MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an extremely astute observation. Great post! If you are thinking that the person returning the jeep knew that an alarm hadn't been sounded, that either suggests collusion between the SG and the person whom sounded the alarm or it could suggest the person who sounded the alarm was also the one who returned the jeep. Is this correct? One other possibility would be if the SG was culpable and just took a calculated risk not knowing for sure if the apartment complex was swarming with police. I hope I am understanding your post properly?
Ok, after some more thinking, this is what I'm thinking. I continue to think she was abducted outside her apartment with no collusion with anyone. I know this is an unpopular theory and police have said they don't think she drove her car home but it is the only thing that makes any kind of sense.

Maybe Dani was more excited about seeing her friend than her friend was about seeing her. Maybe her friend was afraid to call police or involve Dani's parents. She may have thought there was a logical explanation for Dani not showing up and decided not to make an issue out of it.

Why would SG hold a gun on Dani? In a big public parking lot? How did he know she'd be leaving a half hour early? Why take her to his house?
Why drive her car back to her place where the chances of exposure for him was great. How did he know exactly where her parking space was? How did he dispose of the body and return her car to its proper place and then return home and then on the hospital to see his wife. Would he involve someone else? Involving another person would have resulted in a lot of unreliable moving parts.

Dani being abducted in her parking lot is the easiest and most logical answer. (Which is why I'm probably way off). The perp must have known DS and fancied her from afar
and upclose because she was always friendly and had a nice word and smile for him but nothing else. He may have parked his car right next to her spot that night and waited for her to arrive. After she got out of the car and locked it, (leaving her purse on the passenger seat and her phone in her pocket) he was right there. Not sure how he got her in his car but he did. And then he left without a trace.

He may have come back much later, parked and went to bed. When the police came by Saturday night, he allowed them inside his apartment. All the evidence regarding Dani was left wherever he left her.

I feel that he has probably moved on and maybe relocated to another state all while LE has focused on SG.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Yes, I agree. We are 6 months from when LE went through his house and no word yet on results. I don't know if that means they found something and are putting together a case or they came up with nothing.

If they didnt find anything to implicate SG would that be likely to be released by LE?

I might say that not all scenarios of this type would be high profile. Those looking for a way out of a situation could conjure up a theory to hide someone if they didn't want that someone to talk. Maybe this particular situation may have gotten out of hand and things went further than was intended. I can't give specifics nor do I intend to infer the reasoning behind my theory, only that inexperienced minds can go down a path of criminal intent when pushed against a wall. Yes, Danielle led a very healthy and prosperous life and she was a great communicator and loved by many friends and family. Danielle probably loved everyone regardless of their shortcomings that's the kind of girl she is. This is my gut wrenching feeling I have for her. She would probably do anything for anyone that she loved and that could mean protecting someone. We all have our feelings about what happened to Danielle and this is just my feelings. Sometimes they stay bottled up in us with no place to vent and I guess this is my feelings on what lies beyond what we know, /don't, know to be truth.

If they didnt find anything to implicate SG would that be likely to be released by LE?

If they hadn't found anything to implicate the security guard, there wouldn't have been 5-6 searches. It was also after the initial searches of the security guard's house that LE declared that Danielle had been the victim of a crime.

One of the security guard's criminal defense attorneys (possibly John Dakmak) was quoted in MSM as saying that the security guard's house was illegally searched. That's something that attorneys say when they plan to try to get evidence excluded from a trial. If nothing had been found, that attorney would have been talking the ear off of every reporter in southeast Michigan about how his client had been cleared.

The attorney's statement tells me that not only did the police find incriminating evidence, they found something significant. The statement also tells me that the attorney expects his client to be charged.

If they hadn't found anything to implicate the security guard, there wouldn't have been 5-6 searches. It was also after the initial searches of the security guard's house that LE declared that Danielle had been the victim of a crime.

One of the security guard's criminal defense attorneys (possibly John Dakmak) was quoted in MSM as saying that the security guard's house was illegally searched. That's something that attorneys say when they plan to try to get evidence excluded from a trial. If nothing had been found, that attorney would have been talking the ear off of every reporter in southeast Michigan about how his client had been cleared.

The attorney's statement tells me that not only did the police find incriminating evidence, they found something significant. The statement also tells me that the attorney expects his client to be charged.
Your points are good ones.

The thing that stands out to me is,
They kept going back to his
house for further searches. What this says to me is, they couldn't find anything so they kept going back to find something. For whatever reason, they were darned intent they were going to find something even if they had to dig up a floorboard. Imo, an unknown source was directing the police. By that time, the pressure on the PD must have been enormous and they needed to crack something pronto.

So, what if Dani took SG home, told him, look, I'm in a hurry, I have a friend waiting on me for dinner.
(I think she would have said this even if she had a gun pointed to her head.) Maybe she even went inside.

But I think she left on her own free will. This would put her back at her apartment at the usual time she normally arrived home.

I don't know if her Jeep had automatic chair adjustments. Mine does and before I get out of the car, the seat automatically reverses so I have enough room to get out.

When I had manual seat adjustments, I'd always slide the seat way back to get out. When I'd get back in, I'd always readjust it.

It would be interesting to know if her radio or disc player was set at something other than what she listens to. I can always tell when someone has fiddled with mine.
The volume is always turned down.
And friends know that about me. I usually have it blaring.

Again, I may be way off but I'm relying only on what I've read here.
Sometimes I'll peek in on the salacious comments on other sites but I do find when I do that, my focus becomes very narrow and I quit paying attention to what other clues or logic is telling me.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Link for 5-6 searches?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

<snipped for space>

According to the link I provided a few posts back--they announced she was a victim of a crime before the Berkley home search.
Do you have a link to a different timeline? And also, that there were 5-6 searches? TIA

Dec. 19, 2016
Police announce they believe Stislicki is a victim of a crime.

Dec. 22, 2016 -- Berkley home searched
Farmington Hills detectives and investigators from several other agencies have been involved in searches and the collection of evidence at numerous locations over the past three weeks.

Perfectly put post. It appears they started finding stuff and hoped or knew there would be more so further or more extensive searches were conducted.

Link for 5-6 searches?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

There's no link that I am aware of however 5 to 6 searches was stated in the podcast along with floorboards being removed and le also stated In the podcast that Dani never made it back to the apartment. The podcast was linked somewhere around the end of the 11th thread and the podcast creator was also posting here on websleuths.

I believe the home was searched before dec 22 and news reports are reporting it wrong. It didn't take that long for them to search his house.

<snipped for space>

According to the link I provided a few posts back--they announced she was a victim of a crime before the Berkley home search.
Do you have a link to a different timeline? And also, that there were 5-6 searches? TIA

Dec. 19, 2016
Police announce they believe Stislicki is a victim of a crime.

Dec. 22, 2016 -- Berkley home searched
Farmington Hills detectives and investigators from several other agencies have been involved in searches and the collection of evidence at numerous locations over the past three weeks.

There's no link that I am aware of however 5 to 6 searches was stated in the podcast along with floorboards being removed and le also stated In the podcast that Dani never made it back to the apartment. The podcast was linked somewhere around the end of the 11th thread and the podcast creator was also posting here on websleuths.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5862efcee4b0eb5864878738

Thought That I would back up my statement with a link. The reporter states the home had been searched for a few weeks before dec 22. I think it was the dec 22 search when the news finally found out. They report that the home had been a focus for quite sometime at that point. The neighbor in the video also indicates that the dec 22 search was not the first search.

But a podcast is an opinion unless it's an interview with LE as far as I know, please correct me if I'm wrong.

I know everyone seems annoyed with me for asking for links but it is why I use WS. It's a fact based site. I like to make informed connections and it is very hard to do when rumors get tossed around so often people believe them as a fact.

I keep getting accused of being a family member, friend or something when I've been in WS forever just because I refuse to run after people with pitchforks without facts.

I have a million theories. Some incorporate SG and some don't. Either way I'm shocked WS even lets us talk about an unnamed POI accusing him of rape, drugging etc but just because they do I am always still mindful that he is innocent until proven otherwise and if he truly is innocent when all is said and done I find it horrifying that the internet will show those things forever to his future children etc.

I truly wish LE would just link him officially then the cloud would dissipate and real conversations could take place, imo. I'm all for that!

Thought That I would back up my statement with a link. The reporter states the home had been searched for a few weeks before dec 22. I think it was the dec 22 search when the news finally found out. They report that the home had been a focus for quite sometime at that point. The neighbor in the video also indicates that the dec 22 search was not the first search.

Thank you, however this still doesn't tie into SG house being searched 5 or 6 times. It states the only quote LE has said regarding searches:

Farmington Hills Police Chief Chuck Nebus wrote in a Friday news release. “Farmington Hills detectives and investigators from several other agencies have been involved in searches and the collection of evidence at numerous locations over the past three weeks …. There will be no further information released at this time.”

