MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One idea I tossed around awhile ago--what if alcohol were involved? Grab a drink after work, got tipsy, SG had to drive her home, then what? Maybe he left and never saw her go into her apartment? Maybe a nearby perp snagged her then? All wild speculation by me, but it may explain the car not being driven home by Dani.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Took the words out of my mouth!! Great post! Directed to monkeypants last post :)

Which is why I've constantly asked how that opinion is being formed because I have not yet uncovered one negative thing about SG and I've looked HARD. He has a college degree, he is hailed from one of the nicest neighborhoods, his parents are well educated and successful. He married a very intelligent and successful woman. Not one person has come out of the woodwork to say "I knew it". Not one. He has never been named publicly.

So what am I missing? Where is there any shred of anything describing him as a rapist stalker serial killer that drugs women?

Again, I am not defending him, I don't know him or his family. I am just trying to understand this.

I can't in good conscience persecute and destroy someone's entire life over speculation and opinion. I have been begging for someone to point the information out to me so I can understand. I just refuse to believe you all are ready to roast him over police searches. I've been following cases for 15 years and i would never base anything on that.

I have to keep an open mind. That to me means relationship, planned meet up, being in the wrong place at the wrong time, a completely other perp, an OD, a stop other that SG house after leaving, kidnapping, and yes SG planning and executing.
Agree 100%
As hard as it is ( and it IS difficult ) to NOT get tunnel vision, an innocent man's life could be destroyed easily based on ...?
Perfect example I've mentioned before would be Jacob Wetterling's abduction and how for 20 plus years MANY people thought Dan Rassier ( abduction happened on HIS property ) was the perp. ( myself included )
Turns out the abductor and murderer was a complete stranger to Jacob, a child predator.
Anyway..something that stays in the back of my mind & YES, monkeypants, I totally get what you're saying here😉

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

One idea I tossed around awhile ago--what if alcohol were involved? Grab a drink after work, got tipsy, SG had to drive her home, then what? Maybe he left and never saw her go into her apartment? Maybe a nearby perp snagged her then? All wild speculation by me, but it may explain the car not being driven home by Dani.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sooo many possibilities .....

Which is why I've constantly asked how that opinion is being formed because I have not yet uncovered one negative thing about SG and I've looked HARD. He has a college degree, he is hailed from one of the nicest neighborhoods, his parents are well educated and successful. He married a very intelligent and successful woman. Not one person has come out of the woodwork to say "I knew it". Not one. He has never been named publicly.

So what am I missing? Where is there any shred of anything describing him as a rapist stalker serial killer that drugs women?

Again, I am not defending him, I don't know him or his family. I am just trying to understand this.

I can't in good conscience persecute and destroy someone's entire life over speculation and opinion. I have been begging for someone to point the information out to me so I can understand. I just refuse to believe you all are ready to roast him over police searches. I've been following cases for 15 years and i would never base anything on that.

I have to keep an open mind. That to me means relationship, planned meet up, being in the wrong place at the wrong time, a completely other perp, an OD, a stop other that SG house after leaving, kidnapping, and yes SG planning and executing.

Yes, I agree. We are 6 months from when LE went through his house and no word yet on results. I don't know if that means they found something and are putting together a case or they came up with nothing.

Any number of scenarios may be possible but not probable or even plausible.

I don't want to discourage brainstorming, but every theory should be examined carefully. The above scenario would require some bizarre coincidences, so it is improbable on its face. When we start to examine it logically, it actually becomes implausible.

We know that Danielle had plans for 5:30, and we know that she left Met Life around 5:00. We also know that she did not notify her friend that she would be late. The idea that she would stop by someone else's house for drinks without notifying her friend--or at least making an excuse for being late--simply does not fit. (On the other hand, the idea that she would give a ride home to someone she believed to be in need, thinking it would only throw her schedule off by 20 minutes, is entirely plausible.)

It would also have to be a situation in which she was not fit to drive home but the security guard was. Are we to believe that Danielle was getting sloshed but the security guard was drinking Kool-Aid? Again, it doesn't fit.

LE has also said that Danielle never made it inside her apartment. So in this scenario, the security guard gave Danielle a ride home but didn't see her to her apartment, and a different predator happened to be lurking in the parking lot and grabbed her? And then the security guard brought her vehicle back to the apartment complex in secret even though Danielle had not yet been reported missing?

When you dig into the details, the scenario proposed above falls apart.

I don't want to discourage brainstorming, but every theory should be examine carefully. The above scenario would require some bizarre coincidences, so it is improbable on its face. When we start to examine it logically, it actually becomes implausible.

We know that Danielle had plans for 5:30, and we know that she left Met Life around 5:00. We also know that she did not notify her friend that she would be late. The idea that she would stop by by someone else's house for drinks without notifying her friend--or at least making an excuse for being late--simply does not fit. (On the other hand, the idea that she would give a ride home to someone she believed to be in need, thinking it would only throw her schedule off by 20 minutes, is entirely plausible.)

It would also have to be a situation in which she was not fit to drive home but the security guard was. Are we to believe that Danielle was getting sloshed but the security guard was drinking Kool-Aid? Again, it doesn't fit.

LE has also said that Danielle never made it inside her apartment. So in this scenario, the security guard gave Danielle a ride home but didn't see her to her apartment, and a different predator happened to be lurking in the parking lot and grabbed her? And then the security guard brought her vehicle back to the apartment complex in secret even though Danielle had not yet been reported missing?

I agree that the specific scenario suggested may not be all that probable. But there are many probable scenarios based on the very limited information we have.

Just to note, Dani had dinner plans and perhaps it would be unlikely for her to hide other plans or do something impromptu that would delay her plans, yet she was not reported missing until the following evening. In fact, her friend she had just communicated with that she was leaving and would be there at in an hour or so, didn't seem alarmed until the following day.

So, maybe it wouldn't have been that improbable for Dani to make different plans or maybe the friend knew she had something else that may come up or delay her arrival. Jmo.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I agree that the specific scenario suggested may not be all that probable. But there are many probable scenarios based on the very limited information we have.

Just to note, Dani had dinner plans and perhaps it would be unlikely for her to hide other plans or do something impromptu that would delay her plans, yet she was not reported missing until the following evening. In fact, her friend she had just communicated with that she was leaving and would be there at in an hour or so, didn't seem alarmed until the following day.

So, maybe it wouldn't have been that improbable for Dani to make different plans or maybe the friend knew she had something else that may come up or delay her arrival. Jmo.
I for one believe the friend's explanation that she assumed Danielle had fallen asleep. It was probably the most logical thing to assume. Judging from her texts (which she has shared with MSM), she never considered the possibility that Danielle had made other plans. In fact, she has stated that the dinner was important enough to Dani that Dani would not have blown it off.

I don't think Her plans had concrete start or stop times IMO. They were done frequently so were most likely fluid. If she made stops or had things to do prior I don't believe they would have been conversations. Obviously Sara didn't think much of not seeing her friend or hearing from her until the next day, so that tells me that in their relationship that scenario wasn't that out of character.

No, I'm not saying Dani was a flake...I'm saying this friendship was long standing and forgiving of timing issues and flub ups. Remember Sara assumed she fell asleep. Who would assume that if it wasn't something that is probable or plausible for Dani to do....

I for one believe the friend's explanation that she assumed Danielle had fallen asleep. It was probably the most logical thing to assume. Judging from her texts (which she has shared with MSM), she never considered the possibility that Danielle had made other plans. In fact, she has stated that the dinner was important enough to Dani that Dani would not have blown it off.

Imo grown adults have their own secrets and agendas that they may not share with anyone else in their life. That is reality, plausible and probable.

