MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The same questions are going to be asked for a long time. New posters with questions should catch themselves up in the first 2 threads. If a perp is caught in this case, questions and info won't come out to the public until its addressed in court. Daunting for us, but very important for LE and close family to remain tight lipped. The FBI can come into a case through the Lindbergh Law which has to do with kidnapping and is of course, is a crime. I agree with MissGulfSouth, maybe LE wishes we would keep our mouths shut. Seems the best we can do to help is blast social media like asked. Great maps Steelman and great sluething back at ya, thesaint.

Off topic, but does it aggravate anyone, (like it does me) to see the same few questions posted over and over again?

Sorry, i just wanted to get that off my chest. I guess more questions are better than not enough!

The other thing I wanted to say involves the search in the field behind Jefferson Court at IG on dec 3 or 4? Well, my friend told me just now that the flyer they gave her is gone from inside her hallway apt. She was given one to put up and I mentioned a few things today when I saw her so she told me the flyer was no longer posted in her hallway..... I find that odd since IG has posted a 50k reward and it's in IG apt. I'm gonna bring her a new flyer to put back up in the morning.

With all the talk about IG regarding atomic A and DS I kinda got the chills when arriving and leaving IG tonite- was about 5PM when I arrived and 6 when I left. Still helping my friend after her back surgery , I just imagined someone coming out of nowhere...... sad.

Still waiting for some good news to come [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't get frustrated by the repeated questions. It's pretty common for people to come in and read the last two or three pages of the thread before they start asking questions........not realizing the same questions were asked 8 pages back. It takes a lot of time to go back and start reading from the last place you left off, and sometimes there simply isn't enough time to do it. I do it all the time, and I imagine you will too if you hang around long enough. Sometimes I'm offline for 3 or 4 days due to work concerns or other things, and it's almost impossible to try and read every page of a thread, and when they open up a new thread, it creates even more backlog. When I log on, I usually go to the last 4 or 5 pages to play catch-up and ignore the previous 20. Don't have enough time to read it all.

About the flyers:
A) Someone took it down to keep it.
B) Someone took it down in order to copy it.
C) The perpetrator is still in the building and doesn't like seeing her picture.
D) Some people are just jerks
E) Someone needed it to light their bar-b-que grill.
F) The manager received complaints from a whiner.

Have you been to the Body Farm in Tennessee? Forensics is fascinating.
I have heard of the Body Farm in TN. via a TV show.
ETA possibly from Peter Thomas
What a great place! :)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I found myself driving from 10 Mile & Telegraph today to Grand River & Halsted (literally had to take this route independent of this case!). Waze had me taking 10 Mile to some side roads to 9 mile to Grand River. I wasn't familiar with that route so I stayed on 10 Mile the entire way. The drive is fast (2 lane road, 40 mph) and the houses are beautiful along this stretch. Passed a number of churches. Tried to look for cameras. I found 2 that might contain info assuming DS took this route! It looks like there is a camera mounted to a pole at the intersection of 10 Mile & Orchard Lake. Also, there is a Sunoco on Grand River & Halsted (SE corner) that has multiple exterior cameras that point toward Grand River. There is nothing sketchy along this route, IMHO. I think something happened in one of the parking lots but not along the way and I am leaning toward the ill-lit apartment complex and a planned abduction.

Don't get frustrated by the repeated questions. It's pretty common for people to come in and read the last two or three pages of the thread before they start asking questions........not realizing the same questions were asked 8 pages back. It takes a lot of time to go back and start reading from the last place you left off, and sometimes there simply isn't enough time to do it. I do it all the time, and I imagine you will too if you hang around long enough. Sometimes I'm offline for 3 or 4 days due to work concerns or other things, and it's almost impossible to try and read every page of a thread, and when they open up a new thread, it creates even more backlog. When I log on, I usually go to the last 4 or 5 pages to play catch-up and ignore the previous 20. Don't have enough time to read it all.

About the flyers:
C) The perpetrator is still in the building and doesn't like seeing her picture.

I immediately thought C.
But G. is possible, too ... management doesn't want bad press / stigma / potential renters to feel unsafe.

About the flyers:
Agree 100 percent!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I think I'm rapidly becoming the minority in this forum. Everybody keeps alluding to the premise that "LE knows more than we do, a lot more". Oh really ?

We're going on three weeks now since the last day she was seen. The one and only press conference left the impression that they didn't have any idea what happened to her. They issued a written "update" the other day so they don't have to answer any reporter questions. If they are staking out some dude's house that they think may be holding her, what are they waiting for, her to walk out in a swimsuit and get a little sun ?

I agree that there is some critical information unknown to us, such as phone pings, last text and phone calls, eye witness accounts, and so forth. Obviously, none of that information is panning out, otherwise she would either be home by now or somebody would be under arrest. Plenty of time has passed to obtain both phone and bank records, along with any video that may have surfaced. Still no movement.

So what do we get after three weeks of investigating ?? "We're convinced she was the victim of a crime".

I think 80% of us could have, and did, come to that conclusion within the first week. You always have a handful of super positive people that think she ran off for awhile to get some "away" time. Although she apparently did that without a purse, credit cards, debit cards, her clothes, or a vehicle.............plus leaving her cat behind to starve to death. None of it fits, OF COURSE she is the victim of a crime.