But a podcast is an opinion unless it's an interview with LE as far as I know, please correct me if I'm wrong.

I know everyone seems annoyed with me for asking for links but it is why I use WS. It's a fact based site. I like to make informed connections and it is very hard to do when rumors get tossed around so often people believe them as a fact.

I keep getting accused of being a family member, friend or something when I've been in WS forever just because I refuse to run after people with pitchforks without facts.

I have a million theories. Some incorporate SG and some don't. Either way I'm shocked WS even lets us talk about an unnamed POI accusing him of rape, drugging etc but just because they do I am always still mindful that he is innocent until proven otherwise and if he truly is innocent when all is said and done I find it horrifying that the internet will show those things forever to his future children etc.

I truly wish LE would just link him officially then the cloud would dissipate and real conversations could take place, imo. I'm all for that!

Did you listen to the podcast? As I recall le spoke during the podcast. You can have your opinions, however I did not view the podcast as opinion only. Add in the link newwe posted above from the huffpost. The house was searched several times.

If I remember correctly, the very first search multiple residents of SG's neighborhood in Berkeley posted on SM about was on December 8th, five days after Danielle went missing.

I do think that this has been reported by MSM, so I will try to find a link. If it hasn't, it has to be considered rumor per TOS. Personally, I believe their accounts are accurate, due to the number and the details they talked about, including by one who claimed to be a friend of the SG and his wife.

As a refresher, here is an article on the Dec. 22 search:

"Neighbors: Police searching home for clues in missing Danielle Stislicki case"
POSTED: DEC 23 2016 05:01PM EST
UPDATED: DEC 23 2016 05:17PM EST

"(Neighbors) say investigators have been to a home on Oxford several times possibly searching for evidence asking questions and trying to gather more information that may help them figure out what happened to 28-year-old Danielle Stislicki.

'"There was a couple of days in a row they were out here and they weren't out here for a while and then they were here the other night,' said John Wigren, who lives across from the home.

Pictures sent to FOX 2 from neighbors show a forensics unit was also at the home this week searching for a connection in Stislicki's disappearance.

A man ... says he is a close friend of the people who live at the home.

He guarded the media from knocking on the door.

He did not want to speak on camera, but claims there is elderly couple living at the house, and that one of them is dealing with health problems.

Williams also told us he does not know if there is a connection between the house and the search for the missing woman.

'Last I know there was a couple who lived there ...,' Wigren said.

We looked up the address the address online, and we found that different names are listed of people who are in their 30s." (BBM)
http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/225345000-story

The podcast had an interview directly with LE. IMHO, that's way better source material than something hastily written by a reporter who may or may not be quoting accurately.

The info about the multiple searches has been linked to many times and is all there for people who look.

Here we are about 6 months later and I don't see anything on this in the media lately. I can't believe LE doesn't have lab results back from the tests. I'm now wondering if they are not finding any evidence that Danielle was ever in the house or the car.

Thank you, however this still doesn't tie into SG house being searched 5 or 6 times. It states the only quote LE has said regarding searches:

Farmington Hills Police Chief Chuck Nebus wrote in a Friday news release. “Farmington Hills detectives and investigators from several other agencies have been involved in searches and the collection of evidence at numerous locations over the past three weeks …. There will be no further information released at this time.”

Sorry, I quoted you even though this wasn't directly you know. It was more about the first search not being after Dani was said to be a victim of a crime. As far as I know, it isn't reported anywhere the number of times the house was search and the exact date of the first search was.

Edit: just realized I didn't quote you but someone taking about the podcast. Like someone said above, I don't think the exact number really matters. It was numerous time over the course of a few weeks, starting right after Danielle went missing. This is something we've known for awhile.

Did you listen to the podcast? As I recall le spoke during the podcast. You can have your opinions, however I did not view the podcast as opinion only. Add in the link newwe posted above from the huffpost. The house was searched several times.

Yes true! The podcast was very good and the person did speak with LE. It wasn't just a random person talking about theories. They did a great job reporting on it!

Person of interest in Stislicki disappearance arrested in Livonia rape case
5:29 PM, Jun 27, 2017

(WXYZ) - 7 Action News has learned that the person of interest in the Danielle Stislicki case has been arrested in connection with the attempted rape of a woman in Livonia.

The attempted rape happened September 4 on Edward Hines Drive bicycle path.

Police say the 28-year-old woman was jogging eastbound when she encountered a man walking westbound.

http://www.wxyz.com/news/region/oak...i-disappearance-arrested-in-livonia-rape-case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay