MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This may be a bit off subject however I felt the need to share as Danis family came to mind this week. My brother was murdered in Detroit this week while working ( for 50 dollars) as tragic as this has been I cannot tell you how much the support from friends and strangers were so comforting. I can't imagine what Dani's family is feeling not knowing , no closure. Please keep them in your prayers and do all you can to keep her name out there. You would be amazed at the comfort it will provide for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am so very sorry about your brother. Prayers for you and your family :(

This may be a bit off subject however I felt the need to share as Danis family came to mind this week. My brother was murdered in Detroit this week while working ( for 50 dollars) as tragic as this has been I cannot tell you how much the support from friends and strangers were so comforting. I can't imagine what Dani's family is feeling not knowing , no closure. Please keep them in your prayers and do all you can to keep her name out there. You would be amazed at the comfort it will provide for them.

How awful for all of you! I am so sorry and I'll pray for you and your family and for your brother.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Oh my goodness - I am SO sorry this happened! You and your Family are in my thoughts and prayers.

I've been sharing with my family and friends and have continued to keep your family in my thoughts and prayers. Hoping for justice for your brother and Dani.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Oh my god, I am so sorry to hear this. That is devastating and I cannot imagine the pain you and your family must be going through. My thoughts and prayers are certainly with you.

Off subject? Noooo! So glad you could get that off your chest and share your personal experience about how far the thoughts and prayers of strangers can go!

My heart is breaking for you, your brother, and your family. You've always posted such kind and helpful thoughts - I hate that you need to receive those yourself now, but certainly no one's family is more deserving of them than yours.

We're all here for you!

Oh, Karma, I am so, so sorry to read this. Prayers for you and your family during this difficult time !! {{HUGS}}

Just catching up on this thread. Too many young women disappear without their abductors facing justice. Praying that Dani is different and she's found soon and whoever is responsible is held to pay.

My condolences to you and your family. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Thinking of Dani as well.

Karma,

I am so very sorry about your brother. Sending thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Dear Karmabus,

I am so saddened at hearing this.

My prayers and thoughts are with you at this time.

I cannot imagine the pain you and your family are going through.

Praying now for love and comfort to surround you and your family at this difficult time.

Namaste,

with love,
Zen

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

Your brother, just this week ... I cannot even imagine what you must be going through. I am so sorry, thekarmabus, and thank you for sharing your perspective.

I am keeping you and your brother in my thoughts and prayers. Life is so unfair.

Oh no..... :grouphug: I am so very sorry, thekarmabus. Prayers continue for Dani's family, and also for you. I wish I could offer more than mere words. :tears:

ETA: was he the limo driver recently shot?

thekarmabud a note for you. If you would like to share that will be up to you.Notifications.

Please consider this my prayer to you concerning the passing of your loved one. The Angel Of Transformation. I am so sorry for your loss.

Oh my god, I am so sorry to hear this. That is devastating and I cannot imagine the pain you and your family must be going through. My thoughts and prayers are certainly with you.

Good to see you on here, Holocene. You hang in there, bud.

Good to see you on here, Holocene. You hang in there, bud.

Thank you. I am doing what I can. Lately things have been happening elsewhere on other sites that have been very upsetting for me personally and so I've fallen pretty quiet as a result. I truly don't understand this world sometimes.

Thank you. I am doing what I can. Lately things have been happening elsewhere on other sites that have been very upsetting for me personally and so I've fallen pretty quiet as a result. I truly don't understand this world sometimes.

I saw that. Awful, I'm so sorry.

Has your brother's murder been solved? If not, does it have a thread? There are some great investigators here and I'd like to see you, your brother and family get justice.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I had to go to Farmington Hills today for an appt...on the way home I noticed Independence Green apartments so I pulled in. Wow the grounds are beautiful but also HUGE. I walked along the stream & across a few of the little bridges.. just looking & thinking of how Danielle could really be anywhere. It was sad but I'm glad I decided to stop. Where is she??? [emoji22]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members