MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great video here with recap on Stislicki case and discussion of the arrest.

https://www.facebook.com/Local4/videos/10156015006401002/

Also a potential piece of new information. One of the reporters (Karen Drew) mentions her cell phone case was found (around 58 second mark). Could be a misstatement but she also alludes to the fact that they (reporting team) may be privy to additional information but not sharing in order to preserve investigation. She also mentions police are also withholding information (no surprise there).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I about had a hard attack listening to WWJ 950 am radio on my way home from work. I heard it first then thought, no I didn't hear that and turned up the volume. I tried to post on taptalk after I checked my email (while driving stuck in traffic - I am local here in MI) and saw wxyz.com posted. Was like omg wow. I couldn't post this thread was closed so I sent Bette Davis a message here lol. Just wow. Praying she is brought home soon.

This is what I get for gardening for an hour or so in the evening!

I am so happy for her parents and other family and loved ones. I know that they hoped and prayed that she would be found alive, but short of that, I know they want to know the truth.

I'm curious. Did anyone suspect him of the Livonia rape and put 2+2 together?This would have been before Dani was nabbed. Did anyone see the sketch of of the rapist
and think it may have been him? Wow, just wow.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I was just watching Fox 2 news and they stated there was collaboration between the police departments. That leads me to believe that the Livonia PD and the Farmington Hills PD probably had Floyd on their radar for this attempted kidnapping / rape. They were just waiting on a final piece of evidence to nail him with. I'm not sure what it is, but I'm betting it's cold hard DNA.

Please, Please let there be real evidence involved! Praying for the SA victim and Dani's family tonight!

Please, Please let there be real evidence involved! Praying for the SA victim and Dani's family tonight!

Sounds like the evidence is real!

I'm curious. Did anyone suspect him of the Livonia rape and put 2+2 together?This would have been before Dani was nabbed. Did anyone see the sketch of of the rapist
and think it may have been him? Wow, just wow.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
Maybe Dani recognized his sketch and told him it looked like him. He may have panicked and killed her so she wouldn't tell anyone.

I was just watching Fox 2 news and they stated there was collaboration between the police departments. That leads me to believe that the Livonia PD and the Farmington Hills PD probably had Floyd on their radar for this attempted kidnapping / rape. They were just waiting on a final piece of evidence to nail him with. I'm not sure what it is, but I'm betting it's cold hard DNA.

Departments are separate but once lab results are entered into the system things start matching. I doubt Floyd was on the connection radar from the attempted rape . Once DNA was entered it matched to another case. FHPD then pulled that precinct file and basically did a " happy dance". IMO they knew this was the guy however it was a major win once the results were placed into the system and a match was made.

Reminds me of how they grabbed the that murdered Chelsea Bruck.

Exactly. Both cases had someone survive an attack that is probably the reason these monsters got caught. Ugh!!

<modsnip>

Maybe he is just a sick SOB and preys on women in their late 20's that are in or placed in a vulnerable situation.

<modsnip>

Sounds as if, like a lot of serial offenders, he had a "type". Both women were 28 years old and athletic. I think we are going to find out that Floyd had more than one other incident.

Sounds as if, like a lot of serial offenders, he had a "type". Both women were 28 years old and athletic. I think we are going to find out that Floyd had more than one other incident.
That's what I'm worried about. Sick. :(

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Wow! So happy everything is coming together now. Livonia is my hometown and I remember when the Hines park incident happened..never would have put that together. Nice job by LPD and FHPD.

They should have shown his face when he first was a poi in December. Because the 1st victim could have noticed him 6 months ago and he would have already been in jail with no chance of covering his tracks on Danielles case.

I am so 'happy' about today's arrest, yet even more heartbroken. It's bittersweet news indeed.
I heard on one of the news reports that FG's lawyer proclaimed his client's innocence but had no further comments.
I hope the SIL feels validated, she really stuck her neck out there to try to help, just to be treated so badly by her own family.
Hoping he gives a full confession of any and all crimes he has been involved in. Wishful thinking, but hey, it happens!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx