MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though recap type of articles often annoy me, I'm glad the media is still keeping this case alive.
It's great that they have spread her flyers all over America but sadly IMO, I believe the answers lay closer to home. ( Like Berkeley)

Let's talk about the new article that came out today.
What did y'all think?
Anyone have a change of opinion? Different theory??

I'm holding tight to my theory that SG holds the key to solving this.

I'm curious why "the supporters" don't think she drove her car back....who are they and it's no longer LE that believes that?
Let's talk about the new article that came out today.
What did y'all think?
Anyone have a change of opinion? Different theory??

I'm holding tight to my theory that SG holds the key to solving this.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Would someone mind enlightening those of us who are not in the know?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
It's a separate case that can't be linked in here.

[FONT=&amp]In reference to the new article about Dani:

Officers reportedly towed away a car and pulled up floorboards in a Berkley house in a search related to Stislicki’s disappearance." Stislicki’s black 2015 Jeep Renegade was found outside her apartment the day after she was last seen. Supporters believe she was not the one who drove it there." No police confirmation on those 2 items.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Do police think she’s still alive? “I’m not going to comment on that either,”Nebus said. “There’s a specific reason for that. I’m not going to comment.” I can't figure out why Nebus says that...

I think there's a big missing piece to this puzzle! [/FONT]

What does it mean?

Do police think she’s still alive? “I’m not going to comment on that either,”Nebus said. “There’s a specific reason for that. I’m not going to comment.

It's the same feeling I get when at first presser it was stated we don't care why your gone we just want you back ( not quoting... paraphrasing)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I was kinda left scratching my head too.
But my second thought was that he's just deflecting the questions and really nothing has changed. I could be wrong, that's kinda just what popped into my mind after reading it.

IMO police aren't pulling up floorboards if they think the MP is voluntarily missing and alive.
Something had to have made them feel potential evidence was left in those floorboards. IMO

I don't think police ever confirmed the floorboards, I've been researching articles. I think that info came from the SIL and folks on social media just ran with it.

Quotes are so screwy...it would have been better for him to be silent. It's like the whole purpose was to convince people they are still working the case.. vet odd IMO

I don't think police ever confirmed the floorboards, I've been researching articles. I think that info came from the SIL and folks on social media just ran with it.
SIL said police told her about the floorboards ...but that was a bit ago.
And police didn't confirm it until now. May be they are feeling some heat?!

Regarding the new article a couple of things stand out to me!

The Title "Cops Say Danielle Stislicki Investigation Is Very Active And ‘Going In The Right Direction’" As far as we know the investigation has only been going in one direction if we consider the SG. However, there has been a lot of talk about trafficking and now I'm left to wonder if we have a combination of the two!

"He would not confirm they’re conducting interviews, but he said cops are gathering new evidence and “still taking stuff to the lab every day.”

The above statement makes me think the new evidence may be based on interviews conducted or possibly electronic communication which may have lead to certain individuals being interviewed.

“I know people are anxious to know (what they’ve found), and we’re anxious to tell them,” Nebus said, adding that it would compromise the investigation to give out any clues that could inform the perpetrator about the evidence they’re gathering.

From the above statement, if LE is anxious to tell the public what they have, but don't want to compromise the investigation, that suggests to me they definitely have something and are on the right track!

Would someone mind enlightening those of us who are not in the know?

It's a separate case involving someone close to Dani however the cases are not related. Any speculation that the cases are related is severely against WS rules and extremely hurtful to the friends and family of Dani.

I respect everyone's opinion... please post with empathy y'all :heartbeat:

The Title "Cops Say Danielle Stislicki Investigation Is Very Active And ‘Going In The Right Direction’" As far as we know the investigation has only been going in one direction if we consider the SG. However, there has been a lot of talk about trafficking and now I'm left to wonder if we have a combination of the two!

"He would not confirm they’re conducting interviews, but he said cops are gathering new evidence and “still taking stuff to the lab every day.”

The above statement makes me think the new evidence may be based on interviews conducted or possibly electronic communication which may have lead to certain individuals being interviewed.

“I know people are anxious to know (what they’ve found), and we’re anxious to tell them,” Nebus said, adding that it would compromise the investigation to give out any clues that could inform the perpetrator about the evidence they’re gathering.

From the above statement, if LE is anxious to tell the public what they have, but don't want to compromise the investigation, that suggests to me they definitely have something and are on the right track!
I also noticed the "we're anxious to tell them" quote and it gave me some hope that they do have more evidence than what we already know. I hope it means they are closing in on an arrest and finding her. The rest of the article seemed to just be repetitious of things already said.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Yes, yes, yes! IMO, I read this article that we will know, but it's just a matter of time.

It is indeed curious, I take it to mean Danielle's supporters, friends and family!

Me too! Previous articles said LE believes this... it's a peculiar change/ word choice.

Trivial but peculiar. Saying LE believes this holds more weight imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sometimes I can't help but wonder if maybe he isn't as well spoken as some other LE from bigger cities. Maybe he uses poor describing words ( and poor choice in words in general) because he doesn't know what else to say?
The only reason my mind goes there often is because I studied linguistics in college so like to pick at that type of thing. ( It took me ages to get used to not reading too much into the short hand style writing often used in message boards! Lol but now I'm used to it and often write in short hand style as well. It took me ages to realize that how one types online is often very different from how they speak in person! Lol)

Curiouser and curiouser . . .will continue to pray for her safe return.

Here's your lit candle, Dani!

attachment.php

Attachments

• BurgundyCandle.jpg
    BurgundyCandle.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 318
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online