MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shawn Ley, from WDIV Channel 4, has posted this on his facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/shawn.ley.5?hc_ref=SEARCH&fref=nf

Danielle Stislicki's grandmother is here waiting for the court appearance of Floyd Galloway, Jr.
She tells me: "We're shocked. We want to see his face and see if he will be held while police gather more information about Danielle."

There are also images of a court announcement, but I can't find a way to link them here.

so this is the security guard that worked in Danielle's office complex?

so this is the security guard that worked in Danielle's office complex?

Yes! Security guard = Floyd Russell Galloway who is now named as a person of interest in Danielle's disappearance.

750,000 cash bond

Yes! Security guard = Floyd Russell Galloway who is now named as a person of interest in Danielle's disappearance.

750,000 cash bond

and he's also the one that had his home searched?

Prosecution recommended a 1 million dollar bond due to the severity of the charges per WDIV Local 4.

If FG is, indeed, responsible for Danielle's disappearance (and whatever else might have happened), he doesn't look smart enough to have committed a perfect crime. IMO, he had help from a friend or family member. It will be interesting to see if someone posts bond. :thinking:

You know after all this time, seeing him irl and moving and talking it's shocking he could pull off a perfect crime....he must have loose ends everywhere. I wonder where he is living now.

I want to emphasize that it is a $750,000 cash bond. No surety. He can't get a bail bondsman in hopes of only having to post 10%. If he happens to come up with the $750,000 he will have to wear a GPS tether. Has to do a DNA and HIV test. Next court date July 6.

His attorney said Floyd is currently employed and working. I wonder where?
Has only one misdemeanor on his record, that is for Driving While Impaired.
CASH bond only, none of that 10% malarkey. And a GPS tether if he does make bond.
There is also a suppression order in place, because of threats made to the victim, but not specified who made those threats.
Where oh where is Dani?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member