Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed again !
Now is the time to catch up because when this case breaks, it's going to be important that everyone know the facts in order to keep up with the thread later. As of now, it seems not everyone is caught up!

What?! See my post #802. It didn't have anything to do with you.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
I'm on tapatalk and not sure if 802 is quoting my post. Just to clarify again, I've never said he was last seen with her. I was talking about another case and only mentioning that case to point out how search warrants that lead to flooring, vehicles, etc being taken and inspected don't always lead to an arrest or conviction. In that case it has been nearly 15 years without an arrest but the initial person who had his home searched continues to be a "person of interest." I mentioned that she (Lisa, different case) was last seen with that person, which was reported to the public, and texted a friend that she felt uncomfortable and wanted to be picked up. Even with that evidence, apparently there wasn't enough discovered in his car, flooring, home search, etc to arrest and charge him. She's also never been found, which adds to the difficulty with charging without a body.

I apologize for any confusion. We have very little to go on in this case from LE and I have no idea who was last seen with Dani. No one publicly knows that to be fact as nothing has been officially released. I haven't seen anyone here claim that, either, so I'm a bit confused about the focus on that.

I'm just hoping we are not here 15 years from now asking these same questions. :(

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

If you are only going to go by the things that LE has stated your list is short

Dani left work
Dani is missing
Her jeep was parked at her apt
Her purse and belongings were left in the car
Her keys, jacket and phone missing

That's it.

List is short regardless of who has reported. LE hasn't given us much but I don't see anyone in the fam or in the media contradicting and putting pressure on LE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only important thing left to acknowledge in this case, and quite frankly many others, now is location, location, location , of Danielle. That's all that has ever been important is "where is she". All the other stuff is secondary. If everyone is going to second guess who and why, why not WHERE? I am sure we all have ideas as to where she might be but this would not be a true fact. A lot like some of the ideas that are discussed here anyway. Why wouldn't someone's, "It's my opinion" she might be here, be just as helpful as anything else you might contribute. Besides it might even give LE a place that they had never thought of, or maybe have thought of and now will take a second look at. This is Just My Humble Opinion. If an answer is out there it would be greatly appreciated. I hope I have not broken the rules by my post but it is just my thinking out loud. You might say that this line of information could get out of hand, but so does everything else that is considered okay to discuss and it is either deleted or edited.

I do wonder if they have pings from where SG phone was that night . Unsure if that was part of warrant . They must know where her phone last pinged.

Thinking of Dani [emoji120]

The views expressed within this post are my own point of view and are my own opinions and thoughts.

This is strange:

"John Williams says he is a close friend of the people who live at the home. He guarded the media from knocking on the door. He did not want to speak on camera but claims there is an elderly couple living at the house and that one of them is dealing with health problems."

Whaaat?!

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/225345000-story

Oh no, not this again :) Seriously, though, it was discussed endlessly in early threads. It appears that this person is a friend of the family and for whatever reason did not tell the truth about who lived there. We know who lived there and who owns the house and that the person who lived/lives there is young and was a security guard at the building where DS worked. This has been confirmed in many MSM stories at this point. There are many links upthread and in earlier threads.

This is random, but the other day I was driving from Livonia to Troy (by way of 96E, to Davison, to 75N) & I noticed when I got off the Davison & onto 75N, right below that bridge is a street with ALL blighted homes.. it just makes me think of how she could truly be ANYWHERE... & no one would know or even think to look there. It breaks my heart.

This is random, but the other day I was driving from Livonia to Troy (by way of 96E, to Davison, to 75N) & I noticed when I got off the Davison & onto 75N, right below that bridge is a street with ALL blighted homes.. it just makes me think of how she could truly be ANYWHERE... & no one would know or even think to look there. It breaks my heart.

Agree. This is why I'm baffled by the requests to not search. It makes me think they must have an idea where she is and maybe it isn't local.

Agree. This is why I'm baffled by the requests to not search. It makes me think they must have an idea where she is and maybe it isn't local.

I know, I wondered why no organized searches also. I know so many people would be eager to help.

I just can't imagine they have any idea. I just think if they did she would be home.
After they did that huge search around her apt I think they realized they have no crime scene and zero idea where to find her...she could Literally, be anywhere.....searching would do no good without another place to start or direction. JMO

Prayers she is found soon.

Attachments

• BurgundyCandle.jpg
    BurgundyCandle.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 64
I know, I wondered why no organized searches also. I know so many people would be eager to help.

I know that searchs were made around the apt. complex in early Dec so I'm wondering if any ponds in the area were frozen at that time.
Putting her under the ice would be a way of getting rid of evidence or DNA on the body. The perp wouldn't have to worry about her being discovered until Spring.

And if by chance she were to be found there, I would ask to see who all moved from the apartment complex during that time.

The weather was mild

Through the threads you will see this question asked frequently and answered with links

There's no way to be certain but perhaps the reason there's no local searches is based on phone pings? If Danielle's phone or the SG's phone pinged outside of the general area she went missing or even outside of the state this could be a reason not to conduct local searches. Just speculation on my part.

There's no way to be certain but perhaps the reason there's no local searches is based on phone pings? If Danielle's phone or the SG's phone pinged outside of the general area she went missing or even outside of the state this could be a reason not to conduct local searches. Just speculation on my part.

I agree with this. I believe phone data showed her out of the area or they have evidence of other sorts that supports this.

I just can't imagine they have any idea. I just think if they did she would be home.
After they did that huge search around her apt I think they realized they have no crime scene and zero idea where to find her...she could Literally, be anywhere.....searching would do no good without another place to start or direction. JMO
I agree with that, too. I'm just surprised that her family and friends haven't started their own searches, organized through the huge social media push/ presence, as time has dragged on without answers. I don't expect LE to be involved. I also know that non -trained searchers poses risks, too. I just don't know that I'd be able to not organize searches as a close friend or family member now that it is spring and still no sign of Dani that we know of. Jmo.

I agree with that, too. I'm just surprised that her family and friends haven't started their own searches, organized through the huge social media push/ presence, as time has dragged on without answers. I don't expect LE to be involved. I also know that non -trained searchers poses risks, too. I just don't know that I'd be able to not organize searches as a close friend or family member now that it is spring and still no sign of Dani that we know of. Jmo.

I completely agree. The restraint this family has shown is admirable. By now I would have researched search grid patterns etc and done our own if it was my family. But I think it goes back to,,,,where do you search? You already did the area where she lived, worked. Where do you start and why there? It's the absolute only reason I say they haven't. On the daily we all say, it's such a small world....when your love one has vanished my guess is the world is HUGE.

I don't recall hearing any searches being done around her workplace. Maybe because it is so heavily populated. But there are several areas that have dense woods around them and for my own satisfaction I would want them searched unless it is private property and that would require having some kind of proof that there would be a need for such a search. So many times these areas go unnoticed just because no one felt the need to look there. I am reminded of a missing man who was found in the woods two years after his disappearance very close to where he was last seen. He was only found because they were looking for a little child on a tip in the same area. How sad for the family of the man who could have been found sooner if those woods had been searched earlier. I am not sure if this was a WS case but I will try and look it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mjinmidwest