MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope he rots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please let this lead to justice for Dani!!! I'm glad this young lady got away. What a sick man he is. I cannot express my emotions right now. Happiness and anger.

[video=twitter;879830721438908421]https://twitter.com/DevinScillian/status/879830721438908421[/video]

I new it! I bet they found her DNA in that house! Justice is coming Floyd!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Hope he rots.

Just wait until he gets in open population in prison! Sick SOB! I will pray for his soul.

OMG this is the break in the case we have ALL been waiting for.

May justice be served swiftly.

I don't know you Danielle but I love you:heartbeat:

Happy to hear this latest news. Yet so sad for Dani and her loved one's.

Person of interest in Stislicki disappearance arrested in Livonia rape case
5:29 PM, Jun 27, 2017

(WXYZ) - 7 Action News has learned that the person of interest in the Danielle Stislicki case has been arrested in connection with the attempted rape of a woman in Livonia.

The attempted rape happened September 4 on Edward Hines Drive bicycle path.

Police say the 28-year-old woman was jogging eastbound when she encountered a man walking westbound.

http://www.wxyz.com/news/region/oak...i-disappearance-arrested-in-livonia-rape-case

Thank you so much Coldpizza.

For those not local, Livonia is immediately south of Farmington/Farmington hills and the area where the attempted rape occurred is along a parkway that follows a river (the road is bordered by parks and a jogging/cycling trail runs along its length). Very common area for folks to be out and about. Also not too terribly far from the alleged suspects Berkley home.

Person of interest in Stislicki disappearance arrested in Livonia rape case
5:29 PM, Jun 27, 2017

(WXYZ) - 7 Action News has learned that the person of interest in the Danielle Stislicki case has been arrested in connection with the attempted rape of a woman in Livonia.

The attempted rape happened September 4 on Edward Hines Drive bicycle path.

Police say the 28-year-old woman was jogging eastbound when she encountered a man walking westbound.

http://www.wxyz.com/news/region/oak...i-disappearance-arrested-in-livonia-rape-case
Omg! That was him that did that?! Omg!! That was a friends daughter that happened too! I hope he ROTS! SOB!

Fox 2 news just stated on air that Floyd Russell Galloway had been arrested. I realize not all media is releasing his name but Fox 2 has.

It doesn't sound like he was arrested for DS case but for another rape case???

So he's an (alleged) multiple offender. Now we know why there were so many agencies involved in Dani's case. I wonder if his arraignment will be live streamed tomorrow. Praying he finally tells us where Dani is.

And assuming he tried to rape her, I hope she fought that *advertiser censored* with everything in her. What a sick animal!

Just saw the breaking news and came to see if the thread was opened.

I'm speechless but hoping this was the break needed for Dani. And also glad to see justice for the other rape victim. Hoping this will force him to break his silence.

Thoughts and prayers (and answers) for Dani's family and friends.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I found some articles from back in September and there was a police sketch of the attempted rape suspect. This seems like the needed break in the case. I hope the family gets some answers.

I found some articles from back in September and there was a police sketch of the attempted rape suspect. This seems like the needed break in the case. I hope the family gets some answers.

The attempted rape victim is the reason the dots are being connected IMO. She is a very brave soul! God bless her!

List of charges related to the attempted abduction of the jogger in September.

1. Kidnapping750/349.09/04/2016
2. Criminal Sexual Conduct - Assault With Intentto Commit Sexual Penetration750/520G1.09/04/2016
3. Assault With Intent to Do Great Bodily Harm less Than Murder

https://cmspublic.3rdcc.org/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=3616879

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads