MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Danielle's mom mentioned it at the press conference. From the HuffPost article that was published yesterday afternoon: "The following morning, Stislicki failed to show up for the start of her 8 a.m. shift at MetLife." (BBM)

I do think it's more likely than not that Danielle was scheduled to work (I believe her dad said at the press conference she was going to be leading a training session) that morning.

Even if Danielle was planning on doing something she didn't want anyone/certain people to know about -for whatever reason- that Friday, this would have been too verifiable to be an effective "cover." should anyone have become suspicious at any point, especially with her mom also working for MetLife (While I am still unsure as to whether Danielle and her mom worked out of the same office, I did find this: "The 28-year-old has worked there for nearly a decade, according to her mother Ann. Ann herself has worked at MetLife for more than 25 years, but wasn't in the office that Friday." -BBM- This at least gives me the impression that they did).

As far as no one from work contacting her family (or whoever her emergency contact person was), I do not find it terribly unusual. It could have been one of those workshop-type meetings where different people from different departments go, where none of them knew Danielle very well (I understand their Southfield office to be quite large), and they really didn't think much of the fact that the instructor didn't show up (it was at 8 o'clock on a Saturday morning, too, so perhaps not many people had signed up for it also). Or maybe there was another trainer that Danielle was going to be working with, and the second person went ahead and taught the class alone. In the case of the latter, the person probably would have been somewhat concerned, perhaps s/he even tried calling and/or texting Danielle, but when s/he couldn't get through, I don't think this the person would have pursued it any further; it was a Saturday morning after all. Had this happened on a regular work day, be it her supervisor or close colleague, someone would have reached out to her emergency contact person, I would think.

Regardless of what Danielle was planning on doing Friday after work or perhaps even overnight, I believe she fully planned on being at work Saturday morning. It's just that she couldn't because something unexpected happened ... :(.

Sources: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/danielle-stislicki-disappearance_us_58502bc9e4b04c8e2bb207d1?
http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/miss...y-pleads-answers-danielle-stislicki-s-n695011

Yes I believe it is the same office they both work out of but just on different floors.

Yes I believe it is the same office they both work out of but just on different floors.

I was so sure I read in a published article early on that her mom works upstairs from Danielle, but just couldn't find it! Yes, I'm pretty sure what you said is correct.

A lost or stolen TracFone emits global positioning signals to cellular towers and satellites. The locations of cellular towers catching the GPS signal map out your phone's location. Tracking your TracFone mobile device does not require fancy or expensive equipment. Just install tracking software on your handset or use an online cellular tracking program, which only requires your phone number. Fees vary for each tracking method. Research which method is best for you.

http://www.ehow.com/how_7405805_track-tracfone.html

So easy, a caveman could do it. Problem is, she may not have had the GPS tracking locator turned on. Technically, that wouldn't matter if she called or texted someone on her way home that day. That call or text still would have an electronic trail that could be traced back to a cell tower. Where the problem comes in is after she vanished, her phone would not have been pinging towers unless she was actively using it. With the GPS locator turned ON, her phone would send out a signal every few seconds all day long or until it was turned off. With the GPS locator turned OFF, her phone would only send out a signal to the nearest tower when she was actually making a call or sending a text.

Basically, in a nutshell, she didn't send or receive any calls or texts after she went missing, so there is no way to track the phone. It's the calls and texts she made prior to going missing that need to be studied and followed up on. If she got out of her car and walked to another apartment right there at the complex, chances are good there would be no electronic record of it. If she got out of her car and hopped into someone else's car, chances are good that there would be no electronic record of it.

I still think this is going to be someone who lives or works right there at the complex. Handyman, maintenance man, maintenance worker, landscapers, managers, or any individuals that she may have felt comfortable enough with to go inside their apartment if invited.

If LE hasn't done this yet, they need to search each and every vacant apartment that is on that property, post haste. Locked or unlocked makes no difference.....check all of them anyway.

