MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the "elephant in the room" could mean different things for different people depending on what the issue is for each one of us. At some point during these three months, several scenarios have come to light for several of us. So I suppose depending on which one it is for each of us in some aspect of the disappearance, it has tugged at our heartstrings and wants us to hope that it could be for this reason that we are at a standstill. Whether it be someone close to DS or a stranger, or an organization, or past friendships that no one wants to discuss or can't.. Right now the "Elephant" is telling me to stop talking. http://www.definitions.net/definition/elephant in the room

Yes she didn't go to the apt until noon on Saturday

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Just to clarify, Danielle's friend didn't go to the apartment to physically check on her until 6 pm on Saturday December the 3rd.

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2016/12/search_for_missing_farmington.html

"The friend visited Stislicki's Independence Green apartment in Farmington Hills about 6 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 3. There she found her friend's locked 2015 black Jeep parked in its usual spot just about 10 feet from the entrance."

Would someone help me decipher the map? I originally thought the building w/ M on it was Metropolitan. But I think it's halfway between her place and SG's. In which case, taking SG home was way out of her way.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

It does look that way but I'm not from the area to say for sure.
But the family of DS has stated that she's extremely good natured, cares about everyone. So I don't think it would be out of character for her to go out of her way to drive a buddy home because they describe her as very caring and kind. Maybe she is just one of those people that would help anyone, no matter if it was out of her way? ( I've never met her, I'm only going off of the news and find Dani Facebook page that paints her as loving, caring, extremely helpful and so on )
Or maybe she had a reason to visit the SG that day. Maybe he was selling something that she'd like to buy. ( At my job office building lunch room, people post flyers like " selling a swing set, BBQ grill , you get my point) since they worked together in the building until October, they may have been friends or acquaintances from work.

Would someone help me decipher the map? I originally thought the building w/ M on it was Metropolitan. But I think it's halfway between her place and SG's. In which case, taking SG home was way out of her way.

I am from the area and the building with the M is MetLife or as that building is called MassMutual. Even though everything looks spread out that is a very central area and she could have easily left work and given SG a ride. Taking side streets it would take less than 10 minutes each way.

I am absolutely flabbergasted that we still know nothing more than we did...

The prevailing theory is that Dani was doing what she always did, putting someone else first by helping a casual acquaintance who claimed to need a ride home, and he thanked her by raping her and then murdering her to prevent her from reporting the rape. People are looking for other motives because it's horrifying to think of the life of such an amazing, loving, positive person being wasted because of such callous selfishness. Unfortunately, those of us who have followed missing person cases over the years have seen that scenario repeated over and over and over again. Guys like this security guard think of women as tools for their own sexual gratification, to be disposed of at will. There is some debate about whether the crime was preplanned, and an OD from a date rape drug is possible, but any scenario that doesn't involve rape is far fetched.

Unfortunately I have to say I agree with your posted theory.

Yes! Because of this I then feel suspicious of other things/persons(s) other than FG.

Speculation: If someone reported to LE that they saw Danielle with the SG, maybe it matters WHO reported seeing her with SG, or LE got a tip from someone that she was going to meet him after work. This could have been a diversion tactic from someone with something to hide. Could have also been the basis for the search warrant.

What if it wasn't a murderer but they have information? Would you feel different?

What if the reason no one is speaking out against him is because there is nothing bad to say?

Just throwing it out there.

I still say that SG is the key to the entire case but he didn't necessarily kill her or abduct her. I still believe she was a very willing participant in the events that took place that fateful day. I do believe he knows what happened and most likely where she is tho...

JMO of course.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Their still hiding a murderer so yes I would feel the same.

And if no one is speaking out against him because there is nothing bad to say then great. That's fine. I just feel there is a lot to say.

Just thinking out loud here-
If I went missing today, I may not be reported missing until the next day either because I'm an adult with my own car, job, personal life. So friends and family may assume that something came up at work, or another friend may have had an emergency or something of that nature if I didn't answer my phone one night. I doubt they'd go right to the police either honestly. So I can kinda see why she wasn't reported missing until the next day.

I don't everyone is really talking about reporting it to the police. Just the lack of common knowledge between friends and family that Dani, who others have said is very very reliable, did not show to see her friend, who was/is obviously going through a lot. I think everyone is just saying, there was no contact between anyone to say hey, dani didn't show up here tonight or hey did you know dani to show up to whoevers house tonight.

I would say this absolves DS' s friend: according to the report below, her friend drove by D'S apt. On Friday and saw her car. She then contacted D'S family who then contacted police the next day.

Later on Saturday they found the car which was locked. They found her purse w/CC and dl intact.
Things missing was: keychain and phone.

