MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Person of interest in Stislicki disappearance arrested in Livonia rape case
5:29 PM, Jun 27, 2017

(WXYZ) - 7 Action News has learned that the person of interest in the Danielle Stislicki case has been arrested in connection with the attempted rape of a woman in Livonia.

The attempted rape happened September 4 on Edward Hines Drive bicycle path.

Police say the 28-year-old woman was jogging eastbound when she encountered a man walking westbound.

http://www.wxyz.com/news/region/oak...i-disappearance-arrested-in-livonia-rape-case

OMG [emoji44][emoji44][emoji44][emoji44]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the worst part is as an EMT he was trusted and respected ...it is beyond disgusting to think that someone whose wife is struggling to live has to endure this as well. How insane. I truly hope he gets some deal that trades life for probation when he is70 for location of Dani. Sick *advertiser censored*.

I just looked at the sketch from the rape ...it doesn't look anything like him...very interesting...glad they got DNA!

Wdiv.com ( click on Detroit) on facebook will be live streaming the arraignment in Livonia around 10 am

I saw on the Fox 2 news this morning that the family doesn't believe she is alive. So terribly said. If true we can hope she still comes home and there is justice for her.

Being a portrait artist myself, I do not see where the picture of the POI looks like the man they have in custody . Either he was heavier when the picture was taken and has lost weight or the sketch is wrong. Going by what the sister-in-law posted next to Danielle's picture earlier on in the case info, the man in her picture has very pudgy cheeks. Would like to compare the two pictures but that is probably not possible.

The news said today and, I think, this morning. Maybe 9? I don't know for sure. Wish I could be more helpful. I'm on a job today and I will be sneaking away to check in for any information that gets out there. I want to see his face.

Yes, I'm curious as to what he looks like after months of "seclusion." I also wonder who will be representing him (certain names have been mentioned on SM, but in light of what has transpired in the last 24 hours ... who will be footing the bill?).

Being a portrait artist myself, I do not see where the picture of the POI looks like the man they have in custody . Either he was heavier when the picture was taken and has lost weight or the sketch is wrong. Going by what the sister-in-law posted next to Danielle's picture earlier on in the case info, the man in her picture has very pudgy cheeks. Would like to compare the two pictures but that is probably not possible.

Sketches can be off. A line up ID and DNA evidence is more accurate.

This may not be a great map but thought I'd try a visual on SG's trail of destruction.
Beginning from 2910 Oxford Rd to MetLife Dec.2,2016 to Dani's apt Dec. 2 2016, to Hines Rd in Livonia (sexual assault on Sept 6, '16) and June 10, 2016 (unk perp in sexual assault)

To see this route visit https://goo.gl/maps/G6V26HqcUGJ2

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Excited to see that SG/FG was arrested. I hope that this means there will be movement in Dani's case.

#FindDani.

Shared route
From Metropolitan civic ctr drive and Hway 24, Southfield, Michigan to Pelham and Wick Rd, MI via W Eleven Mile Rd.

13 hr 27 min (41*mi)

This may not be a great map but thought I'd try a visual on SG's trail of destruction.
Beginning from 2910 Oxford Rd to MetLife Dec.2,2016 to Dani's apt Dec. 2 2016, to Hines Rd in Livonia (sexual assault on Sept 6, '16) and June 10, 2016 (unk perp in sexual assault)

To see this route visit https://goo.gl/maps/G6V26HqcUGJ2

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Hines Drive. It's a beautiful road, lots of parks and trees, a lot of recreational activity takes place along it. Runs from Northville SE to Dearborn. It also floods regularly. Sharing this so you don't picture it like a regular street with businesses along it.

Wdiv.com ( click on Detroit) on facebook will be live streaming the arraignment in Livonia around 10 am

Would you have a direct link to this?? Almost 10am there...

TIA! :wave:

So many of us have been here since Day 1. Let this be the start of Justice for Dani.

I hate to say it but I think she was murdered the day she was taken. I hope and pray this is the beginning of the road to justice for Dani-- such a lovely young woman with her whole future ahead of her--

636341882333945039-Hines-Park-Sketch.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members