MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They should have shown his face when he first was a poi in December. Because the 1st victim could have noticed him 6 months ago and he would have already been in jail with no chance of covering his tracks on Danielles case.

Was he listed as a POI back then though? I mean, we know that a SG had his home searched, etc. but was he actually labeled POI? I'm probably wrong but today was the fist time I heard of them officially referred to as one.

Still holding onto hope Danielle is alive somehow.

[FONT=&amp]Elizabeth Rose Newton did not want to believe her brother-in-law may have been involved in Stislicki's disappearance.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]"No one would have expected this from him, that's the biggest thing I can say," Newton said. "Nobody expected this."

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]But she says investigators convinced her.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]"He was seen with Danielle on the day she disappeared," Newton said. "I know that because the police told me, and they told me a few things that they hadn't released to the public."[/FONT]

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/264275028-story

Great video here with recap on Stislicki case and discussion of the arrest.

https://www.facebook.com/Local4/videos/10156015006401002/

Also a potential piece of new information. One of the reporters (Karen Drew) mentions her cell phone case was found (around 58 second mark). Could be a misstatement but she also alludes to the fact that they (reporting team) may be privy to additional information but not sharing in order to preserve investigation. She also mentions police are also withholding information (no surprise there).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its possible that it was a misstatement, but I wonder if that was something that was found a few months ago. I remember there was a newscast where the police said they had found new evidence but didn't reveal what it was at the time.

wow omg! when I read the news today and saw Danielles name I was like holy crap! This is it, hes finally going to be put in jail. God I hope they find where she is. What a sick sick piece of scum he is. Thankgod that jogger was fit enough to fight back and get away.

I've only just been able to bring myself over here as I was too emotional (thank you BloodHoundSleuther for keeping me up to date!)

Between not sleeping and crying I feel like crap but I just can't believe this has finally happened. He finally messed up. Justice is coming for you, Danielle. This IS the beginning of the end.

I can't wait to see your name and face all over the news, Floyd. Fess up. Where is she?

How does a person position themselves to be in a wooded area for the purpose of trying to rape joggers?

Who is this guy? I thought he was a fireman and security guard.

Ok... so it's way too early in the day for anything to happen but I'm here just go round the threads and refreshing Dani's until something pops up. Until his name pops up. I can't take this.. I can't imagine what poor Rich and Ann are feeling.

Wearing my Dani ribbon with pride today, like I do everyday, praying she gets bought home soon.

Departments are separate but once lab results are entered into the system things start matching. I doubt Floyd was on the connection radar from the attempted rape . Once DNA was entered it matched to another case. FHPD then pulled that precinct file and basically did a " happy dance". IMO they knew this was the guy however it was a major win once the results were placed into the system and a match was made.

With all of the agencies involved right at the beginning, I think it's worth noting that the friend whom Danielle was supposed to meet for dinner on the evening she disappeared actually lives in Livonia. I'm sure Farmington Hills PD was, at the very least, in touch with the Livonia police from the very start, considering they were trying to determine the timeline of where she was and then.

I still can't believe that there is finally some movement. I hope, hope, hope, hope that he tells them where she is.

It sounds like her family's faith in law enforcement was founded. Her poor parents and siblings and friends. What a senseless tragedy.

This is just another example to point to the next time someone says, "it probably wasn't X person because they would have arrested him by now."

This is just another example to point to the next time someone says, "it probably wasn't X person because they would have arrested him by now."

Respectfully snipped. I, personally, was never convinced he wasn't involved. I was just concerned they did not have enough evidence and worried the case would remain unsolved without more evidence. Hopefully anyone else that knows anything, comes forward now, too. I hope this was that break that was needed to bring Dani home and help her family and friends begin to heal.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Danielle's family will not be attending today's arraignment. They are going to wait for public release of content before speaking.

With all of the agencies involved right at the beginning, I think it's worth noting that the friend whom Danielle was supposed to meet for dinner on the evening she disappeared actually lives in Livonia. I'm sure Farmington Hills PD was, at the very least, in touch with the Livonia police from the very start, considering they were trying to determine the timeline of where she was and then.
Yes, I found this surprising. Especially since Livonia PD had a sketch of the guy that had raped
a woman earlier in the year. Don't know if the sketch was spot on (matching SG) but the description of the rapist was pretty visual.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Danielle's family will not be attending today's arraignment. They are going to wait for public release of content before speaking.
What time is the arraignment?

What time is the arraignment?

The news said today and, I think, this morning. Maybe 9? I don't know for sure. Wish I could be more helpful. I'm on a job today and I will be sneaking away to check in for any information that gets out there. I want to see his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member