MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he is connected he has a 3 month pattern...

Discussion of Brueger case: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Twp-30-July-2016&highlight=alexandra+bruegger

The AB case appears to be cold-blooded murder by someone known to her. The petite jogger was shot in the back with a long gun. No sexual assault has been reported thus far in the investigation. Holly area is out of FG's territory (west suburban Detroit). Could there be a link? Possibly. But, I don't see it yet.

Yes, it has happened before. Could be possible.

Floyd is brazen!!

I am aghast to live amongst people like him.

He did not look too happy in court this morning, I will go so far as to say he looked scared...GOOD!! Hopefully he will start singing like a canary!!

I am impressed with how LE handled this! I don't think Floyd saw this arrest coming!

The captain of south Lyon spoke to a reporter and stated Floyd volunteered as an EMT shortly ( as in a week amount of time)and was not at FD for any length of time. Sounds like it was a very quick stint . I would post but cannot remember the live station at time... my guess channel 4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, thanks! A week seems like plenty of time for him to zero in a someone and get to know them a bit. Esp a young athletic women.

What happened June 2016? Are you referring to the Allen park attack? I think that was June of this year.

Oh I misunderstood, I thought it was an older case from 2016

For the sake of comparison:

636341882333945039-Hines-Park-Sketch.JPG

Floyd%20Galloway%20Jr.png

Looks like him to me imo.

But the sketch does make him look more handsome. Lol.

He probably blushed once seeing the sketch at first.

Hines Park has the Rouge River running through it. If you are on the running path there is usually some bushes then the water. It can be seen from the road along some stretches. The area in Livonia where the incident occurred is not as populated as others because there is not much along the road in that area. Other stretches of Hines Drive have public gathering areas such as baseball diamonds, picnic areas, washrooms.... I used to run along that stretch a few years ago because the house I lived in backed up to the park and I could just walk down a hill and be on the jogging path, but I always took my dog.

He is really brazen, the jogging path is right next to the road, and cars come by all the time. It is rare to not see any traffic on the road. I drive it often because it only has 1-2 stoplights the whole way and the traffic flows really well.

Here is a pic of how close the jogging path is to the road, and the line of trees on the left have the river right behind it.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Hines Drive.jpg
    Hines Drive.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 333

I think there is a resemblance ... but if we didn't know what Floyd looked like I am pretty sure one could throw 5 other photos of AA males with similar traits out there and it would not show by a majority that Floyd matched the sketch. Stating that, it's the DNA connecting the two cases, line up ID and all the other evidence that will nail him.

Hines Park has the Rouge River running through it. If you are on the running path there is usually some bushes then the water. It can be seen from the road along some stretches. The area in Livonia where the incident occurred is not as populated as others because there is not much along the road in that area. Other stretches of Hines Drive have public gathering areas such as baseball diamonds, picnic areas, washrooms.... I used to run along that stretch a few years ago because the house I lived in backed up to the park and I could just walk down a hill and be on the jogging path, but I always took my dog.

He is really brazen, the jogging path is right next to the road, and cars come by all the time. It is rare to not see any traffic on the road. I drive it often because it only has 1-2 stoplights the whole way and the traffic flows really well.

Here is a pic of how close the jogging path is to the road, and the line of trees on the left have the river right behind it.

attachment.php

I lived by Hives Drive too at one point and walked my dog along it often. I was shocked to hear what happened. It makes no sense to me because of how close it is to the road! It makes me think he enjoys the risk and it very possible he could have attacked Dani right in the MetLife parking lot.

WHEW! I've been away for a day, and things are really moving on this case.

If Dani liked to jog in Hines Park, her parents should be able to verify this.

Hoping and praying she is found soon, and FG is put away for a long, LONG time!

. . . and here is Dani's candle . . . just to let her know she is foremost in our thoughts.

attachment.php

Attachments

• burgandyCandleDani.jpg
    burgandyCandleDani.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 316
I am truly shocked she was able to get away. Clothing pulled off, fear, being dragged towards a river...damn tough person because he's not a light weight.

And to read the new information about being strangled to unconsciousness makes it even more shocking. I wonder if something else scared him.

I can't bear to think about what happened to Dani.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

But the sketch does make him look more handsome. Lol.

He probably blushed once seeing the sketch at first.

:tyou: for the comparison photos. Not a dead ringer, but close enough for me.

Do we know who provided the details to the sketch artist? Was it the victim or another witness in the park?

I think there is a resemblance ... but if we didn't know what Floyd looked like I am pretty sure one could throw 5 other photos of AA males with similar traits out there and it would not show by a majority that Floyd matched the sketch. Stating that, it's the DNA connecting the two cases, line up ID and all the other evidence that will nail him.

Agree.

But I would guess that they matched him by dna or other means before the photo became relevant to his particular case. Jmo

So I agree with you.

But the photo still helps seal the deal along with any dna or whatever that they may have already on him in regards to this particular case that he is being tried for.

From the link:
"Attorney Jim Williams, who is representing the man, told WWJ Newsradio he wants the public to know that his client is innocent of all charges.

<snip by me>
'I can&#8217;t really justify anything the sister-in-law has to say. She&#8217;s certainly mentally challenged and has no respect at all for the criminal justice system. She&#8217;s decided to finger her brother-in-law for reasons unknown to me,' he said. 'And the police haven&#8217;t sought charges against anyone as far as we know. So, I don&#8217;t know what the police are doing. It&#8217;s been there for six months and there&#8217;s nothing more coming down.'" (BBM)
<end of snip>

WTH is wrong with Jim Williams? What does he mean by "She&#8217;s certainly mentally challenged ..."!? There is no indication that the SIL suffers from an intellectual disability, although she has been open about other challenges she has faced.

I have so much to say about him as a so-called "professional" and his statement above and the numerous, atrocious statements he has made elsewhere, but I am not going to stoop to his level. What a jerk.

Rant over ....

Deflecting much, is he? EN has been open about her struggles with depression, among other things. I thought 'mentally challenged' was rude and not altogether accurate. I think her mental cognition is fine.

Can't blame the wife.

But hubby being a suspect in another case regarding a female being bombarded is just too much of a coincidence. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en