This is where I'm at. I think its possible that Danielle could have had personal situations going on in her life that only one or two people in her close circle would be privy to. Such a private situation might not have been brought to light or known by the family until she went missing. Once it was, it could've made a lot more sense to the family and LE and pointed out who she might've been involved with and why. That would also make sense on the stance and wording of LE

Very possible. I had a good friend (her case was on this site) that committed suicide. She was found a couple of days later away from the home. I lived kitty corner from her. She also watched my son. I was the last person she saw besides her spouse. The police didn't let on that she had left notes behind or that she received a foreclosure that day. Only her spouse knew and he wasn't allow to say anything

I wonder if the LE have checked donation bins for clothing?

I think there is more than what's been told but there's a reason for it.

My guess is she went or was abducted by someone who knew her. They have the info on this person but don't have exact coordinates of their location so that's why they want to know if anyone has seen her or sees her. They specifically mentioned in the press release that they wanted to know if anyone saw anyone with her in the car, or her demeanor in the vehicle. I must say that I am even cautious of anyone I interact with. Parking lots especially as they're very easy locations to rob someone from. We know those security cameras aren't always the best, or even real cameras. But the highway cams (ignoring the low quality, compressed state they display online), should have captured something (though it would take time to look through with keen eyes). Anything around the area within a 1mile radius would be the next thing to look at as far as private citizen cameras or a business camera.

I'm sure the LE have phone data if it was released to them.

If the FitBit had GPS (Or steps taken data for the day/time, or it's proprietary app was synced with another app such as MapMyFitness or RunKeeper that recorded any recent data) or was synced with the phone, it would hold clues to whereabouts. Maybe the reason the bigger agencies are involved is to obtain this GPS (And extra) data from the phone or even the vehicle since time is of the essence in cases like this. Inquiring with those companies, FitBit or other, may take time and/or more force than the local LE can push for.

From what I know of her, second hand, is that she's one of the nicest people. She visited India about 10 years ago and it gave her a new perspective on life.

From the other posts, it seems she was a talker. Did she talk to someone, who took interest in her, but the feelings weren't mutual? Sometimes people have trouble understanding boundaries and that some people only want to be friends, nothing more. She seems to have cared lots for her family and friends.

I don't believe the blogs from high school or deviantart pages are going to lead us anywhere. Her Instagram may have clues but those are hardly full of data. Really they just help paint a picture of what someone likes, or interests, or political views even. It does show locations, though not always clear or helpful.

Just to throw out an idea about sleepover. I can see myself doing that when I was younger. Going to my best friend's house...making dinner, hanging out, laughing, carefree, not having to go home alone (living alone can be lonely); cats take care of themselves for a night; and doing what we need to do the next day (like her work training mid-morning). It's like college days..never alone unless you have to be or want to be.

I am not bothered by the "sleep over" either. When I was in my mid 20's (25, 26, etc) I use to have friends stay the night at my place or stay at friend's house over night all the time. Sometimes it was just to watch movies and hangout because we both lived alone, sometimes because we planned on having a few drinks, etc. Even now, in my early 30's married with kids, my husband and I have his cousin, his sister/brother-in-law, or our friends stay the night sometimes.

One thought I had was - If in fact her friend was working a late shift, maybe DS decided to stay the night there so she wasn't getting back to her apartment at 11:30 PM since, as we all now know, the parking lot was not well lite and it isn't the safest apartment complex to begin with.

I wonder if the LE have checked donation bins for clothing?

I think there is more than what's been told but there's a reason for it.

My guess is she went or was abducted by someone who knew her. They have the info on this person but don't have exact coordinates of their location so that's why they want to know if anyone has seen her or sees her. They specifically mentioned in the press release that they wanted to know if anyone saw anyone with her in the car, or her demeanor in the vehicle. I must say that I am even cautious of anyone I interact with. Parking lots especially as they're very easy locations to rob someone from. We know those security cameras aren't always the best, or even real cameras. But the highway cams (ignoring the low quality, compressed state they display online), should have captured something (though it would take time to look through with keen eyes). Anything around the area within a 1mile radius would be the next thing to look at as far as private citizen cameras or a business camera.

I'm sure the LE have phone data if it was released to them.

If the FitBit had GPS (Or steps taken data for the day/time, or it's proprietary app was synced with another app such as MapMyFitness or RunKeeper that recorded any recent data) or was synced with the phone, it would hold clues to whereabouts. Maybe the reason the bigger agencies are involved is to obtain this GPS (And extra) data from the phone or even the vehicle since time is of the essence in cases like this. Inquiring with those companies, FitBit or other, may take time and/or more force than the local LE can push for.

From what I know of her, second hand, is that she's one of the nicest people. She visited India about 10 years ago and it gave her a new perspective on life.

From the other posts, it seems she was a talker. Did she talk to someone, who took interest in her, but the feelings weren't mutual? Sometimes people have trouble understanding boundaries and that some people only want to be friends, nothing more. She seems to have cared lots for her family and friends.

I don't believe the blogs from high school or deviantart pages are going to lead us anywhere. Her Instagram may have clues but those are hardly full of data. Really they just help paint a picture of what someone likes, or interests, or political views even. It does show locations, though not always clear or helpful.

BBM.

:yeahthat:

On the FB Find Danielle, many people are like us asking the same/similar questions and are getting frustrated. Hope the agencies have a press conference and give a little more info. Every day without finding her is torture for her family and friends. I am a local, we have Dental insurance through her company where she worked and friends of hers that are friends of mine on facebook are posting her poster everyday. From what I have read, she has roots with her friends and families. Is a really good person. Praying she is found soon.

Very possible. I had a good friend (her case was on this site) that committed suicide. She was found a couple of days later away from the home. I lived kitty corner from her. She also watched my son. I was the last person she saw besides her spouse. The police didn't let on that she had left notes behind or that she received a foreclosure that day. Only her spouse knew and he wasn't allow to say anything
I'm sorry about your friend. [emoji19]

Where are you Danielle? We are all thinking of you, frustration is starting to show up with so little to go on.

Hello everyone. I have been lurking for a few days now. I don't have any insight to add to this discussion yet but I am following this case closely because I happen to work in a building less than a 1/4 mile from Danielle's office and have been to that apartment complex several times with my wife, visiting a friend. Like many of you, something about this case isn't sitting right with me. I keep coming back to thinking it was definitely someone she knew. It definitely seems like there is information purposely not being shared by LE (probably for a good reason). I have 3 kids of my own (one daughter) and I cannot imagine what the parents are enduring here.

What would we be looking for in donation bins? Her clothing, anything else?

Clothing yes, her jacket most definitely. Its easy to spot because it's so bright. If a/the perp has been seeing the available info, they may have tried to ditch it. Clothing donation bins are everywhere.

Whats BBM?

But who that she knows? I really think we've honed in on this angle.

I think today we should try to figure out the reasons someone would want to take her and hold her for this long.

BBM=bolded by me, someone bolded something in their post to draw attention to a specific part.

Clothing yes, her jacket most definitely. Its easy to spot because it's so bright. If a/the perp has been seeing the available info, they may have tried to ditch it. Clothing donation bins are everywhere.

Whats BBM?

It means "bolded by me", as in, the poster bolded the original poster's content. Websleuths LOVES their acronyms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's the general consensus at this point?

1. Abducted by someone who knows her: still alive
2. Abducted by someone who knows her: now deceased
3. Abducted by someone who does NOT know her: alive
4. Abducted by someone who does NOT know her: now deceased
5. Killed immediately and body hidden/moved
6. Left/missing of her own accord: still alive
7. Left/missing of her own accord: now deceased
8. Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online