Possibly. Maybe that was typical, although a bit strange that she would wonder if she fell asleep at 5 p.m. when she was planning to just stop home to grab a bag and leave again. So, again, maybe the times weren't so set in stone and maybe it wouldn't have been unusual for Dani to be"late" for any number of reasons- sleeping, stopping for a drink, shopping, who knows. It would not be unusual that she, as a grown adult, may do things that she doesn't tell others about. Who knows but there are many probable scenarios given we have very few facts from le.

Possibly. Maybe that was typical, although a bit strange that she would wonder if she fell asleep at 5 p.m. when she was planning to just stop home to grab a bag and leave again. So, again, maybe the times weren't so set in stone and maybe it wouldn't have been unusual for Dani to be"late" for any number of reasons- sleeping, stopping for a drink, shopping, who knows. It would not be unusual that she, as a grown adult, may do things that she doesn't tell others about. Who knows but there are many probable scenarios given we have very few facts from le.
Thinking that Dani had fallen asleep was a logical assumption only because it could happen to anybody. There's no reason to think that Dani had ever done that. A pessimistic person might have worried about a car accident, but no one would think, "My best friend didn't show up for dinner, therefore she must have been abducted, raped, and murdered."

In this news article, Dani's father stated that abduction was the "only plausible explanation." http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58502bc9e4b04c8e2bb207d1
LE has made it clear that they share that view.

It is reasonable to conclude, then, that Danielle's abduction was the reason why she missed dinner. The idea that she blew off her dinner plans, which would have been completely out of character, but then happened to be abducted later strains the credulity of even the most gullible. It is clear, then, that she was abducted very soon after leaving Met Life, before she was late enough for dinner to warrant a phone call.

Few people (or few people without ulterior motives, let's say) would still argue against Danielle's having been at the security guard's house soon after she left work. That places her with the security guard, who "has nothing to say to the police," at the time of her abduction.

There are many possible scenarios and a few plausible scenarios (all involving the security guard), but only one probable scenario.

Thinking that Dani had fallen asleep was a logical assumption only because it could happen to anybody. There's no reason to think that Dani had ever done that. A pessimistic person might have worried about a car accident, but no one would think, "My best friend didn't show up for dinner, therefore she must have been abducted, raped, and murdered."

In this news article, Dani's father stated that abduction was the "only plausible explanation." http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58502bc9e4b04c8e2bb207d1

It is reasonable to conclude, then, that Danielle's abduction was the reason why she missed dinner. The idea that she blew off her dinner plans, which would have been completely out of character, but then happened to be abducted later strains the credulity of even the most gullible. It is clear, then, that she was abducted very soon after leaving Met Life, before she was late enough for dinner to warrant a phone call.

Few people (or few people without ulterior motives, let's say) would still argue against Danielle's having been at the security guard's house soon after she left work. That places her with the security guard, who "has nothing to say to the police," at the time of her abduction.

There are many possible scenarios and a few plausible scenarios (all involving the security guard), but only one probable scenario.
I'm not suggesting she should have thought anything other than she fell sleep or something innocent. I agree that most people would not think the worst! I'm only suggesting that for her friend to believe she may have just fallen asleep leaves the possibility that Dani may have chosen to run a quick errand that she didn't inform her friend about, i.e. give someone a ride home or anything else, knowing that her friend would not be alarmed if she was a few min late.

I don't disagree that there is something at least linking Dani to the SG the day she disappeared. That is obvious given how quickly LE searched his home. That said, after 6 months and no movement, it seems that they did not find the "smoking gun" in their multiple searches. There are many reasons for her disappearance that may involve the SG. I'm pretty convinced he knows exactly what happened. I'm just not as convinced as some of his role. Jmo.

Very well said. Couldn't agree more.

I'm not suggesting she should have thought anything other than she fell sleep or something innocent. I agree that most people would not think the worst! I'm only suggesting that for her friend to believe she may have just fallen asleep leaves the possibility that Dani may have chosen to run a quick errand that she didn't inform her friend about, i.e. give someone a ride home or anything else, knowing that her friend would not be alarmed if she was a few min late.

I don't disagree that there is something at least linking Dani to the SG the day she disappeared. That is obvious given how quickly LE searched his home. That said, after 6 months and no movement, it seems that they did not find the "smoking gun" in their multiple searches. There are many reasons for her disappearance that may involve the SG. I'm pretty convinced he knows exactly what happened. I'm just not as convinced as some of his role. Jmo.

I think I would have thought the worst. Here I am waiting for my long time friend to come to my house to have dinner with me and just be with me. This friend had obviously been and was going through some very tough times and she needed her friend.

I would have been seriously ticked and then I would have worried. Maybe not worried that she'd been abducted but maybe that she'd been in an accident. After all, she called to tell the friend she had gotten off early and would go by home, pack a bag and then come on over. I would have been frantic.

I would think there had to be compelling probable cause to get search warrants for SG's home.
Could it just be, someone saw her leaving in the car with him after work? Would that be enough for a judge to allow LE to enter and search SG's home?! I don't think so.

In the Missy Bevers case in Texas, one of the sluethers was able to get the probable cause statements of police from ?? (Not sure) But it was all legal and very revealing. Maybe Michigan doesn't allow the release of this info.

I don't think Dani would have blown off her friend. No way. No how.
She was either corralled at Met Life
by SG and who knows where they went from there ....or she went home, parked and before getting into her apartment was abducted. (By someone no one suspects.)

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I think I would have thought the worst. Here I am waiting for my long time friend to come to my house to have dinner with me and just be with me. This friend had obviously been and was going through some very tough times and she needed her friend.

I would have been seriously ticked and then I would have worried. Maybe not worried that she'd been abducted but maybe that she'd been in an accident. After all, she called to tell the friend she had gotten off early and would go by home, pack a bag and then come on over. I would have been frantic.

I would think there had to be compelling probable cause to get search warrants for SG's home.
Could it just be, someone saw her leaving in the car with him after work? Would that be enough for a judge to allow LE to enter and search SG's home?! I don't think so.

In the Missy Bevers case in Texas, one of the sluethers was able to get the probable cause statements of police from ?? (Not sure) But it was all legal and very revealing. Maybe Michigan doesn't allow the release of this info.

I don't think Dani would have blown off her friend. No way. No how.
She was either corralled at Met Life
by SG and who knows where they went from there ....or she went home, parked and before getting into her apartment was abducted. (By someone no one suspects.)

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I agree. And I don't think that makes me (or you) a "pessimistic person" either. I would be deeply worried if a friend didn't arrive to a planned dinner and also didn't respond to texts/calls.

I agree with all of this (although, I am a pessimistic person so I would sit there and think she may have been in an accident.... but that's my problem not yours lol)

BBM. Ummmm it could do but it might not be that either.

I'm interested in your views because you always state that you can't be sure of his role etc etc but surely you have an opinion as to what happened to some extent?

I'd like to re think that paragraph you wrote regarding the scenario with returning to her apartment with her car.
My thinking would be that the SG took her back to his house for the exchange of Danielle from him to an unknown person. Something went wrong with these plans and a phone call was received by the SG to take her back to her apartment and this person would make the exchange there. This may have been the person, who a witness saw, approaching her at her car. The person who was in the car waiting for SG and DS to arrive, changed their mind and left, only to return later in the evening to the parking lot for the exchange. I believe, (speculation), that she was "taken out of the picture" for reasons known only to those involved. I have always felt that there was something far more serious in this abduction than just an acquaintance situation here and I don't mean trafficking. This set of circumstances would also allow the return of the SG back to his own home. Just trying to see what could happen with what we know which of course isn't much.

The above response was meant for Ozoner but it didn't post that way. Sorry still fumbling for accuracy here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monkeybean