MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rachel1--I live in Michigan. I haven't seen any fliers up in my area and I am not that far from them. I live in St. Clair Shores which is about 30 minutes away from Southfield. Whatever you have been seeing posted on Facebook is all of the News coverages I've seen. It's weird... It's silent and we are all in the dark too. I drive to and from work everyday wondering where she is.. I light candles for her at my church. I do not know anyone personally that knows the Stislicki family but I still feel as though we as a community are sticking together.

Rachel1--I live in Michigan. I haven't seen any fliers up in my area and I am not that far from them. I live in St. Clair Shores which is about 30 minutes away from Southfield. Whatever you have been seeing posted on Facebook is all of the News coverages I've seen. It's weird... It's silent and we are all in the dark too. I drive to and from work everyday wondering where she is.. I light candles for her at my church. I do not know anyone personally that knows the Stislicki family but I still feel as though we as a community are sticking together.

I am also in MI about 30-35 miles from Farmington I have not seen any in my area either.
Where are you Dani???

Maybe you guys could print the flyers from the website listed on the find Danielle FB page and hang a few?

I thought about it more last night because his victims are not just random. He makes sure they are single with no kids or else anyone to miss them immediately, also why he likes Friday's. Where could you get such information about a complete stranger? Facebook of course when you are looking up where they work so you can show up and follow them home to see where they live. What is more perfect than rush hour? He knows its harder to see someone following you home, it will likely go unnoticed . He probably goes days or even up to a week before he abducts them after he follows them home. Makes it harder for anyone who may have seen then in the area to connect it to her abduction. It is unlikely they will look a week back on the security camera for someone following her home a week ago. He is a very smart guy, but he is sick. They know who he is and he has a long history. They are digging up as much as they can. They want justice for as many of his crimes and murders as they can prosecute. Even if they can prove with evidence now that he abducted Danielle they wouldn't arrest him until they are ready to file charges on everything. They can't arrest him for her abduction, then go back and investigate the last 15 years and bring new charges after the fact. He is a moster, they have lots of ground to cover. We just have to be patient, Danielles family is not the only one seeking justice.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk
I'm very confused. Is there new info that has been reported or is it safe to assume this is your own opinion?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

SG holds the key to solving this case IMO

They don't get multiple search warrants and remove floor boards just because someone was security guard previously where someone else went missing

Well they should have something back on all that by now.,

It takes time to gather evidence, conduct forensic testing and build a case against someone. As of March 6th, they did not have results back so I'm not so sure why you would think they should have something back by now? BBM

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2017/03...very-active-and-going-in-the-right-direction/

Police have said they’re awaiting lab results, but that doesn’t mean they’re in a holding pattern, said Farmington Hills Police Chief Charles Nebus.

“We’re busy every day with it and we’ve made progress with it,” Nebus said about the investigation, adding, “It’s going in the right direction.”

He would not confirm they’re conducting interviews, but he said cops are gathering new evidence and “still taking stuff to the lab every day.”

“If there’ s a picture out there that we’re just waiting for the lab evidence, that’s not true …The investigation is ongoing. There’s all kinds of activity taking place,” Nebus said.

He added he doesn’t know how long it will take to get preliminary lab results from the evidence.

... and they might and probably do on first batch of testing. Perhaps waiting for results for later items. Make it stick mentality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It takes time to gather evidence, conduct forensic testing and build a case against someone. As of March 6th, they did not have results back so I'm not so sure why you would think they should have something back by now? BBM

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2017/03...very-active-and-going-in-the-right-direction/

Police have said they’re awaiting lab results, but that doesn’t mean they’re in a holding pattern, said Farmington Hills Police Chief Charles Nebus.

“We’re busy every day with it and we’ve made progress with it,” Nebus said about the investigation, adding, “It’s going in the right direction.”

He would not confirm they’re conducting interviews, but he said cops are gathering new evidence and “still taking stuff to the lab every day.”

“If there’ s a picture out there that we’re just waiting for the lab evidence, that’s not true …The investigation is ongoing. There’s all kinds of activity taking place,” Nebus said.

He added he doesn’t know how long it will take to get preliminary lab results from the evidence.
Preliminary test results? Not sure what that means.

I would be curious to know where
else they have collected evidence.
Or if they are referring to what was taken at the home in Berkley. And DS's car.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Preliminary test results? Not sure what that means.

I would be curious to know where
else they have collected evidence.
Or if they are referring to what was taken at the home in Berkley. And DS's car.

Preliminary lab results just means initial lab results or results from the first evidence that was submitted. These results from the initial searches at the Berkley home are not back yet, at least as of March 6th when that article I linked above was published. I have followed many cases over the years and I can say with certainty it does take a considerable amount of time to get lab results back. There are many factors that come into play. Nebus stated in previous articles that they overwhelmed the lab with the amount of evidence they submitted. Not only that, but many labs have a backlog of cases and one case does not trump another when processing results. All of these factors are most likely why the results are not back yet and it is not at all uncommon. It has also been stated in previous articles that numerous locations had been searched. If I had to take a guess, the numerous locations may include DS jeep, The IGA apartment complex, Dani's apartment, MetLife, the Berkley house, vehicles removed, mattress removed and so forth and so on. Is it possible other locations have been searched that may have yielded results? Yes, but that has not been confirmed anywhere in MSM.

