MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread one has a lot of this info as to why it's speculated that she partakes in marijuana. It's from her sm.
Yes, I have been reading about that.
Much of this came up in Thread #1.
I wanted to know from this particular poster what else troubled them especially in the current thread, which is almost 3 months later. If possible, and they want to respond, I hope to hear directly from them. But thank you for responding, anyway.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I didn't say it was <mid snip>. I answered the persons question.

And we have no idea if it does or it doesn't.

I wasn't meaning that towards you. Apologies if you took it that way. It was not my intent.

True, we don't know all the facts however I don't believe this had to
Do with some weed hook up. She more than likely was a card carrier. Oakland county is the largest card carrying community in Michigan.

<mod snip>

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No impact IMO on the case . So She smoked here and there... some have a good glass of scotch ( hopefully an 18 year old Macallan)or beer here and there. We all have pleasurable "vices". I could write a book titled "My life in Vices" , a true story .

And that's fine. That is your opinion. But I was looking to hear from the poster who said it wasn't just the keychain.

Again, I am NOT passing judgement for heaven's sake. It is a legitimate question.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

<mod snip>

Perhaps there is a miscommunication ..... because so many threads move so quickly many times when one quotes it's regarding the comment not so much to the person personally per say. I see where you are asking "you". I always think of WS threads as a team. All working together for the good. Many times if I have a personalized question that I know many will chime in on I will PM them. I'm not stating this is what you need to do... just believe there was a bit of confusion due to myself not reading the "you" part.

We are all here for the same reason. To bring Dani home.

Razz if your only looking for a particular person to answer your questions, it might be a good idea to PM them because otherwise they might not see it posted here.

^Yes and I think the reason some of the people seemed like they were answering for the other people is not because of any conspiring or anything like that. It's because these topics have all been discussed over and over and over....

I think we ALL agree that IF being a person who occasionally smokes pot had anything to do with Dani's disappearance 1) No one thinks any differently of her, one way or the other 2) It would have just been relevant by chance or in hindsight, the way a number of things could later prove to be relevant but NOT in a way that would mean she was in any way culpable for what has happened to her and 3) this is pretty pointless and, with 11 threads to back this up, will NOT lead to any important insights.

Some people smoke weed. Some people don't. It's all good. Let's find Dani.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Exactly. The drug topic won't likely be fruitful at this time anyway so there's no need to go down the potential rabbit hole right now.
Of course that could change if and when we ever receive more information on this case.
As for now, yes her keychain and sm would indicate that she couldve possibly partook in smoking marijuana but since that can't be proven either way or even supported by msm articles,the conversation would be pointless and redundant.

I am new to webslueth but not this case. I have read every post on here and 2 other sm. Sites and I also have been following the case since day one praying and sharing to bring Dani home. IMO I feel based on the earlier threads on here and reports from MSM that Dani got out of work early and was followed home. It. Was stated she was stopping home to grab a bag before going to her friends for dinner. I am speculating that she had her phone and keys only knowing she was going to be bringing stuff out of her place to load in her car and would have her hands full needing to unlock her door she kept keys in hand and phone in case of any calls or texts. IMO when she stepped out of her vehicle and turned that fg was right there most likely armed with a weapon and demanded she get in his vehicle. She proceeded into his vehicle being held there by him having a weapon and was driven to his home. IMO he has been watching her from a far since he left the met Life building in Oct. After arriving at his home IMO was empty as we know his wife was hospitalized on that day and he committed a crime while in the home against her. After which he needes to remove her from his residence unclear of where that would be. With this scenario he would be the sole offender. I don't think looking at his size in photos he would have any trouble doing all the above single-handed. IMO he acted alone. At some point when lab reports come back and if she has not been found by that time he will be offered a reduced sentence for co-operation in telling Le where she is. This way IMO he can remain silent be free to spend time with his very Ill spouse and family until the results are in and that is why he is not talking. IMO if he talks it could result in an arrest taking him from his I'll wife sooner then he has to be by waiting around for all the evidence. Once that is all collected he then will talk and confess where Dani is if he can get a much reduced sentence. Again totally MO thank you all for your time.

