MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sending prayers of love and comfort to Danielle, her beautiful family and her wonderful and compassionate friends.

Quote by Karmabus: "Don't understand what it has to do with this case. If it's not helping bringing Dani home or relevant ... move forward."

Dear Karmabus,

You have a way with words ! Thank you for this. We need to keep the focus on Danielle.

Namaste,

Jmo
I think she drove her car home and went missing from there.

Jmo
I think she drove her car home and went missing from there.
JMO I think he drove to her work with his car. He lied and said it wasn't working and took advantage of Danielle's good nature and asked for a ride home. Either cameras and/or witnesses placed her at FG's house hence the initial search which led to more searches and MUCH removal from his home. LE is waiting for all the evidence to come back and are building a stronger case daily. JMO of course.

I believe the SG is the key, the rest will unravel from there! Prayers and peace for Danielle and her loved ones!

FB_IMG_1488861849717.jpg

Just a reminder, I know it isn't even needed. No matter differentiating theories, there's only one young lady that remains the only reason we are all here! ❤❤❤

JMO I think he drove to her work with his car. He lied and said it wasn't working and took advantage of Danielle's good nature and asked for a ride home. Either cameras and/or witnesses placed her at FG's house hence the initial search which led to more searches and MUCH removal from his home. LE is waiting for all the evidence to come back and are building a stronger case daily. JMO of course.

We have no confirmation from LE that they were seen together that day either. That was info SIL reported to media in an interview. Or what time of day or where it took place.
If you go to very first page of this thread when she was first reported missing it states she was seen driving her car at about 5pm from work. No one reported with her. Surely if whoever reported seeing her also saw someone with her LE would state that and ask public if anyone else saw her and recognized or had a description of another person in the vehicle.

Speculation:

Dani left work but had made contact with someone earlier in the day. Maybe she wanted to pick something up and was told to stop over.

She is going for just that, but in his mind, he thinks she wants more. Once she arrives, he makes his move and she resists. He doesn't stop and then realizes she will go to the police. He panics and kills her.

He calls someone or more than one person to come help him get rid of the body and the car.

If he is suspected, he will claim consensual sex and she left on her own.

No proof of foul play, no body, no arrest.

JMO

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Speculation:

Dani left work but had made contact with someone earlier in the day. Maybe she wanted to pick something up and was told to stop over.

She is going for just that, but in his mind, he thinks she wants more. Once she arrives, he makes his move and she resists. He doesn't stop and then realizes she will go to the police. He panics and kills her.

He calls someone or more than one person to come help him get rid of the body and the car.

JMO

Definitely one of my theories

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Speculation:

JMO

Agree and I think everyone will be shocked by who helped. BTW, my thought are not going to anyone Dani knows.

Agree and I think everyone will be shocked by who helped. BTW, my thought are not going to anyone Dani knows.

Yep! Someone she did not know somehow has a role in this... which is why there is such a call for truth, someone knows something etc...

LE either watching the other person carefully waiting for a slip up and use one to turn on the other ( which is highly unlikely)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I referenced the quote from the link that was at the beginning of the thread.

Maybe I read and interpreted it incorrectly or it's different.

It appears everyone is saying the friend didn't go to DS's apartment until the next day. (Saturday).

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

This is where I read that friend did not go check until the next day. But now I am reading later news reports that clearly say she checked on Friday night, so I am a bit confused also.

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2016/12/police_search_berkley_home_in.html

No she definitely did not go Friday night. She was tho texting her iirc at about 8pm

Speculation:

JMO

Agree
This has always been in my head as a possibility

Can you explain more fully?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Thread one has a lot of this info as to why it's speculated that she partakes in marijuana. It's from her sm.

Thread one has a lot of this info as to why it's speculated that she partakes in marijuana. It's from her sm.

No impact IMO on the case . So She smoked here and there... some have a good glass of scotch ( hopefully an 18 year old Macallan)or beer here and there. We all have pleasurable "vices". I could write a book titled "My life in Vices" , a true story .

No impact IMO on the case . So She smoked here and there... some have a good glass of scotch ( hopefully an 18 year old Macallan)or beer here and there. We all have pleasurable "vices".

I didn't say it was <mod snip>. I answered the persons question.

And we have no idea if it does or it doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiyasofya