MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the Find Dani page, a self defense class in honor of Dani is being held on July 23 in Shelby Township, Michigan.

The SIL has been characterized as crazy. This is an article entitled "Mental Illness and Sexism: What Calling Women ‘Crazy’ Actually Does." The word is often used to marginalize and dismiss women.
http://everydayfeminism.com/2014/09/mental-illness-vs-sexism/

A history of depression or other mental illness does not invalidate a person's views or statements.

As far as I can tell, everything that the SIL has told the media agrees with the known facts. Many of her statements can be found in this Oakland Press article:
http://www.theoaklandpress.com/gene...earched-in-danielle-stislicki-case-speaks-out

One question that I still have is, why have no acquaintances of the security guard have come forward? For instance, co-workers could shed light on things like whether he was absent the day Dani disappeared or on the days following her disappearance, etc. There must be people with no vested interest in the case who could shed light on things like that, yet there hasn't been anything along those lines in the mainstream media. Would LE ask people not to discuss the case with the media? I don't think they could order people not to talk to the press (in light of the 1st Amendment).

The SIL has been characterized as crazy. This is an article entitled "Mental Illness and Sexism: What Calling Women ‘Crazy’ Actually Does." The word is often used to marginalize and dismiss women.

A history of depression or other mental illness does not invalidate a person's views or statements.

As far as I can tell, everything that the SIL has told the media agrees with the known facts. Many of her statements can be found in this Oakland Press article:
http://www.theoaklandpress.com/gene...earched-in-danielle-stislicki-case-speaks-out

One question that I still have is, why have no acquaintances of the security guard have come forward? For instance, co-workers could shed light on things like whether he was absent the day Dani disappeared or on the days following her disappearance, etc. There must be people with no vested interest in the case who could shed light on things like that, yet there hasn't been anything along those lines in the mainstream media. Would LE ask people not to discuss the case with the media? I don't think they could order people not to talk to the press (in light of the 1st Amendment).
Great post!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

If you are inferring I called the SIL crazy you are mistaken. I said crazy rant. Pretty different imo

I wonder if LE told someone they shouldn't discuss an on-going police investigation, maybe that person would listen and not say anything? Maybe they COULD say something but since they were asked not to, they wouldn't. Like the person who lives at IG. She said she couldn't discuss what she told the police. Maybe she could (free speech) but she chose not to because she doesn't want to hurt the investigation. Also, how do we know the SG stopped working at the building in Oct? Ive completely forgotten.

I wonder if LE told someone they shouldn't discuss an on-going police investigation, maybe that person would listen and not say anything? Maybe they COULD say something but since they were asked not to, they wouldn't. Like the person who lives at IG. She said she couldn't discuss what she told the police. Maybe she could (free speech) but she chose not to because she doesn't want to hurt the investigation. Also, how do we know the SG stopped working at the building in Oct? Ive completely forgotten.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/0...-home-in-hunt-for-missing-michigan-woman.html

The security guard in question worked at the Metlife building until October and was acquainted with Stislicki, according to the official, who declined to provide more details.*

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

There's a lot about this case that bothers me. I've been a long time lurker of WS for years, and finally registered for DS, but have stayed mum. I do want to articulate somethings though.

First and foremost, I want justice for everyone involved. Real justice, not the appearance of justice, not gotcha justice, not appeasement justice, pure and true justice. Everyone deserves that. I'm on Dani's side always, and I hope that those closest to her get the answers they seek.

However, I'm not as convinced as some that they will be found in the SG. Why?
A) If he took her from Met life he did full well knowing he would be recognized. Plus, not knowing she was getting off early, if it was a targeted crime. If he was waiting for her to get off at a regular time, very likely she would be walking with/likely to converse with coworkers getting off at similar time. Very bold
B) If he took her to his home he did so knowing his neighbors would be curious as to who this woman, who wasn't his wife was. Not to mention, the unfamiliar car. Again, very bold (if he was committing a crime).
C) Then he would have to take her car back to her apartment knowing full well he could be seen in it at any point in time.
This just all borders on the the level of absolute desperate insanity to me IRT a crime - especially if you want to get away with it. You'd have to be so very lucky.

But let us assume that the crime was committed at her apartment building parking lot - I'm not wholly convinced it wasn't as statements released appear to suggest that she didn't make it back to her apartment but are more wishy washy about the parking lot area. This makes a lot more sense to me, but rumor is this isn't what happened, yet Occam's razor makes this much more viable from a criminal standpoint.

LE is being extremely tight lipped about forensics, but is still begging the public to keep their eyes open for clues which to me says they have nothing to tie the SG with a crime, even if he was the last one to see DS alive, which we still don't know, and they still won't even call him a POI.

I'm well aware that SG could be a monster, they walk amongst us meekly every day. But I see nothing here, at this moment, more than wishful thinking, and a probability that they were both in the wrong place at the wrong time, but only one of them is now missing.

Again, I neither hope that I am right or wrong about SG - only that their is justice for Dani, and peace for those that love her.

If they took floorboards out of SG's house, they definitely searched it thoroughly, top to bottom right??

There's a lot about this case that bothers me. I've been a long time lurker of WS for years, and finally registered for DS, but have stayed mum. I do want to articulate somethings though.

First and foremost, I want justice for everyone involved. Real justice, not the appearance of justice, not gotcha justice, not appeasement justice, pure and true justice. Everyone deserves that. I'm on Dani's side always, and I hope that those closest to her get the answers they seek.

A) If he took her from Met life he did full well knowing he would be recognized. Plus, not knowing she was getting off early, if it was a targeted crime. If he was waiting for her to get off at a regular time, very likely she would be walking with/likely to converse with coworkers getting off at similar time. Very bold
B) If he took her to his home he did so knowing his neighbors would be curious as to who this woman, who wasn't his wife was. Not to mention, the unfamiliar car. Again, very bold (if he was committing a crime).
C) Then he would have to take her car back to her apartment knowing full well he could be seen in it at any point in time.
This just all borders on the the level of absolute desperate insanity to me IRT a crime - especially if you want to get away with it. You'd have to be so very lucky.

But let us assume that the crime was committed at her apartment building parking lot - I'm not wholly convinced it wasn't as statements released appear to suggest that she didn't make it back to her apartment but are more wishy washy about the parking lot area. This makes a lot more sense to me, but rumor is this isn't what happened, yet Occam's razor makes this much more viable from a criminal standpoint.

LE is being extremely tight lipped about forensics, but is still begging the public to keep their eyes open for clues which to me says they have nothing to tie the SG with a crime, even if he was the last one to see DS alive, which we still don't know, and they still won't even call him a POI.

I'm well aware that SG could be a monster, they walk amongst us meekly every day. But I see nothing here, at this moment, more than wishful thinking, and a probability that they were both in the wrong place at the wrong time, but only one of them is now missing.

Again, I neither hope that I am right or wrong about SG - only that their is justice for Dani, and peace for those that love her.

Great, post! Well said.

I have had this minority opinion here as well that it may not be the SG. However, I would like to point out that your reasonings for not implicating the SG imply premeditation, when it could have been a crime of passion and not intended from the start (met life). Bringing the car back to her apartment could have been an attempted calculated move after the fact. I say "attempted" because we know there is some indication that made LE believe she didn't drive her car back.

If you remove premeditation from the equation, the SG as the perp is plausible.

However, great post and may justice be served!

Well I do believe it will be solved one day. RS has said that the outer pieces of the puzzle are there. Just filling in the rest of the puzzle currently.

Does anyone recall the name of the security company the SG worked for ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do not, and don't quote me on this, but I believe he'd been reassigned to Rochester Hills MI (about 12 miles north of Southfield) when they lost the contract for the MetLife building.

JIC that helps.

I do not, and don't quote me on this, but I believe he'd been reassigned to Rochester Hills MI (about 12 miles north of Southfield) when they lost the contract for the MetLife building.

JIC that helps.

If that's true, I wish losing the contract would've changed Danielle's fate. (IMO)

Great post! I agree with you. It is also possible, as someone else said, that what happened was either unexpected or even accidental and not pre-meditated. If so, it is still possible SG is involved.

Given the lack of movement from LE and undoubtedly having results from the lab, I'm not convinced they have confirmed a crime scene, even if they suspect SG is involved. Jmo.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Does anyone recall the name of the security company the SG worked for ?
Early MSM articles said that he worked for Securitas.

Incidentally, I do not buy into the idea that this could have been a crime of passion, which is not a blanket for any crime that isn't carefully choreographed. If a man catches his wife with another man and loses it, that's a crime of passion. If a man rapes a woman and then murders her in order to prevent her from going to the police, that is not a crime of passion. The intent may have been formed mere moments before the deed, but it is still premeditated murder.

I still lean towards some pre-planning in this case. I cannot find any legitimate reason for the security guard to have been at the Met Life building that day, and that leads me to believe that he was there to lure Danielle to his house or to abduct her by force. I don't believe for one second that he really needed a ride.

I have puzzled over LE's request that there be no searches by amateurs. What if the security guard left an obvious clue to what he did with Danielle? What if LE found a receipt indicating that the security guard purchased a shovel or contractor garbage bags or a suitcase on the night that Danielle disappeared? I mention a suitcase mainly because the security guard very much reminds me of Rosendo Rodriguez, the suitcase killer.
http://www.tdcaa.com/node/2868

Part of me wishes that I had never learned that people like Rodriguez and the security guard exist, but I've followed many horrific cases over the years, so unfortunately that ship sailed a long time ago.

Why is a self defense class going to be held in her name if we don't even know the particulars of anything at all?

She could have overdosed by accident on fentayl and someone got scared and covered things up for all we know.

Why is a self defense class going to be held in her name if we don't even know the particulars of anything at all?

She could have overdosed by accident on fentayl and someone got scared and covered things up for all we know.

Why not? It's likely she has been a victim of crime. LE have stated that. It's possible this crime was violent.

At this point, months later, I'm guessing a lot of people in the community feel pretty helpless. Whether the crime was violent or not (and you are right - there's a chance it wasn't) this could help a young women who DOES end up in a violent situation.

One day Dani's family and friends will get answers and peace. If those answers don't point toward a violent crime, IMO no one is going to think that the self defence classes were a waste of time, money or resources. Nor is anyone going to think it was a mistake to tie her name to the classes. Kudos to the community for continuing to spread the word as well as empower and prepare other women.

Incidentally, I do not buy into the idea that this could have been a crime of passion, which is not a blanket for any crime that isn't carefully choreographed. If a man catches his wife with another man and loses it, that's a crime of passion. If a man rapes a woman and then murders her in order to prevent her from going to the police, that is not a crime of passion. The intent may have been formed mere moments before the deed, but it is still premeditated murder.

I still lean towards some pre-planning in this case. I cannot find any legitimate reason for the security guard to have been at the Met Life building that day, and that leads me to believe that he was there to lure Danielle to his house or to abduct her by force. I don't believe for one second that he really needed a ride.

I have puzzled over LE's request that there be no searches by amateurs. What if the security guard left an obvious clue to what he did with Danielle? What if LE found a receipt indicating that the security guard purchased a shovel or contractor garbage bags or a suitcase on the night that Danielle disappeared? I mention a suitcase mainly because the security guard very much reminds me of Rosendo Rodriguez, the suitcase killer.

Part of me wishes that I had never learned that people like Rodriguez and the security guard exist, but I've followed many horrific cases over the years, so unfortunately that ship sailed a long time ago.

*blanket expression

(The more egregious the typo, the greater the likelihood that I won't catch it until after it's too late to edit the post.)

BBM. I agree. Really, what are the chances that he just happens to turn up on the day that she happens to go missing and then he just happens to not know a thing? Pff.

Even if he didn't kill her, for all who think he's innocent, chances are he still knows what happened.

For all who think he can't possibly have done this, withholding the truth is a crime too, fyi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8