MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for making the map! What is point A on your map? I believe her office location is 10 mile and Telegraph.

Sorry! My mistake! This is why I ask here, confirm my memories!!

Case Map.

I'm hoping more can be added? I'm also hoping Holocene can advise me on this :)

Ty, Sleuthers.

I was in the area for an appointment and took a drive around Independence Green. One thing I noticed is that there are green signs posted for reserved parking spaces. In the photos of her Jeep I don't see one of those signs (they're similar in size to handicap parking signs). If it's true that reserved spots have signs, this would indicate that her space was not reserved. Seems like a prime spot. That would indicate the jeep was parked at a less busy time. I would think anytime after 5, 5:30 would be prime time.

I was in the area for an appointment and took a drive around Independence Green. One thing I noticed is that there are green signs posted for reserved parking spaces. In the photos of her Jeep I don't see one of those signs (they're similar in size to handicap parking signs). If it's true that reserved spots have signs, this would indicate that her space was not reserved. Seems like a prime spot. That would indicate the jeep was parked at a less busy time. I would think anytime after 5, 5:30 would be prime time.

That's what I thought, I don't think that car was there then. I feel like it was parked there at a later time. Although, if someone else living in the apartments parked in the spot her car was found in before then I would assume they would have spoke up.

Sorry! My mistake! This is why I ask here, confirm my memories!!

Case Map.

I'm hoping more can be added? I'm also hoping Holocene can advise me on this :)

Ty, Sleuthers.

Dinner/sleepover location appears to be in this vicinity.

Summers St
Livonia, MI 48154
United States

Dinner/sleepover location appears to be in this vicinity.

Summers St
Livonia, MI 48154
United States

*** Would she have used an Uber Driver to get there and then have an issue with the Uber Driver???

*** Would she have used an Uber Driver to get there and then have an issue with the Uber Driver???

Seems plausible. Especially going for dinner with a friend, it could have involved drinking.

I shall add this to the map if that's okay with everyone.

Danielle has been missing for two weeks today. To the best of my knowledge, there has been no additional information from LE since the press conference and no local media updates since the candlelight vigil. Maybe Danielle's family receives regular briefings from LE but aren't allowed to share with the public. Is anyone besides me becoming increasingly frustrated with this case? Presumably, Danielle is still missing, and I keep her in my thoughts and prayers, but it would be nice to have an official update on the status of the case. :moo:

Okay, I added the dinner location, provided by mi_hiker - Thank you :)

It looks like we have an almost perfect square using these known and potential locations.

Case Map.

Danielle has been missing for two weeks today. To the best of my knowledge, there has been no additional information from LE since the press conference and no local media updates since the candlelight vigil. Maybe Danielle's family receives regular briefings from LE but aren't allowed to share with the public. Is anyone besides me becoming increasingly frustrated with this case? Presumably, Danielle is still missing, and I keep her in my thoughts and prayers, but it would be nice to have an official update on the status of the case. :moo:

Oh yes.

There's nothing to update.......they don't know what happened to her.

If you think you're frustrated, imagine how her parents must feel day in and day out with no progress being made. It's probably about enough to put one in the loony bin.

LE is simply waiting now for the right tip to come in, or for someone to come across her. It's a waiting game at this point.

I think they were already pretty much stumped the day they had the press conference with the parents. Obviously none of the leads that were generated by that PC have panned out so far.

Yes, based on a previous case this info was provided in an article online.
Not sure the date of that article, however the event to have an article happened awhile back, so how do we know that would be a current location.

On the FDS page, the administrator of that page has basically said the main focus of the family is to share her missing as often as possible. They want someone to come across her.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

On the FDS page, the administrator of that page has basically said the main focus of the family is to share her missing as often as possible. They want someone to come across her.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Oh that's just heartbreaking :anguish::crying:

I had that thought early on, but decided that it was unlikely because I think she'd have taken her purse with her in that case.

I check FDS on FB several times a day. People there frustrated too. I would go insane trying to find my child. I feel so badly for her parents and family.. Hoping for a tip, clue etc to bring Danielle home.

I had that thought early on, but decided that it was unlikely because I think she'd have taken her purse with her in that case.

She could have but you can also order an Uber through your phone and it automatically charges so you pay prior to the journey.

The biggest problem right now is the weather, nobody wants to get out and search for anything when it's 15 degrees outside with a wind chill of -10 . If it was summer time and people were out jogging and riding bikes and doing all kinds of outdoor activities, I think she would have already have been found. I think she's going to be found within about 2-3 miles of the apartment complex. I still think it would be a wise idea to search Heritage Park and other wooded areas that are accessible by car. It's damn cold though............it may take awhile for the right person to come along and make a discovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13