad..it was a general question for all

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

See...good stuff...people are thinking and energized again. I do think we need to start at the top and work back down.
Why did she leave early. Why was she meeting with SG in the parking lot. Why did she drive him somewhere. Lots of why's just for the start....

Yes agreed - if she knew anything, she would have revealed it.
Well we don't know her or her character. We can't say that definitively but we sure all hope so.

I'm sure she did.

Maybe she did reveal anything she knew that DS was planned to do before the dinner meeting, the police probably know a lot more then we do .
It certainly would make sense if the friend would probably know of any other stops DS was planning to make before meeting up for dinner. That could've possibly led them to SG early on. IMO

It was also stated at some point that LE had Dani's journal. There's no way of knowing what, if anything, the journal revealed!

Well we don't know her or her character. We can't say that definitively but we sure all hope so.

I'm sure she did.

Well yeah - we can't know for sure but I am hopeful.

The one thing that sticks out in my mind as a major point is her jeep was parked in her unique spot in her apt. Lot. That means she either drove it there, was a passenger, the one who abducted her knew her every move and placed it there or she left his house upset and he followed her home and grabbed her there. Knocking on her window and saying something... she steps out and he takes her. It's been stated they were seen together at ML, her car was at Berkley and apparently she was or LE would not be able to obtain a search warrant.

I believe they may have been more than passing Friends .

Maybe she did reveal anything she knew that DS was planned to do before the dinner meeting, the police probably know a lot more then we do .
It certainly would make sense if the friend would probably know of any other stops DS was planning to make before meeting up for dinner. That could've possibly led them to SG early on. IMO
I would say this absolves DS' s friend: according to the report below, her friend drove by D'S apt. On Friday and saw her car. She then contacted D'S family who then contacted police the next day.

Later on Saturday they found the car which was locked. They found her purse w/CC and dl intact.
Things missing was: keychain and phone.

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/222206952-story

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I would say this absolves DS' s friend: according to the report below, her friend drove by D'S apt. On Friday and saw her car. She then contacted D'S family who then contacted police the next day.

Later on Saturday they found the car which was locked. They found her purse w/CC and dl intact.

Why have I thought all along friend fell asleep on Friday and went there Saturday? Did Fox News mess up details???

"Her friend drove by her apartment and saw her car parked, and contacted Danielle's family. The next day they contacted the police to file a missing person's report. Later Saturday evening, Danielle's purse was found in her car, which was locked and parked in front of her apartment."

I think the friend has been absolved from the start. Imo ,Nobody here or anywhere ever thought she was responsible for DS disappearance. She was on the news, surely LE had to have spoken to her, so I highly doubt anyone thinks she's involved.

I think the friend has been absolved from the start. Imo ,Nobody here or anywhere ever thought she was responsible for DS disappearance. She was on the news, surely LE had to have spoken to her, so I highly doubt anyone thinks she's involved.
Well, duh me. Just found everything I need at the beginning of thread. Even a map. However it doesn't show where her friend lives.

Taking SG to his house doesn't seem far from MetLife. However, DL's apartment is in the opposite direction.

Why have I thought all along friend fell asleep on Friday and went there Saturday? Did Fox News mess up details???

"Her friend drove by her apartment and saw her car parked, and contacted Danielle's family. The next day they contacted the police to file a missing person's report. Later Saturday evening, Danielle's purse was found in her car, which was locked and parked in front of her apartment."

Yes she didn't go to the apt until noon on Saturday

Well, duh me. Just found everything I need at the beginning of thread. Even a map. However it doesn't show where her friend lives.

Taking SG to his house doesn't seem far from MetLife. However, DL's apartment is in the opposite direction.

It's okay, at least your caught up now! :)
The police have said that they have kept this investigation tight lipped ( I'm paraphrasing there) so she could've given a detailed statement regarding where she thought Danielle may have had to go before coming over for dinner ( if anywhere at all)
Since DS appears to be such a helpful and caring girl, she may have offered to give a buddy a ride even if it was out of her way or maybe she planned to stop to visit a buddy before heading out for the night?

Yes she didn't go to the apt until noon on Saturday

Let's not forget she was also suppose to work at 8am on Saturday. We haven't heard any details about that.

Would someone help me decipher the map? I originally thought the building w/ M on it was Metropolitan. But I think it's halfway between her place and SG's. In which case, taking SG home was way out of her way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member