Sent from my HUAWEI H892L using Tapatalk

This is just an idea...maybe they were seeing each other and since wife was in the hospital he invited her over the house. Maybe they proceeded to do whatever they do but then started to fight. That is when he hit her and killed her...

This is just an idea...maybe they were seeing each other and since wife was in the hospital he invited her over the house. Maybe they proceeded to do whatever they do but then started to fight. That is when he hit her and killed her...

Ok. So hopefully phone calls or texts may back that theory up.

Because LE did say Aquantances.

Ok. So hopefully phone calls or texts may back that theory up.

Because LE did say Aquantances.

Agreed... LE definitely put distance between SG and Dani IMO

ac·quaint·ance
&#601;&#712;kw&#257;nt&#601;ns/
noun
a person's knowledge or experience of something.
"the students had little acquaintance with the language"
synonyms:familiarity with, knowledge of, experience with/of, awareness of, understanding of, comprehension of, grasp of
"the students had little acquaintance with the language"
a person one knows slightly, but who is not a close friend.
"a wide circle of friends and acquaintances"
synonyms:contact, associate, ally, connection, colleague
"a business acquaintance"
Feedback

I also read it as they where acquaintances from work. So far nobody has come forward saying they where close friends or buddies that hung out so I perceived it as they just knew each other from working at MetLife. Obviously I could be wrong because I don't know either of them personally but I did read it as described above by monkey pants.

I also read it as they where acquaintances from work. So far nobody has come forward saying they where close friends or buddies that hung out so I perceived it as they just knew each other from working at MetLife. Obviously I could be wrong because I don't know either of them personally but I did read it as described above by monkey pants.

Exactly...he was a security guard there, so not a coworker where she would probably interact more and I actually don't think their time in that building overlapped very long. Of course idk if they are acquaintances from work or maybe local bars etc. I'm sure in that age bracket there maybe be overlap with a common friend etc.

I know everyone is different and everyone will have a different work dynamic with others but here's my take-

There's several security guards at my job. They stand outside and inside near doors and occasionally travel around the buildings but not a lot.
Every morning I say hello to one security guard . Sometimes I'll make small talk like " the weather is great today!" Or " do you have kids?"
He and I are acquaintances.
If I saw him out at a bar or in a store, I'd say hello. We make small talk.

Because SG and DS are in around the same age group, they certainly may have had some overlap. Besides it's not big city life in those parts. It's not like NYC. Lol!
So they may have had friends in common or even saw one another out at a bar every so often.
I believe that if they where anything more then just acquaintances, we would've got some indication by now in one form or another. When le said they where acquaintances,I took that for what it is.

Just a thought.... if DS took smoke breaks and when outside, she could have bumped into SG, and he could have made it a point to be around when she took her breaks..... OT- reminds me of when I worked and I could see outside my window a fellow from office who made it a point to smoke whenever a gal from another office was out there...
Okay, all just speculation on my part...

Just a thought.... if DS took smoke breaks and when outside, she could have bumped into SG, and he could have made it a point to be around when she took her breaks..... OT- reminds me of when I worked and I could see outside my window a fellow from office who made it a point to smoke whenever a gal from another office was out there...
Okay, all just speculation on my part...

Nothing has been stated or shown that Danielle was a smoker . Unsure of that buildings rules but an overwhelming amount of office complexes do not allow smoking around the outside of the building.

Nothing has been stated or shown that Danielle was a smoker . Unsure of that buildings rules but an overwhelming amount of office complexes do not allow smoking around the outside of the building.

Devils advocate..nothing said she wasn't [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Good points y'all.
And hey, even if she wasn't a smoker, she could've taken walk breaks. Many girls in my building get up every couple hours and do a lap or two around the building just to get active and burn a few extra calories.
We know from SM that DS liked being active so I don't think it's far fetched to think she possibly took walking breaks throughout her day. I understand that in December it wasn't extremely cold there on the day of her disappearance. ( I mean For them it wasn't extremely cold. For me, it would be ! Lol but they are used to a different climate then some of us)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay