MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure how many of you heard about this yesterday, but Allen Park Police Department released a sketch for a June 10th sexual assualt that happened. Allen Park is southeast-ish of Livonia by about 15-20 miles. Many people began noticing similiarities between their sketch and the Hines Park (Floyd) sketch that was released.... Now they report they are investigating a possible connection...

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news...between-livonia-sexual-assault-case-their-own

Allen Park police are investigating similarities between a sexual assault case they are investigating and one in Livonia.

I want to emphasize that it is a $750,000 cash bond. No surety. He can't get a bail bondsman in hopes of only having to post 10%. If he happens to come up with the $750,000 he will have to wear a GPS tether. Has to do a DNA and HIV test. Next court date July 6.
I didn't listen to the entire arraignment but did hear the beginning and thought the judge clarified that it is cash or surety with tether. Did that change later?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I'm not sure how many of you heard about this yesterday, but Allen Park Police Department released a sketch for a June 10th sexual assualt that happened. Allen Park is southeast-ish of Livonia by about 15-20 miles. Many people began noticing similiarities between their sketch and the Hines Park (Floyd) sketch that was released.... Now they report they are investigating a possible connection...

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news...between-livonia-sexual-assault-case-their-own

Allen Park police are investigating similarities between a sexual assault case they are investigating and one in Livonia.

The sketches do have some resemblance to each other but the suspect in that case was described as Arabic or Indian. I my opinion, Floyd Galloway wouldn't be seen as either. I highly doubt he'd try something on June 10 of this year knowing he was under close scrutiny. But, dumb criminals do exist. I'm just not seeing him for this one. IMO.

I didn't listen to the entire arraignment but did hear the beginning and thought the judge clarified that it is cash or surety with tether. Did that change later?

Yes. The judge misspoke and corrected herself.

From what I heard, she clarified and said no surety, due to the severity of the charges. Fox 2 News had audio that you can rewatch and listen to on their page.

From what I heard, she clarified and said no surety, due to the severity of the charges. Fox 2 News had audio that you can rewatch and listen to on their page.
Thanks! I'm at work so can't listen now but will listen tonight.

I'm glad it is cash only.

Can anyone confirm what jail he is in? I can't find on Mobile Patrol.

Did anyone get the name of FG's attorney? I watched WDIV feed, and Rhonda Walker was talking over courtroom voices.
I wonder if this is the wife's family friend or the high-profile/pricy lawyer from downtown Detroit firm.

Danielle's parents will be interviewed on WDIV (Channel 4) news at 5:00 today.

Interview with Danielle's parents at wdiv.com at 5 pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so September 2016 its assumed he tried to abduct/rape a woman in Hines Park,then in Dec 2016 its assumed he abducted Dani? So, he would have to know where she lived, in order to return the car unless he abducted her at the apartment complex or she walked somewhere?

i dunno he kinda looks like the sketch.

Me too! I was beginning to think I was the only one. I put a picture of FG (not smiling) next to the sketch and it looks pretty spot on, in my opinion. He does have chubby cheeks but it seems to be less evident without a smile on his face. I'm okay with him not having anything to smile about for a long, long time.

I wonder if there is also a connection to the Hines attempted abduction and his workplace like the connection at Dani's workplace?

If he is connected he has a 3 month pattern...

Dakmak has a pretty good resume. Has worked the 'good guy' side in the past with the office of the Michigan Attorney General.

John D. Dakmak is a Senior Attorney in Clark Hill’s Litigation Practice Group. John focuses his litigation practice in the areas of white collar criminal defense, administrative, and business litigation. John began his legal career as law clerk to the Honorable Michael J. Kelly in the Michigan Court of Appeals. Following his clerkship and continuing for ten years, John was a prosecutor in the Wayne County Prosecutor’s Office and the Michigan Department of Attorney General. As a prosecutor, John handled complex criminal litigation matters such as cold-case homicide, narcotics trafficking, tax evasion, criminal enterprise, political corruption, and fraud prosecutions. John worked with many members of federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies in several inter-jurisdictional task forces ranging in scope from violent crime reduction initiatives to the investigation and prosecution of white collar criminal enterprises. John also served as the Director of Legislative Affairs for the Michigan Attorney General giving him in-depth exposure to the Michigan Legislature and Governor’s Office.

If it turns out Galloway is responsible for the Allen Park case, it might not have happened had someone not been coddling him -as has been alleged- all this time.

Very, very happy about the bond amount and that it's cash only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en