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/222206952-story

Why have I thought all along friend fell asleep on Friday and went there Saturday? Did Fox News mess up details???

"Her friend drove by her apartment and saw her car parked, and contacted Danielle's family. The next day they contacted the police to file a missing person's report. Later Saturday evening, Danielle's purse was found in her car, which was locked and parked in front of her apartment."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well...That's new? Or wrong?

I am sure we have been told from the start the friend fell asleep and got concerned when she woke up and realised Dani had still not text or called her back.

Well...That's new? Or wrong?

I am sure we have been told from the start the friend fell asleep and got concerned when she woke up and realised Dani had still not text or called her back.
I referenced the quote from the link that was at the beginning of the thread.

Maybe I read and interpreted it incorrectly or it's different.

It appears everyone is saying the friend didn't go to DS's apartment until the next day. (Saturday).

I referenced the quote from the link that was at the beginning of the thread.

Maybe I read and interpreted it incorrectly or it's different.

It appears everyone is saying the friend didn't go to DS's apartment until the next day. (Saturday).

They must have updated that link as I'm confident that is not what we were told initially.

They must have updated that link as I'm confident that is not what we were told initially.
Read the timeline at the beginning of this thread. That too, is a bit unclear but I read it as she (the friend) figured DS must have fallen asleep.

Sorry, didn't mean to confuse things.

Also, I'm rather new to this case so instead of asking a zillion questions (which is annoying) I went to the beginning of the thread and read there.

Just to clarify, Danielle's friend didn't go to the apartment to physically check on her until 6 pm on Saturday December the 3rd.

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2016/12/search_for_missing_farmington.html

"The friend visited Stislicki's Independence Green apartment in Farmington Hills about 6 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 3. There she found her friend's locked 2015 black Jeep parked in its usual spot just about 10 feet from the entrance."

Holocene will hate me for this but this is exactly why I can't take anyone out of the equation just yet.... I don't obviously believe she killed Dani but I can't rule out anyone knowing about an accidental death...if that makes sense.

Until LE gives us more information, for me all players are still in the mix until we know COD and time.

I have about 3 theories and one of them does keep the friend in a knowledgeable place, not a killer but aware of information that led to it.

JMO of course....subject to change and always evolving as time ticks by quickly with zero news or movement.

New article!

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2017/03...very-active-and-going-in-the-right-direction/

FARMINGTON HILLS (WWJ) In Spanish, English and Arabic, fliers asking for any nugget of information related to the disappearance of Danielle Stislicki are blanketing public spaces from metro Detroit to Los Angeles, New York and Florida.

Airports, car windshields, factories, pharmacies, coffee shops, drive through windows, and coney island restaurants are just some of the places people report seeing the fliers that tell observers to call Farmington Hills police with any clues about the 28-year-old woman who disappeared Dec. 2, and hasn’t been heard from since.

(modsnip)

Not sure what map you are looking at, but here is one that might be what you are looking for....

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewe...&ll=42.47158647788184,-83.25888188317867&z=12

If DS drove to SG house from ML it would have been 6.5 miles out of the way (each way).

Not sure what map you are looking at, but here is one that might be what you are looking for....

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewe...&ll=42.47158647788184,-83.25888188317867&z=12

If DS drove to SG house from ML it would have been 6.5 miles out of the way (each way).
Thank you so much. I used the map at the beginning of this thread but didn't see the key. This was very helpful.

To go to SG house and then return home would have been 20 1/2 miles for DS. Only 13 miles out of her way and maybe only 15 minutes too take SG home. IMO, not unreasonable.

1). Anyway, how did SG originally get to Metlife if he didn't have a car

2). And why is it he happened to be there. Picking up a check? Visiting?

3). If possible, does anyone know the approx. location of her friend's house?

Thank you so much. I used the map at the beginning of this thread but didn't see the key. This was very helpful.

To go to SG house and then return home would have been 20 1/2 miles for DS. Only 13 miles out of her way and maybe only 15 minutes too take SG home. IMO, not unreasonable.

1). Anyway, how did SG originally get to Metlife if he didn't have a car

2). And why is it he happened to be there. Picking up a check? Visiting?

3). If possible, does anyone know the approx. location of her friend's house?

I assume these are rhetorical questions since no one in here has the foggiest idea, all we can discuss is what's in the MSM and you can find all that on the first page of the thread if you want to bring yourself up to speed

I assume these are rhetorical questions since no one in here has the foggiest idea, all we can discuss is what's in the MSM and you can find all that on the first page of the thread if you want to bring yourself up to speed

Since it hasn't been reported on MSM I can't answer questions number 1 and 2. Number 3 I have no idea where in Livonia friend lived.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay