MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We might all be floored and find out he has raped many women. It's unfortunate however many women do not come forward and report a rape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if there is also a connection to the Hines attempted abduction and his workplace like the connection at Dani's workplace?

That is a good point. He could have known her routine, what time she was on the Hines path and what part of the path she would be on.

I wonder if he stalked his victims or crime of opportunity?

Wow great news. IMO he did the same to dani and killed her because she knew him...since the first victim was a stranger.

We see this way too often...rapists escalate to murder with the next victim so they can't talk :(

I'm confused. Did he do something in march?

Not that we know of but if he is responsible for Dani she is the only one who likely did not survive. IMO I would assume he laid low as he had eyes on him.

Floyd%20Galloway%20Jr.png

He looks somewhat defeated, IMO, and that may be a good sign (OK, perhaps wishful thinking on my part).

I'm assuming this is the mugshot, even though -as others have posted-, I haven't been able to find any information as to which facility he has been booked into.

Could LE be withholding the information for security reasons (to protect him from other inmates)? Personally, I've never seen anything like that done, though.

An 8+-minute-long video of this morning's arraignment at the link:
https://www.clickondetroit.com/news...ged-in-livonia-hines-park-sexual-assault-case

I know from other cases facilities do not always update daily.

Wow great news. IMO he did the same to dani and killed her because she knew him...since the first victim was a stranger.

We see this way too often...rapists escalate to murder with the next victim so they can't talk :(

I'm not sure. He may have planned to kill the first victim as well but she got away. It sounds like he was able to get her clothes off but she got away before he could do anything else. Since she got away, he may have been more forceful with his next victim, Dani. :(

Glad he is behind bars and hopefully there is DNA and other strong evidence to keep him there indefinitely. It makes me sick to think how many others he may have hurt.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

so September 2016 its assumed he tried to abduct/rape a woman in Hines Park,then in Dec 2016 its assumed he abducted Dani? So, he would have to know where she lived, in order to return the car unless he abducted her at the apartment complex or she walked somewhere?

Or he opened her wallet and looked at her driver's license.

I'm not sure. He may have planned to kill the first victim as well but she got away. It sounds like he was able to get her clothes off but she got away before he could do anything else. Since she got away, he may have been more forceful with his next victim, Dani. :(

Glad he is behind bars and hopefully there is DNA and other strong evidence to keep him there indefinitely. It makes me sick to think how many others he may have hurt.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I am truly shocked she was able to get away. Clothing pulled off, fear, being dragged towards a river...damn tough person because he's not a light weight.

If he is connected he has a 3 month pattern...

This is a sad case. Doesn't seem the same motive. This case seems very personal imo. As in she knew the person.

You never know. I can't remember the guys name but he randomly shot a jogger right before he kidnapped and killed someone else. Plus FG may have known Alexandria, she was a nurse at a hospital connected to south Lyon firefighters (someone mentioned he volunteered for them).

You never know. I can't remember the guys name but he randomly shot a jugger right before he kidnapped and killed someone else. Plus FG may have known Alexandria, she was a nurse at a hospital connected to south Lyon firefighters (someone mentioned he volunteered for them).

Wow, I hadn't made that connection. It's possible then.

so September 2016 its assumed he tried to abduct/rape a woman in Hines Park,then in Dec 2016 its assumed he abducted Dani? So, he would have to know where she lived, in order to return the car unless he abducted her at the apartment complex or she walked somewhere?

BBM.

There are a few possibilities here. He could've found Dani's personal information at Metlife when he worked there and was planning on the assault for quite some time, or he could've asked her her home address in the midst of everything and she could've given it to him in hopes he would take her home safely afterward... :( MOO

This is a sad case. Doesn't seem the same motive. This case seems very personal imo. As in she knew the person.

To me, it seems like these cases could have the same motive. We don't know, but this case may have been sexually motivated. Maybe he was obsessed with Danielle and went for women that looked like her. After he thought he got away with the Hines Park attack (maybe more), he had the confidence to go after Danielle. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en