MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume these are rhetorical questions since no one in here has the foggiest idea, all we can discuss is what's in the MSM and you can find all that on the first page of the thread if you want to bring yourself up to speed
No, actually they aren't. And I have gone to the beginning of this thread to read and it's different from what you all are reporting so.....and people weren't happy about that. Me neither. But thank you anyway.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Since it hasn't been reported on MSM I can't answer questions number 1 and 2. Number 3 I have no idea where in Livonia friend lived.
Ah.......thank you!

Since it hasn't been reported on MSM I can't answer questions number 1 and 2. Number 3 I have no idea where in Livonia friend lived.
Well, give or take, from DS place to Livonia is approx 15 miles and or 18 minutes.

Would I want to drive round trip from Livonia to DS place at night on Dec. 2, to check things out? Me personally? No, I'd wait until morning.

Well, give or take, from DS place to Livonia is approx 15 miles and or 18 minutes.

Would I want to drive round trip from Livonia to DS place at night on Dec. 2, to check things out? Me personally? No, I'd wait until morning.

Right neither would I. Last thing I would imagine is a crime. I probably wouldn't think car accident either. I would just think there was an innocent reason. To wake up to no text or call then I would wonder what the heck was going on which is what I've read she did.

I agree that typically I wouldn't assume a crime has occurred and may wait until morning. Without knowing if this was typical for her (i.e., text at 4:30 with plans to be leaving then and coming over and then not show up), it is hard to speculate what I'd do. Screenshots that were posted In an article after a vigil showed that she did text her later that evening (maybe 8? Don't recall exact so JMO) to check on her because she wasn't answering calls or texts. Calls reportedly went to voicemail by 7 pm. I probably would have gone to check on her before 6 pm the following day IF this was not typical. But, if it was typical or she knew about other plans in between her leaving and coming over, a possible guy she was seeing, whatever, then I would probably have waited longer, too.

I just wonder who may know more or what circumstances may have been involved that may have to do with something bigger than a random, acquaintance abduction. JMO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Deleted

If you all are referring to the social media page of a certain person and the comments therein, well, I REALLY hope that finalizes a certain theory many of you have been endlessly speculating over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you all are referring to the social media page of a certain person and the comments therein, well, I REALLY hope that finalizes a certain theory many of you have been endlessly speculating over.

Sadly for me it does not. Very disturbing, to say the least.

Okie dokie

All I can say is I'm shocked

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Sorry, I wanted to get sick when I read it. You don't know MH! You don't know the history. I will stop here.

Probably would be best anyway since, as I've stated before, it has nothing to do with this case. Two separate things. Believe what you want at this point I guess.

Dang, why can't we unlike something we liked in error? I sometimes hate tapatalk.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Dang, why can't we unlike something we liked in error? I sometimes hate tapatalk.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
Right hand corner....Web view...unthank and go back! [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Don't understand what it has to do with this case. If it's not helping bringing dani home or relevant ... move forward.

Let's talk about the new article that came out today.
What did y'all think?
Anyone have a change of opinion? Different theory??

I'm holding tight to my theory that SG holds the key to solving this.

Probably would be best anyway since, as I've stated before, it has nothing to do with this case. Two separate things. Believe what you want at this point I guess.

Would someone mind enlightening those of us who are not in the know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member