MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know why they would've removed this case from the 3rd Judicial court's online records? The 3 charges were listed as follows and now, when you search, there are no records?

Statute Level Date
1. Kidnapping 09/04/2016
2. Criminal Sexual Conduct - Assault With Intentto Commit Sexual Penetration 09/04/2016
3. Assault With Intent to Do Great Bodily Harm less Than Murder

here's the link. https://cmspublic.3rdcc.org/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=3616879

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No idea. I wondered the same. It is odd it was posted on the circuit court site though since it is still in 16th district court. I did see it there when you posted it on the 27th though.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Does anyone know why they would've removed this case from the 3rd Judicial court's online records? The 3 charges were listed as follows and now, when you search, there are no records?

Statute Level Date
1. Kidnapping 09/04/2016
2. Criminal Sexual Conduct - Assault With Intentto Commit Sexual Penetration 09/04/2016
3. Assault With Intent to Do Great Bodily Harm less Than Murder

here's the link. https://cmspublic.3rdcc.org/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=3616879

I noticed that when I couldn't find it the other day. The only thing I thought was that it was listed in that court for the arrest warrant. Now it's moved to Livonia court, which I couldn't find their records online. But not sure why it would just disappear and not stay on record. I found this on the 3rd district court website, but I don't think it really explains anything, to me anyways:

"All felony cases that are bound over from the district courts in Wayne County, as well as district court criminal appeals, are heard in the Criminal Division. Some matters are eligible for an expedited docketing process in which all proceedings, except arraignment on warrants, are held at the Circuit Court level to aid with the high volume of cases."

On the flip side, do we know if AA looked like Dani?

That's a good question, and I don't want you to feel as if it's being ignored. I think most people just do not have the answer.

I read all of AA's posts, but I don't remember for sure if it was addressed. My memory is vague, but it does seem there may have been a question to her about it. (It would certainly be a good one to ask.)

Off the top of my head, my feeling is that AA said no, that she did not resemble Danielle. But honestly, I'm not sure at all. So I'm no help really.

Hopefully, someone else will come along and be able to answer your question with certainty.

That's a good question, and I don't want you to feel as if it's being ignored. I think most people just do not have the answer.

I read all of AA's posts, but I don't remember for sure if it was addressed. My memory is vague, but it does seem there may have been a question to her about it. (It would certainly be a good one to ask.)

Off the top of my head, my feeling is that AA said no, that she did not resemble Danielle. But honestly, I'm not sure at all. So I'm no help really.

Hopefully, someone else will come along and be able to answer your question with certainty.

From what I remember AA did not resemble Danielle strongly. Similar age and general coloring but not like FG's wife and Danielle (in my opinion those two look similar).

On the flip side, do we know if AA looked like Dani?

Your memory is pretty much spot-on :)!

In reply to black_squirrel's questions "Is there any similarity between you and Danielle? If the person that approached you is the perpetrator, he may have been looking for a specific 'type', or perhaps a woman that could easily be overpowered," (BBM) AtomicAngela posted:

"We are both white women, but have different hair color. She [Danielle] is taller than me but not by much. I wear glasses, it looks like she sometimes wears glasses. In talking to the detective, he asked about the kind of vehicle I drove, specifically asking if it was an SUV. This was before if was released she was in a Jeep so they may have been trying to rule out mistaken identity."

In the same post, she also pointed out:

"He drove off in the direction of the front of the complex but that's not saying much because it's the only way back to Halsted. I am unable to see her street from where I am." (BBM)
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...uthfield-2-Dec-2016-2&p=13012986#post13012986

Your memory is pretty much spot-on :)!

In reply to black_squirrel's questions "Is there any similarity between you and Danielle? If the person that approached you is the perpetrator, he may have been looking for a specific 'type', or perhaps a woman that could easily be overpowered," (BBM) AtomicAngela posted:

"We are both white women, but have different hair color. She [Danielle] is taller than me but not by much. I wear glasses, it looks like she sometimes wears glasses. In talking to the detective, he asked about the kind of vehicle I drove, specifically asking if it was an SUV. This was before if was released she was in a Jeep so they may have been trying to rule out mistaken identity."

In the same post, she also pointed out:

"He drove off in the direction of the front of the complex but that's not saying much because it's the only way back to Halsted. I am unable to see her street from where I am." (BBM)
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...uthfield-2-Dec-2016-2&p=13012986#post13012986

Oh my gosh, yes! Thank you so much! You are amazing, and I can't tell you how much I appreciate you taking your time to find this post. That's incredible.

I do remember that post NOW, but I really think I just had a lucky guess earlier. Rather, I knew I didn't remember ever having the impression that AA did resemble Danielle. I felt like I would have IF she had said so.

So I was going more on NOT remembering THAT, as opposed to actually remembering THIS post. (What a mess. I hope that makes some sort of sense.)

Anyway, thank you again so very much. Wonderful of you to look that up!

From what I remember AA did not resemble Danielle strongly. Similar age and general coloring but not like FG's wife and Danielle (in my opinion those two look similar).

Thank you too, mi_hiker! You had a far better memory of this than I did. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and respond to it too...

I don't know how I missed this one when I was going through all of AtomicAngela's posts the other day, but I must have because otherwise, I would have posted about it then. Another great post by her, IMO:
"LE has told me they are 'not convinced' my story and DS are related so I'm going to post what took place in my encounter. I don't know if this means they have another lead or if they've dismissed my story as just being coincidental.

I arrived home around 6pm and was on the phone. I parked immediately outside my door exactly like DS. I asked my friend to hang on while I got stuff out of the backseat of my car through the driver's side rear door. As I was bent in my car, I heard a man say, 'Excuse me.' I straightened up and he was standing diagonal from me across the parking lot, approximately 10 feet away. He was standing by the driver's side rear bumper. He said to me, 'Are these all the same address?' and motioned at the building. I didn't understand the question and said, 'Uhhhh.' He hurredily said, 'I mean is this all the same complex?' I said yes and then pointed over at Muirwood and said, 'That's a different one.' At that point, he started to say something else and walk toward me. I lifted the phone to my ear and said, 'Hang on, this guy is trying to talk to me.' He had closed the gap to about halfway between us but as I raised the phone to talk, he said, 'NEVER MIND.' He spun around, power walked back to his car, threw it in reverse, and sped off at a high rate of speed.

The questions were odd as he was clearly looking for a specific apartment address. They are obviously all the same complex. Looking at pictures online can show anyone that every building in here with the exception of the townhomes looks the exact same - red brick, white trim, black shutters.

I purposely have not mentioned what he or the car looks like. This is the first time I've been caught up in something like this and even though LE said they're 'not convinced' I am still skittish. Also, I am still not a VI although I emailed WS on Saturday. I don't think I'm breaking any rules in posting this but if I am, my apologies to the mods!"
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...uthfield-2-Dec-2016-2&p=13013671#post13013671

She posted the above on December 20th. On the same day, she also posted:
"We [Danielle and AA] do not have similar vehicles."
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...uthfield-2-Dec-2016-3&p=13014916#post13014916

And then about three weeks later, on January 10th, she posted:
"January 9 - LE called about an anonymous tip someone else had called in that related to my encounter. They asked follow up questions, specifically about someone's SM and what the person I saw looked like. They indicated they've received about 180 tips and that my initial phone call and this subsequent follow up have 'merit and substance.' He told me if I remembered anything else to call back and if they needed more, they would call me."
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...uthfield-2-Dec-2016-7&p=13060001#post13060001

Again, all of AtomicAngela's posts can be found here :): http://www.websleuths.com/forums/search.php?searchid=7275599

I'm from Michigan, I am not an atty, but I've done some research.

The PCC on July 6 is a Probable Cause Conference. This is a step before the preliminary exam (preliminary exam will determine if the case is bound over for trail aft the circuit court in Detroit). This is pretty typical for Wayne County Courts. The PCC is just a meeting of both sides at the district court, it is not held in a courtroom and as such is not open to the public. However, it is held at the courthouse (just in a meeting room) in case they need a judge for things like an agreed change in bond, plea deals, etc..

They will also likely set dates for the rest of the hearings, including the preliminary exam. If you listen closely to the YouTube recording of the arraignment the judge said prelims are usually held on Thursdays, but because the case involves a "special prosecutor" it doesn't have to be a Thursday. The defense atty acknowledged that statement.

The dates they set at the PCC will of course change at least once, they usually do.

Hope this helps those of you that were wondering.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

No AA does not resemble Dani.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

I'm from Michigan, I am not an atty, but I've done some research.

The PCC on July 6 is a Probable Cause Conference. This is a step before the preliminary exam (preliminary exam will determine if the case is bound over for trail aft the circuit court in Detroit). This is pretty typical for Wayne County Courts. The PCC is just a meeting of both sides at the district court, it is not held in a courtroom and as such is not open to the public. However, it is held at the courthouse (just in a meeting room) in case they need a judge for things like an agreed change in bond, plea deals, etc..

They will also likely set dates for the rest of the hearings, including the preliminary exam. If you listen closely to the YouTube recording of the arraignment the judge said prelims are usually held on Thursdays, but because the case involves a "special prosecutor" it doesn't have to be a Thursday. The defense atty acknowledged that statement.

The dates they set at the PCC will of course change at least once, they usually do.

Hope this helps those of you that were wondering.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Coming out of lurkdom to say Welcome, somethingisoff. :)

:welcome:

I've been wondering if this hearing is a pre exam conference but by this link, that would not be in front of a judge. Is it possible then that this will be the preliminary hearing?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

On the video of the arraignment she called it a prelim___ examination, according to my notes.
His lawyer also whispered to him that they could address bond at a later date, not getting any traction.
Sorry for my abbreviated scratching. I just don't want to add other words that I am not exactly sure about.
I know a Youtube video exists, however I am not sure if it was the with-sound or without-sound version.
I'm sorry for blowing up the thread tonight ... the fireworks have been keeping me awake ... :no:.

Found a video of the arraignment. You can hear pretty clearly what everyone is saying, IMO:
https://youtu.be/BL9lm3LfEyg

Right around the 5:55 mark, the judge and the representative from the prosecutor's office start talking about future court dates. Based on this discussion, I am almost certain the hearing scheduled for July 6th is a "pre-exam conference" (as per the judge around the 6:03 mark). You also hear them using the acronym "PCC" ("probable cause conference"), as a pre-exam conference is sometimes called.

As to whether hearing will be in front of a judge, Michigan Court Rules state:
"(B) A district court magistrate may conduct probable cause conferences when authorized to do so by the chief district judge and may conduct all matters allowed at the probable cause conference, except taking felony pleas and felony sentencings.
(D) The district court judge must be available during the probable cause conference to take felony pleas and consider requests for modification of bond." (BBM)
http://courts.mi.gov/courts/michiga...dopted/2014-42_2014-12-22_formatted order.pdf
http://courts.mi.gov/Courts/MichiganSupremeCourt/rules/Documents/Michigan Court Rules.pdf

Going back to the video, I think I see a change in FG's facial expression around the 4:10 mark (he kind of grimaces while swallowing nervously), right as the following exchange takes place:

"'Up until yesterday we had no idea those charges were there as you can imagine,' his representation said. 'I think for the reason why there is so much attention on this case I think there has been an indication that he has some kind of relationship to another matter that has yet to be charged.'

He pointed out that Galloway has not changed his residence, which one who committed a crime may do to avoid being caught. Asking for a reasonable bond, defense said Galloway is not a flight risk or dangerous to the community.

'Due to the disparity of the charges, one being a life (sentence) offense, we are asking for a million dollar bond in this case,' a spokesperson said on behalf of the prosecutor's office, referencing the same other case as defense." (BBM)
http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/264390041-story

They are onto him, IMO.

Maybe Dani recognized his sketch and told him it looked like him. He may have panicked and killed her so she wouldn't tell anyone.
Psychopaths like this creep don't panic. It would be a mistake to attribute normal human emotions to a psychopath. He may have murdered Danielle in order to prevent her from reporting the rape, but if he did, then it was a calculated decision. He may simply have murdered her because he wanted to. Like all psychopaths, he took it for granted that he would get away with it.

If he asked someone to help him clean up, that was deliberate, too. He would have wanted to show off what he had done, and he would have wanted to involve the other person in the crime so that he could use the person's complicity as leverage later.

In the quiet of the evening and my thoughts go to Danielle, I am inspired to see if I can connect to her spirit essence. Taking a favorite photo of her and trying to create a likeness of her, I begin to draw. She is such a lovely person who sends to all who know or are acquainted with her, a special vibe of happiness and light. While drawing, I try to connect with her in hopes that she will show me some kind of inner knowing of where she is. So far the connection is still to come and so I wait like all of you who wish the same thing.Tears fall at the thought of her and how by some act of GOD she will be found. The statement that to be empathetic is wonderful for those who are deserving of our concerns but it also is hard when you are empathetic to those who may not deserve it but you see concern there as well. I guess that is what it means to be human. Each one of us has a soul given to us as perfect at birth, but somewhere along the way it gets lost and can not be found again. I suppose this is what happens when someone becomes lost to their own life's spirit. The truth someday will become known. I put Forget-Me-Not flowers in her hair instead of what flowers were showing in the original picture. It just seems to fit somehow.

attachment.php

Absolutely beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

Absolutely beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

Adding my thanks for the lovely post and drawing. you did very well! and the forget-me-nots was a special touch. I wonder if there is a way you can send this to the family.

Adding my thanks for the lovely post and drawing. you did very well! and the forget-me-nots was a special touch. I wonder if there is a way you can send this to the family.

I think it's safe to assume that family and friends are reading this and can share it with her parents.

Yes, I have shared it with Danielle's father on his FB page. He did thank me for posting it. And thank you all for your
wonderful comments. I only wish there was more that I could do to help find this special lady.

Lighting Dani's candle.

attachment.php

Attachments

• burgandyCandleDani.jpg
    burgandyCandleDani.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 401
Hey!

Anyone know "what time" the hearing starts today??

TIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member