MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #14 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I received notice that Floyd has now been transferred out of jail and to the Michigan Dept if Corrections, enjoy your stay Floyd!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The snow here is falling, again. We will have a few inches by tomorrow. I am hoping and praying that we find Dani before this snow melts again. #finddani [emoji172]

Floyd's OTIS page:
https://mdocweb.state.mi.us/otis2/otis2profile.aspx?mdocNumber=442572

Looks like he is currently at this facility, which is an intake into the system facility.
http://www.michigan.gov/corrections/0,4551,7-119-68854_1381_1385-5338--,00.html

The Charles Egeler Reception and Guidance Center (RGC) serves as a quarantine facility responsible for intake processing of all male offenders who are adjudicated adults sentenced to a term of incarceration with the Michigan Department of Corrections. Prisoners with new commitments, parole violators, and youthful offenders are received at RGC for assessments, screening and classification prior to their placement in general population prisons throughout the agency.

Prisoners receive a variety of psychological, medical, educational and security classification evaluations upon arrival at RGC. Prisoners are all medically screened by professionally trained correctional health care staff during the intake process. Prisoners are subjected to twelve days of intake processing prior to being classified for transfer to a general population facility capable of meeting their medical, program and security needs. The average length of stay at RGC is 30 to 45 days. Prisoners with significant medical needs or prisoners involved in parole revocation hearings are held at the facility until their medical or due process concerns are resolved.

The snow here is falling, again. We will have a few inches by tomorrow. I am hoping and praying that we find Dani before this snow melts again. #finddani [emoji172]

I hope so, too. Searching during the winter months would be more difficult, though.

I hope so, too. Searching during the winter months would be more difficult, though.
I know, wishful thinking..[emoji853]

Need to add that I said a few inches and we actually got about a foot of snow!

Thinking about Danielle today. Does anyone have any ideas on what Ann Stislicki meant when she said Danielle spoke of Floyd? Do you think Danielle told her mom that Floyd gave her the creeps?

I know, wishful thinking..[emoji853]

Need to add that I said a few inches and we actually got about a foot of snow!

When I went out to clean my jeep off I was in disbelief of all the snow! It's already one year and almost 2 weeks Dani has been missing. With all this snow, I just cry sometimes. Knowing everyone will have to wait until Spring again.
Families of missing loved ones should never have to experience this. On a daily I pass Dani's work. I cried today. I screamed in anger ' Flipping BS!" Dani should be at work right now!" I pray Floyd after time opens up to another inmate about Dani's where abouts.. trying to keep Hope up and Faith even stronger!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Thinking about Danielle today. Does anyone have any ideas on what Ann Stislicki meant when she said Danielle spoke of Floyd? Do you think Danielle told her mom that Floyd gave her the creeps?

"In the months leading up to Danielle's disappearance, Ann begins to wonder about Floyd -- call it a mother's intuition.

"The frequency in which he would seek her out, you know, walking around the office, particularly showing up by her cubicle," said Ann.

Ultimately, Ann chalks it up to an innocent office crush of some sort."

https://crimewatchdaily.com/2017/09/29/family-speaks-out-in-danielle-stislicki-missing-person-case/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been wondering this for awhile. It seems like Floyd went through a lot of trouble to place Dani's car back at her apartment to throw off the investigation. Is it possible that Floyd had taken possession of Dani's phone earlier then we think, and he was in fact the one sending those texts about "stopping home first to pack a bag". At the time it kind of supported Floyd's narrative that she made it home--which makes him less of a suspect. Just something that always bugged me about the case since if she did have plans that night, seems odd that she'd go to berkley, then home, then dinner.

I've been wondering this for awhile. It seems like Floyd went through a lot of trouble to place Dani's car back at her apartment to throw off the investigation. Is it possible that Floyd had taken possession of Dani's phone earlier then we think, and he was in fact the one sending those texts about "stopping home first to pack a bag". At the time it kind of supported Floyd's narrative that she made it home--which makes him less of a suspect. Just something that always bugged me about the case since if she did have plans that night, seems odd that she'd go to berkley, then home, then dinner.
If his plan was to ask her for a ride home, maybe his backup plan was to abduct her at gunpoint if she said no, and maybe that's what he did.

This has always baffled my thoughts. The fact that her Jeep was parked in her normal parking spot. Had he been stalking her? Then there is the entire question of if he did park it there, how did he make it back to his car and then visit his wife in hospital. Abduct, Berkley House , murder, return her Jeep, return to his car, drive to hospital. Then there is the question of where is Dani?
LE has stated nothing of his pings from that night . In the Hines case they were able to place him at the park. Curious as to where his phone pinged the night Dani disappeared.

I thought her jeep WASN'T parked in her normal spot?

“This is the kind of case where it serves no purpose to tell anybody what kind of leads we have or anything, [because it would] tell the person who might be responsible for a crime what we know and don’t know,” FH Police Chief [Chuck Nebus] said.

On December 8, 2017, Judge Slavens referred to FRGjr as a "sexual predator". This fact is true on September 4, 2016. Observations of FRGjr "stopping by her cubicle" at MetLife demonstrate he stalked Danielle. It is fair to presume FRGjr followed her to IGA once.

https://www.facebook.com/FindDanielleStislicki/posts/204168433374716 During the December 7, 2016 press conference Chief Nebus said Danielle's locked Jeep with her purse, credit cards, driver's license and other belongings were found in the locked Jeep in its usual space parked outside apartment

David Lohr wrote that when the woman...arrived at the Independence Green Apartments, she found Stislicki’s black 2015 Jeep Renegade parked outside...

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/mis...y-pleads-answers-danielle-stislicki-s-n695011 Date not found - Rachel Trost reported that Sarah "discovered her friend’s black 2015 Jeep Renegade parked in its usual spot right outside the entrance to her building."

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2016/12/search_for_missing_farmington.html reported 20161219 - The friend visited Stislicki's Independence Green apartment in Farmington Hills about 6 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 3. There she found her friend's locked 2015 black Jeep parked in its usual spot just about 10 feet from the entrance....

https://www.facebook.com/FindDanielleStislicki/posts/204168433374716 20161207 Press Conference

https://w2.lara.state.mi.us/VAL/License/Details/2031244 To date, FRGjr MDOC#442572 retains active Emergency Medical Technician license #3203051661.

After conviction for criminal sexual assault, is it customary for the office of the Michigan Attorney General to initiate investigations regarding sexual assaults against female patients treated by FRGjr since issuance of the license February 28, 2011?

https://w2.lara.state.mi.us/VAL/License/Details/2031244 To date, FRGjr MDOC#442572 retains active Emergency Medical Technician license #3203051661.

After conviction for criminal sexual assault, is it customary for the office of the Michigan Attorney General to initiate investigations regarding sexual assaults against female patients treated by FRGjr since issuance of the license February 28, 2011?
Good question. As a paramedic, he may have had regular access to women who were deceased or unconscious. (That may be why he pursued that line of work.)

Yes, I believe so. In time. It takes time to process .
Thank you for the data research to show her car was indeed parked in its normal spot .

I just joined this community and being located in Europe I had not heard about this young lady's case. Is a suspect of her abduction in custody now? I know, for what I have read, she is being missing for two years but I always prefer not to give up hope. Her family needs an answer. Christmas is coming and it hurts me deeply to think about the families of those missing like Dani Stislicki.

she has been missing, not what I wrote. Apologies for the mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slatchautoclinic