MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't blame the wife.

But hubby being a suspect in another case regarding a female being bombarded is just too much of a coincidence. Jmo

Ditto that, Dexter! I do feel badly for his wife, going through cancer, and now faced with this.

:ditto:

Just seeing this ... I'm not even mad about it! :D
In fact, IT IS ABOUT TIME.
Next on the docket: JUSTICE FOR DANI :heart:

Whoa. I see Dani's thread here and there and always send up a quick little prayer, and clicked today because it was on top. It is VERY NICE to see FG's name in print in connection with her case. Freaking FINALLY! I am so unnerved that he's been out walking around in areas I have family, but I suppose he's been watched a lot.

Five minutes on Danielle Stislicki on WDIV 4:00 news. Excerpts from Karen Drew's interview with Mr./Mrs. Stislicki on their deck earlier today. Full interview at 5:00.

Person of interest in Stislicki case arraigned

Charles E. Ramirez , The Detroit News Published 11:53 a.m. ET June 28, 2017 | Updated 60 minutes ago

Livonia — An Oakland County man who authorities believe may be tied to the December disappearance of a Farmington Hills woman was charged with three crimes unrelated to that case.

Floyd Galloway, 30, of Berkley, was formally charged in 16th District Court in Livonia with kidnapping, criminal sexual conduct-assault with intent to commit sexual penetration and assault with intent to do great bodily harm less than murder by strangulation.

If convicted, he faces life in prison for the kidnapping charge, 10 years for the CSC felony charge and another 10 years for the assault charge...

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/wayne-county/2017/06/28/livonia-arraignment/103254734/

From the link:
"Attorney Jim Williams, who is representing the man, told WWJ Newsradio he wants the public to know that his client is innocent of all charges.

A police source told WWJ Newsradio that the man’s Berkley home was searched in connection with Stislicki’s disappearance shortly after she went missing. Even one of his own family members has been outspoken about her suspicions. Williams says everyone is just jumping to conclusions.

'I can’t really justify anything the sister-in-law has to say. She’s certainly mentally challenged and has no respect at all for the criminal justice system. She’s decided to finger her brother-in-law for reasons unknown to me,' he said. 'And the police haven’t sought charges against anyone as far as we know. So, I don’t know what the police are doing. It’s been there for six months and there’s nothing more coming down.'" (BBM)

I have friends and family members who are attorneys. I have also worked professionally with some who are not only good at what they do, but are also good people.

WTH is wrong with Jim Williams? What does he mean by "She’s certainly mentally challenged ..."!? There is no indication that the SIL suffers from an intellectual disability, although she has been open about other challenges she has faced.

I have so much to say about him as a so-called "professional" and his statement above and the numerous, atrocious statements he has made elsewhere, but I am not going to stoop to his level. What a jerk.

Rant over ....
I agree. He presents very unprofessionally. As a family friend of Floyd's in laws and knowing all of the trauma and tragedy they have endured (cancer, etc), I can understand him being protective but in his professional role as an attorney his behavior and statements are terrible.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Watched the video, when the reporter asks his lawyer if the wife stands by him, it looks like he is lying through his teeth.

I don't think the lawyer was being honest. The look he gave, and it seemed like he really had to force eye contact when he said it...

This is the first time I've seen his face. I didn't want to sleuth him until he was officially announced as a POI in D's case.

IMO, the lips on the sketch are off BUT otherwise I'd say it's spot on given the victim didn't have time to study her assailant as she tried to escape.

This may not be a great map but thought I'd try a visual on SG's trail of destruction.
Beginning from 2910 Oxford Rd to MetLife Dec.2,2016 to Dani's apt Dec. 2 2016, to Hines Rd in Livonia (sexual assault on Sept 6, '16) and June 10, 2016 (unk perp in sexual assault)

To see this route visit https://goo.gl/maps/G6V26HqcUGJ2

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
Sorry to quote my own post but I may have been the one to start the June 2016 rape attempt story. It should have been June 2017. So sorry.

However, if you look at the map, I'm wondering if maybe he swung by Dani's place in September 2016 and perhaps not finding her home, continued down the road to Livonia.

Also, the June 2017 attempt appears to be along a similar path from Livonia. Maybe he got anxious and went further South to try another rape. Just speculating.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I hope those who are close to him and have defended him now realize that monsters can look like "giant teddy bears". Sicko.

OMG .... the dots are being connected! I think this will move fast now. at least I hope it will. I did not check in here yesterday, so was happily surprised to see all the new posts.

Prayers for the family

My heart goes out to mom and dad. POI looks pretty powerful also. I'm glad they decided not to attend the arraignment.

Does anyone have a link for the interview with Dani's parents?

For those that were asking, Channel 4 said he's on his way to Wayne County jail to get booked right now. They are also sending in DNA from the Allen Park sexual assault earlier this month to see if there are any connections since the sketches seem to be similiar.

Coming up on 6:00 Channel 4 news: A look into FG's past. Should be enlightening.

I know from other cases facilities do not always update daily.

Livonia usually sends their prisoners to a county on the west side of the state via van transportation. They previously sent them to Wayne County but due to overcrowding those arrested were released. This has been the in effect the last few years. Possibly Calhoun County? I knew it at one time, not sure now.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/201...e-danielle-stislicki-disappearance/436489001/

Oakland County Court records show that in March, Galloway sought a personal protection order against Elizabeth Rose Newton of Clarkston, who was distributing flyers and social media posts blaming him for Stislicki's disappearance.

Newton describes herself in the flyers as Galloway's sister-in-law and complained that Galloway wasn't cooperating with police investigating Stislicki's disappearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en