MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Holocene still on?
Does anyone know if SG wife is standing by him through this?

Without barely any details or facts from LE virtually any situation one can manufacture in their mind is probable and plausible given the realm of possibilities. I don't believe that anyone can shut down other theories, other suspects. Other than the time she left work we barely have a timeline. We have no body, no crime scene, no clues other than hearsay from the internet or a SIL whose facts may or may not ALL be true. To be true, if it weren't for neighbors and a community website no one would have ever known about SG or the initial search. LE sure didn't announce it. The media were the ones that connected the dots, not LE, for the public.
People disappear all day long in a snap of the finger. MI is certainly no stranger to it. It would be nice to have it ticked and tied to a last person believed to be seen with her, but who knows who that last person was anyhow? There is no record of movement other than possibly SG house. There is no way of knowing an exit time because no one noted the length of time her jeep was seen there or who was driving it there or when it left the home or who was even in the home at the time to begin with. There are so many possibilities here it's crazy in my mind to limit a focus.
There are cases upon cases upon cases where searches were done only to reveal no connection to the crime. LE owes no one an apology or an explanation.

Is Holocene still on?
Does anyone know if SG wife is standing by him through this?

He is. But he lurks mostly, who could blame him with some of the crap he was put thru on other sites.

SIL last said they were both living with her parents...hence her marches on the street.

Without barely any details or facts from LE virtually any situation one can manufacture in their mind is probable and plausible given the realm of possibilities. I don't believe that anyone can shut down other theories, other suspects. Other than the time she left work we barely have a timeline. We have no body, no crime scene, no clues other than hearsay from the internet or a SIL whose facts may or may not ALL be true. To be true, if it weren't for neighbors and a community website no one would have ever known about SG or the initial search. LE sure didn't announce it. The media were the ones that connected the dots, not LE, for the public.
People disappear all day long in a snap of the finger. MI is certainly no stranger to it. It would be nice to have it ticked and tied to a last person believed to be seen with her, but who knows who that last person was anyhow? There is no record of movement other than possibly SG house. There is no way of knowing an exit time because no one noted the length of time her jeep was seen there or who was driving it there or when it left the home or who was even in the home at the time to begin with. There are so many possibilities here it's crazy in my mind to limit a focus.
There are cases upon cases upon cases where searches were done only to reveal no connection to the crime. LE owes no one an apology or an explanation.

Why would LE owe an explanation? They found a guy who it seems obvious did something untoward and they searched his house and removed his belongings? Not sure why they would apologise to that sort of person.

IN YOUR OPINION, what do you think happened to Dani then? Who do you suspect? Do you think it was the SG? A stranger? A friend? I know you don't like to pin anything on anyone until you have the hard facts but you obviously have an opinion, everyone does. There surely must be someone else that you look at and think is responsible for this else you wouldn't be so pro FG.

Why would LE owe an explanation? They found a guy who it seems obvious did something untoward and they searched his house and removed his belongings? Not sure why they would apologise to that sort of person.

IN YOUR OPINION, what do you think happened to Dani then? Who do you suspect? Do you think it was the SG? A stranger? A friend? I know you don't like to pin anything on anyone until you have the hard facts but you obviously have an opinion, everyone does. There surely must be someone else that you look at and think is responsible for this else you wouldn't be so pro FG.

May I kindly ask what does pro "FG" mean?

May I kindly ask what does pro "FG" mean?

Ok, I remember now--been awhile.

For the record, I have been here from pretty much the start and I don't have an opinion, so not "everyone does".

I was thinking last night....
whoever or if she did leave with someone for whatever reason after work, I can't help but think she told this person, "I have a dinner date in a half hour so this needs to be quick".

So, whoever returned her car,
(if it was someone other than Dani) had to worry that maybe her apt building parking lot would be swarming with police or her parents or her friends looking for her. How did this person know it wasn't going to be a problem unless, Dani returned it herself or the person returning it knew that
an "alarm" hadn't been sounded.

I don't read other sights or live in the area so what I see and hear is what I've read on WS.

All I know is, police did execute search warrants at the home on Bedford and that Dani went missing sometime after she got off work. I also know she had a dinner date with a long time friend shortly after she got off work. And...her vehicle was discovered locked with purse inside ( but no keys) in its usual space the next evening after she disappeared. How long the car had been parked there is unknown.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

A look at the facts as published on May 25th.
Keeping quotes to a minimum to respect 10% rule

Dec. 2, 2016 -- Stislicki last heard from
Stislicki was last seen leaving her job at MetLife

Dec. 3, 2016 -- Stislicki's Jeep found at her apartment

Dec. 19, 2016
Police announce they believe Stislicki is a victim of a crime.

Dec. 22, 2016 -- Berkley home searched
Farmington Hills detectives and investigators from several other agencies have been involved in searches and the collection of evidence at numerous locations over the past three weeks.

May 2, 2017 -- No updates
There have been no updates to Stislicki's case. Police said the case is centered in Oakland County, and 12-15 police agencies are working on it.

So if I understand the sentiments of some of the members here, based on the search of the SG's home, the SG is presumed guilty. Nothing else, correct? ONLY the search of his house?

If I missed an article where it was stated as fact that she was seen with him or leaving Met Life with him, please do correct me and provide a link. But for now, those are the facts as I see it.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/danielle-stislickis-missing-case-remains-unsolved-nearly-6-months-later

A look at the facts as published on May 25th.
Keeping quotes to a minimum to respect 10% rule

Dec. 2, 2016 -- Stislicki last heard from
Stislicki was last seen leaving her job at MetLife

Dec. 3, 2016 -- Stislicki's Jeep found at her apartment

Dec. 19, 2016
Police announce they believe Stislicki is a victim of a crime.

Dec. 22, 2016 -- Berkley home searched
Farmington Hills detectives and investigators from several other agencies have been involved in searches and the collection of evidence at numerous locations over the past three weeks.

May 2, 2017 -- No updates
There have been no updates to Stislicki's case. Police said the case is centered in Oakland County, and 12-15 police agencies are working on it.

So if I understand the sentiments of some of the members here, based on the search of the SG's home, the SG is presumed guilty. Nothing else, correct? ONLY the search of his house?

If I missed an article where it was stated as fact that she was seen with him or leaving Met Life with him, please do correct me and provide a link. But for now, those are the facts as I see it.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/danielle-stislickis-missing-case-remains-unsolved-nearly-6-months-later

Yes, as you see it.

I hardly think anyone is pro FG. Likely everyone on this thread is pro DS, and also pro justice.

Likely, we are all reading everything available to us, and simply coming to differing minds.

I personally don't find the repeated searches to be telling of much at this point. It could be as sinister as SG was the last was seen with her and they found items linking him to her, that are damning, but aren't saying until they have an airtight case

or

they could have found absolutely nothing, and because it is presumed SG is the last was seen with her they found a very forgiving magistrate to keep issuing warrants, but ultimately they came up with nothing.

I don't have a problem with either of these because it means LE is doing their due diligence when it comes to recovering DS.

I just also can see several other ways DS could have disappeared not at the hands of SG, even if he was the last to see her. That does not make me pro SG.

I was thinking last night....
whoever or if she did leave with someone for whatever reason after work, I can't help but think she told this person, "I have a dinner date in a half hour so this needs to be quick".

So, whoever returned her car,
(if it was someone other than Dani) had to worry that maybe her apt building parking lot would be swarming with police or her parents or her friends looking for her. How did this person know it wasn't going to be a problem unless, Dani returned it herself or the person returning it knew that
an "alarm" hadn't been sounded.

I don't read other sights or live in the area so what I see and hear is what I've read on WS.

All I know is, police did execute search warrants at the home on Bedford and that Dani went missing sometime after she got off work. I also know she had a dinner date with a long time friend shortly after she got off work. And...her vehicle was discovered locked with purse inside ( but no keys) in its usual space the next evening after she disappeared. How long the car had been parked there is unknown.

This is an extremely astute observation. Great post! If you are thinking that the person returning the jeep knew that an alarm hadn't been sounded, that either suggests collusion between the SG and the person whom sounded the alarm or it could suggest the person who sounded the alarm was also the one who returned the jeep. Is this correct? One other possibility would be if the SG was culpable and just took a calculated risk not knowing for sure if the apartment complex was swarming with police. I hope I am understanding your post properly?

Anyone else think other people were involved too?
Yes. I'm not sure who or why necessarily but do suspect more than one person knows exactly what happened.

As for Dani being spotted with him, that information came from the sister in law who stated the police told her that information.
"When I met with them [police], they told me there were eyewitnesses of (her brother-in-law) and Danielle going into the (Berkley) home together (on Dec. 2), and her Jeep being parked outside," said Newton.

http://www.theoaklandpress.com/gene...earched-in-danielle-stislicki-case-speaks-out

This may be true or could have been a lie told by police as a tactic to get someone to come forward if they theorized she was there. If we assume she was there, who else was there? Why was she there? Had she been there before? Did something happen accidentally out of rage or drug use or... And someone panicked? Did she leave the SG's house and go somewhere else unknown? Who actually was the last person to see her?

If we assume she was not actually seen at his home but she was possibly seen with him in the parking lot and/or cell pings had her in the area of his phone that day or at some point in the recent past, is it possible she encountered someone after him or in addition to him? Is it possible that they found nothing in the home because she was never there? Or, she was there more than once in the past and they did not find any DNA that would be evidence of a crime (bodily fluids, blood)?

We don't have a lot of information that LE likely does, including cell phone pings, text messages and call history that may better explain Dani and SG relationship, if there was one. It may explain other conversations with the friend, which could explain why she did not panic or worry until the next day. Or, any video evidence they may have of her leaving work or the Jeep driving. Where were the other searches? Numerous searches could mean SG home, Dani's home, vehicles, her work, and?? Anyone else's home that maybe was not leaked to media?

Too much information is unknown to commit to one theory. Jmo.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

This is an extremely astute observation. Great post! If you are thinking that the person returning the jeep knew that an alarm hadn't been sounded, that either suggests collusion between the SG and the person whom sounded the alarm or it could suggest the person who sounded the alarm was also the one who returned the jeep. Is this correct? One other possibility would be if the SG was culpable and just took a calculated risk not knowing for sure if the apartment complex was swarming with police. I hope I am understanding your post properly?
I have considered this theory more than once. :thinking:

Yes. I'm not sure who or why necessarily but do suspect more than one person knows exactly what happened.
As for Dani being spotted with him, that information came from the sister in law who stated the police told her that information.

http://www.theoaklandpress.com/gene...earched-in-danielle-stislicki-case-speaks-out

This may be true or could have been a lie told by police as a tactic to get someone to come forward if they theorized she was there. If we assume she was there, who else was there? Why was she there? Had she been there before? Did something happen accidentally out of rage or drug use or... And someone panicked? Did she leave the SG's house and go somewhere else unknown? Who actually was the last person to see her?

If we assume she was not actually seen at his home but she was possibly seen with him in the parking lot and/or cell pings had her in the area of his phone that day or at some point in the recent past, is it possible she encountered someone after him or in addition to him? Is it possible that they found nothing in the home because she was never there? Or, she was there more than once in the past and they did not find any DNA that would be evidence of a crime (bodily fluids, blood)?

We don't have a lot of information that LE likely does, including cell phone pings, text messages and call history that may better explain Dani and SG relationship, if there was one. It may explain other conversations with the friend, which could explain why she did not panic or worry until the next day. Or, any video evidence they may have of her leaving work or the Jeep driving. Where were the other searches? Numerous searches could mean SG home, Dani's home, vehicles, her work, and?? Anyone else's home that maybe was not leaked to media?

Too much information is unknown to commit to one theory. Jmo.

BBM Just to be clear, the police were onto the SG way before the sister in law spoke about the case. As I recall it, I believe it was the following Monday or Tuesday after Dani disappeared that his house was searched.

BBM Just to be clear, the police were onto the SG way before the sister in law spoke about the case. As I recall it, I believe it was the following Monday or Tuesday after Dani disappeared that his house was searched.

Trying to keep my facts straight after so long.

Also just to be clear, the SIL's statements were never verified by LE correct?

Yes. I was only referring to the specific detail released from the SIL about witnesses spotting them at SG's home. That may or may not have been true but clearly something lead them to search his home.

I'd like to re think that paragraph you wrote regarding the scenario with returning to her apartment with her car.
My thinking would be that the SG took her back to his house for the exchange of Danielle from him to an unknown person. Something went wrong with these plans and a phone call was received by the SG to take her back to her apartment and this person would make the exchange there. This may have been the person, who a witness saw, approaching her at her car. The person who was in the car waiting for SG and DS to arrive, changed their mind and left, only to return later in the evening to the parking lot for the exchange. I believe, (speculation), that she was "taken out of the picture" for reasons known only to those involved. I have always felt that there was something far more serious in this abduction than just an acquaintance situation here and I don't mean trafficking. This set of circumstances would also allow the return of the SG back to his own home. Just trying to see what could happen with what we know which of course isn't much.

The above response was meant for Ozoner but it didn't post that way. Sorry still fumbling for accuracy here.

I would describe that scenario as one of those that is not impossible yet is barely plausible.

In terms of getting Danielle out of the picture, do you mean she knew about some kind of criminal activity? People in that predicament are often murdered but seldom, if ever, abducted using an elaborate hand off. And how could that be reconciled with Danielle's life? She was into healthy living, spending time with family and friends, and working hard. She was a trainer/consultant at Met Life, not a forensic accountant or investigator, so she would not have been in a position to discover criminal activity at work. An even bigger argument against that theory is that organized criminal enterprises usually try to keep a low profile. Nothing would shine a light on their activities like the disappearance of a young woman. Not only that, but why risk a hand off at the security guard's house or at Danielle's apartment rather than in a remote location?

I'd more readily believe that the security guard abducted her for personal reasons with the help of an accomplice.

I'm not sure what I'm getting at. (That's why I have all you fellow sluethers). Something isn't sitting right and I'm trying to figure out what it is.

What would I have done had I been Dani's friend and waiting for her to show up and she doesn't show or call. (Even though she called me earlier to tell me she was going to be early.

After 1/2 hour, I would have called or texted her. After an hour, I would be worried and I'd try again.

If nothing, I might try to call someone she was close with or someone who lives at the same apartment complex that could check to see if her car was there.

After 2 hours, I might call police to see if there had been accidents on the road involving a Jeep.

If nothing from that, I'd probably try her parents house. It still would have been a reasonable time to call (I wouldn't have to worry about waking anyone up) and I'd figure maybe she stopped by that home and not her apt.

Then, I (or the parents) would go by the apartment complex to see if she was home. If her Jeep was there then, I'd bang on the door thinking she might be inside asleep or ...??But I think I'd be somewhat relieved that she'd "made it home" but that relief would probably turn to anger when I'd probably be thinking, "I can't believe she's been home this whole time! She has not only frightened me with her not calling but here her parents are worried too."

If her Jeep was not there, and if I hadn't already, I would call her parents. At this point, I've done everything I could but now I need them to share the responsibility and the worry with me. I mean, what if something is wrong?!

If the Jeep was there but Dani was not in her apartment, I'd be sick, I think. Where could she be? Her car is here, her purse is inside the car and the car is locked.

By that time, I'm hoping the parents will take over and tell me "don't worry, I'm sure she's around here somewhere." We would then knock on apt. doors. When she's no where to be found, then what?

I'm hoping this is what I'd do. But who knows? I don't know a lot about her friendship with this young woman to begin with. So, who's to say.

I have a friend who lives across the street from me and I'd always cautioned her about swimming alone in her pool with no one around. One night her husband, who was traveling at the time, called me around 11pm to tell me he had been trying to call her and she wouldn't pick up. Both my husband and I ran over to the house
(Which was totally dark) rang the front doorbell. When no one came to the door we headed around back where I just knew we'd find her lying at the bottom of the pool. As we were running, we both noticed a light on in one of the side bedrooms with the TV on. We looked in and there she was, fast asleep with the phone in her hand!
She had slept through all the phone calls and our pounding on the door.
I almost cried with relief. But I really felt at that moment, we were going to have to drag her out of the pool.
And had we not found her after checking the pool, we would have called the police.

The reason I was so worried? This friend is very reliable. Wouldn't do anything out of the ordinary (except swim alone in the pool). Her husband also said he felt something was wrong because she wasn't picking up.

If Dani went with the security guard willingly, then she might have told him that she had plans for dinner. If he abducted her at gunpoint, she might not have told him anything. He might have assumed that she wouldn't be missed until Monday.

I think that getting rid of the jeep may have been the first thing he did after harming Danielle. If this was a carefully planned abduction, the security guard may have parked his vehicle at or near Danielle's apartment complex, walked to Met Life, abducted Danielle using her vehicle, murdered her or tied her up, and then driven back to her complex to switch vehicles. As for his not knowing whether the alarm had been sounded, he would have had Danielle's phone and would have known that friends and relatives weren't blowing it up looking for her. A call is known to have gone directly to voice mail around 7:00 PM, so that may be the time at which the security guard decided he no longer needed the phone and turned it off or destroyed it. He may also have observed the apartment complex from a distance before dropping off Dani's Jeep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en