MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FG's preliminary hearing is scheduled for 9:30am EDT today (Tuesday Aug 1). I'll keep an eye out for live coverage from the local stations. Really surprised my quick google search didn't come up with new articles. Everything was from early to mid July. I know they discussed banning live steaming but hopefully we'll get some sort of reporting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found the timeline and links on this page to be a nice summary. Also read something that is new to me. I knew about comforter and assumed why they were looking for it, but first I read of exactly how they think it was used.

They said nothing was found, and no further search is planned at Hines Park. They were searching for a key new piece of evidence: a tan- and brown-striped comforter. Investigators believe Stislicki's body may have been wrapped in that comforter.

"We can't tell you why or how that fits with the case, but yes, that is something new we added to the case today -- this tan, striped comforter," Nebus said.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/danielle-stislicki

Ok I'm confused by this though.... the quote from police says "they can't say why or how it fits". But above that it says investigators believe she was wrapped in it. So my question is, who said that part? It doesn't seem like the police were quoted saying that it just says investigators...so like ones who weren't supposed to say anything? But then wouldn't it say an anonymous source? can you help me understand this. Thank you :)

I found the timeline and links on this page to be a nice summary. Also read something that is new to me. I knew about comforter and assumed why they were looking for it, but first I read of exactly how they think it was used.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/danielle-stislicki

Ok I'm confused by this though.... the quote from police says "they can't say why or how it fits". But above that it says investigators believe she was wrapped in it. So my question is, who said that part? It doesn't seem like the police were quoted saying that it just says investigators...so like ones who weren't supposed to say anything? But then wouldn't it say an anonymous source? can you help me understand this. Thank you :)

I wondered the same thing. All I can think is that reporters talked informally to "investigators" who were at Hines searching or directing the search and they provided this information in a conversation. The reporter then brought it up during a formal interview with Nebus and that was his direct response. He admitted it was new to the case but wouldn't be quoted saying how it was used. Either because the "investigators" were wrong or because he didn't want to go on record.

FG's preliminary hearing is scheduled for 9:30am EDT today (Tuesday Aug 1). I'll keep an eye out for live coverage from the local stations. Really surprised my quick google search didn't come up with new articles. Everything was from early to mid July. I know they discussed banning live steaming but hopefully we'll get some sort of reporting.

Thank you for posting the time of the hearing today! Very much appreciated!

So, if what everyone is saying that this comforter is from Danielle's home - than she was first abducted from her apartment. Otherwise, "how" would she be wrapped in it.... :dunno:

See you all back here in about an hour and half!

:wave:

Thank you for posting the time of the hearing today! Very much appreciated!

So, if what everyone is saying that this comforter is from Danielle's home - than she was first abducted from her apartment. Otherwise, "how" would she be wrapped in it.... :dunno:

See you all back here in about an hour and half!

:wave:

Well, it may or may not be from her home. Also, she was supposed to be staying at SP's that night so maybe she had it with her.

Well, it may or may not be from her home. Also, she was supposed to be staying at SP's that night so maybe she had it with her.

That's a good point. I can't imagine bringing my comforter to a friends house but it is possible. If it is hers, they could have grabbed it when they dropped off her car, also. I can't imagine they'd go in her apartment though. However, it could have been done to make everyone focus even more on her apartment. To me, the one in her pictures looks like it is white and tan stripped. Sometimes the news reports things wrong though and could have gotten the colors wrong.

If it is his comforter, maybe someone saw him carry it out. Or maybe there is some evidence somewhere that he recently bought it. I really wonder why they think it was used.

Sorry I'm sure this was discussed a lot when it first came out. Horrible to think about.

Ok that makes sense, that's kind of what I was thinking. Usually just to make them selves sound more informed hey say an unknown source or someone off the record that was what caught me. Anyways very excited for today! I don't comment on here often but I always read and keep up thank you for writing me back :)
I wondered the same thing. All I can think is that reporters talked informally to "investigators" who were at Hines searching or directing the search and they provided this information in a conversation. The reporter then brought it up during a formal interview with Nebus and that was his direct response. He admitted it was new to the case but wouldn't be quoted saying how it was used. Either because the "investigators" were wrong or because he didn't want to go on record.

MI_Hiker or anyone - have a live stream or twitter?

:tyou: mi_hiker!

Much appreciated!

Realized I share a mutual friend with E.G. Through some Facebook browsing, I came across a picture that puts EG & FG still living (and actually throwing a party) at the Berkley house on 10/30/16.
Also noted the pool table location, beige carpet and yellow/gold wall paint is the same as in the new realtor photos.
No evidence of an older couple living there, as stated by the "neighbor", though.

Realized I share a mutual friend with E.G. Through some Facebook browsing, I came across a picture that puts EG & FG still living (and actually throwing a party) at the Berkley house on 10/30/16.
Also noted the pool table location, beige carpet and yellow/gold wall paint is the same as in the new realtor photos.
No evidence of an older couple living there, as stated by the "neighbor", though.

I believe Floyd's lawyer told media when the news of Danielle came out that "old couple lives here" trying to persuade the news elsewhere.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

No news outlet picked up on the hearing yet?

I'm not under the assumption we would find her ... it's about doing something productive. There is no harm in discussing anything you wish.. I personally do live here and was asking those locally.

I completely agree. I personally have felt I can't express my opinion without backlash. I'm completely local, I live in Livonia & grew up in Redford (same as Dani.) I've searched on all my walks in Hines, have my car drawn on, have fliers & wristbands, etc. To have some random person who isn't local with no connection whatsoever tell me to google MSM bc I have my own (very informed) opinion is annoying. I'm physically doing something to find Danielle everyday.

Hearing is underway. Floyd Galloway Jr. is in court watches as the jogger he's accused of attacking testifies.

The woman attacked said was grabbed and dragged. “When he got on top of me, I started yelling: What do you want? Why are you doing this.”

“I just want sex.” Is what he said, the woman testified. She said she was punched and choked, and at one point lost consciousness.

:notgood:

https://mobile.twitter.com/elishaanderson

I don't believe the video of newscast is online yet however wdiv did report on hearing. The victim testified all morning and now they are in recess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member