To preserve the integrity of the factual information contained herein, Websleuths does not participate in rumor mongering. When claiming something as a “fact,” you must prove it. Be able to provide links to information from approved third party sources; for instance, mainstream media (MSM), law enforcement (LE), and admin-verified case insiders.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/misc.php?do=showrules

Preliminary lab results just means initial lab results or results from the first evidence that was submitted. These results from the initial searches at the Berkley home are not back yet, at least as of March 6th when that article I linked above was published. I have followed many cases over the years and I can say with certainty it does take a considerable amount of time to get lab results back. There are many factors that come into play. Nebus stated in previous articles that they overwhelmed the lab with the amount of evidence they submitted. Not only that, but many labs have a backlog of cases and one case does not trump another when processing results. All of these factors are most likely why the results are not back yet and it is not at all uncommon. It has also been stated in previous articles that numerous locations had been searched. If I had to take a guess, the numerous locations may include DS jeep, The IGA apartment complex, Dani's apartment, MetLife, the Berkley house, vehicles removed, mattress removed and so forth and so on. Is it possible other locations have been searched that may have yielded results? Yes, but that has not been confirmed anywhere in MSM.
I have not read this anywhere but I suspect they had a warrant for SG's DNA and hairclippings?

Sorry to quote myself, but to clarify my statements, here are the following links and statements from MSM to back up what I said. BBM

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2016/12...ills-woman-brings-police-to-house-in-berkley/

Farmington Hills detectives and investigators from several other agencies have been involved in searches and the collection of evidence at numerous locations over the past three weeks.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...iscuss-monthslong-search-for-missing-daughter

"We've overwhelmed them with the amount of evidence that we've collected," Nebus said. "Part of the investigation right now is dependent on a lot of the lab results coming back in."

Sorry to quote myself, but to clarify my statements, here are the following links and statements from MSM to back up what I said. BBM

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2016/12...ills-woman-brings-police-to-house-in-berkley/

Farmington Hills detectives and investigators from several other agencies have been involved in searches and the collection of evidence at numerous locations over the past three weeks.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...iscuss-monthslong-search-for-missing-daughter

"We've overwhelmed them with the amount of evidence that we've collected," Nebus said. "Part of the investigation right now is dependent on a lot of the lab results coming back in."

Interesting. Hopefully, we'll learn something very, very soon.

It's hard for me (with no investigative or Law experience) to imagine what all this activity taking place is when we know the SG unofficial PoI has not talked to police at least based on what his sister in law says. And when they searched the Berkley home that blew up immediately with the public finding out so if any big searches or interrogations were going on I feel like people would be all over leaking that. I mean I'm glad things aren't leaking if it's good for the investigation but I can't wrap my head around no searches. They know she is out of state? Baffling. I hope the truth is known soon. I hope Dani comes home safe or in the very least that her family had the answers and justice they and Dani deserve.

I also struggle with why they asked people not to search?
Any ideas why?

Holocene, though I have not posted lately, I have not forgotten.
I'm sure there are many others like me who still continue to check in and think of you and Danielle.

It's hard for me (with no investigative or Law experience) to imagine what all this activity taking place is when we know the SG unofficial PoI has not talked to police at least based on what his sister in law says. And when they searched the Berkley home that blew up immediately with the public finding out so if any big searches or interrogations were going on I feel like people would be all over leaking that. I mean I'm glad things aren't leaking if it's good for the investigation but I can't wrap my head around no searches. They know she is out of state? Baffling. I hope the truth is known soon. I hope Dani comes home safe or in the very least that her family had the answers and justice they and Dani deserve.

anything the sil says is not a reliable source in my opinion and I'm not sure why what she has said is even allowed to be discussed in here considering the rules a lot of the things she has said have created a lot of rumors and speculation that has never been confirmed by le. I understand msm has interview her so maybe that's why she is allowed to be discussed but I don't understand why what she says would be taken as a fact. Am I missing something? Not trying to be rude just genuinely confused. :)

anything the sil says is not a reliable source in my opinion and I'm not sure why what she has said is even allowed to be discussed in here considering the rules a lot of the things she has said have created a lot of rumors and speculation that has never been confirmed by le. I understand msm has interview her so maybe that's why she is allowed to be discussed but I don't understand why what she says would be taken as a fact. Am I missing something? Not trying to be rude just genuinely confused. :)

She was reported in MSM in relation to this case. Therefore we can discuss. Luckily WS posters have not spoken much about her or interview. 99% of what she stated had already been sleuthed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member