This entire event is close to home.......really close to home. I've followed too many of these cases that started out just like this one, and they all terminate up with the same sh##**y ending.
I totally get what your saying. 1000% my own spec and opinion here tho is that the crime is the kidnapping and that this kidnapping has a motive. If that is the case, that is huge because usually one of the hardest parts in crime solving is providing motive. Also if that's the case, LE probably has a good idea who to be watching. And that motive can be or is any one of the theories all u great sleuthers put forth in the last week. And for sure, she could be close by. Was there ever any news about why there were forensics going on in that closed skating rink in the area?

Interesting new comment/question on FDFB about whether or not extended family members have been polygraphed :thinking:

An American lady went out for a walk while on holiday in Scotland at Christmas, to cool off, after a disagreement about something with her husband. Despite extensive searches she wasn't found. When the official search was stopped her American friend came to Scotland and organised her own public search. The searchers had previously missed her. They were inches from her, in the forest and had missed her. She was a case on websleuths I believe.

Susan McLean??

Not gonna lie, it can seem a little irritating at first (especially if you're following a case so intently that you could write a summary). But many of us follow multiple cases and it's nearly impossible to remember every detail from each, so the redundancy has become helpful to my aging brain. IMO, the more people that are brought here, the better chance of the victim's story staying present, not just here but in the media as well. There are a lot of great sleuthing minds on these threads and even spending a couple days on a thread can open up other scenarios. I'm 100% convinced that many of the stories carried heavily in MSM are fueled by info posted on these threads. In addition to family and friends, LE and media are among us. I can't imagine being in the position of a victim's family, but I would hope that having so many people looking for answers (and justice) for my loved one in a victim-friendly environment would be supportive. JMO

Off topic, but does it aggravate anyone, (like it does me) to see the same few questions posted over and over again?

Sorry, i just wanted to get that off my chest. I guess more questions are better than not enough!

The other thing I wanted to say involves the search in the field behind Jefferson Court at IG on dec 3 or 4? Well, my friend told me just now that the flyer they gave her is gone from inside her hallway apt. She was given one to put up and I mentioned a few things today when I saw her so she told me the flyer was no longer posted in her hallway..... I find that odd since IG has posted a 50k reward and it's in IG apt. I'm gonna bring her a new flyer to put back up in the morning.

With all the talk about IG regarding atomic A and DS I kinda got the chills when arriving and leaving IG tonite- was about 5PM when I arrived and 6 when I left. Still helping my friend after her back surgery , I just imagined someone coming out of nowhere...... sad.

Still waiting for some good news to come [emoji4]

I would be inclined to think C) the perp is still in the building. But I would also add G) the apartment complex doesn't want the negative publicity (especially when showing the property).

About the flyers:

Okay.......I thought there was a discussion about the family taking a lie detector test................all I saw was some dude (or dude-ette) asking if anybody in the family had taken one.

Marking my spot, don't mind me!

Happy holidays to everyone....hoping Danielle comes home safe and sound soon!

I think I'm rapidly becoming the minority in this forum. Everybody keeps alluding to the premise that "LE knows more than we do, a lot more". Oh really ?

We're going on three weeks now since the last day she was seen. The one and only press conference left the impression that they didn't have any idea what happened to her. They issued a written "update" the other day so they don't have to answer any reporter questions. If they are staking out some dude's house that they think may be holding her, what are they waiting for, her to walk out in a swimsuit and get a little sun ?

I agree that there is some critical information unknown to us, such as phone pings, last text and phone calls, eye witness accounts, and so forth. Obviously, none of that information is panning out, otherwise she would either be home by now or somebody would be under arrest. Plenty of time has passed to obtain both phone and bank records, along with any video that may have surfaced. Still no movement.

So what do we get after three weeks of investigating ?? "We're convinced she was the victim of a crime".

I think 80% of us could have, and did, come to that conclusion within the first week. You always have a handful of super positive people that think she ran off for awhile to get some "away" time. Although she apparently did that without a purse, credit cards, debit cards, her clothes, or a vehicle.............plus leaving her cat behind to starve to death. None of it fits, OF COURSE she is the victim of a crime.

This entire event is close to home.......really close to home. I've followed too many of these cases that started out just like this one, and they all terminate with the same sh##**y ending.
I think the "victim of a crime" thing may just mean that they don't think she was suicidal and didn't think she left willingly, ergo she left unwillingly, ergo she was the victim of a crime. I'm not convinced that they have anything. Having evidence under forensic examination may just mean that they did touch DNA testing on her steering wheel and the door handles in her apartment, etc. It doesn't mean that they'll find anything useful.
On a side note, I wonder whether Danielle was one of the people from Met Life who cold called people with resumes on Monster. I think I remember a woman from Met Life (?) calling me maybe a year ago and asking me whether I had ever thought about selling life insurance (I hadn't), whether I would want to do it just until I found something else (thanks, no), etc.

Is it allowed for someone to post that comment here? The link for the FB convo isn't working for me. Thanks in advance!

It's just someone asking if extended family have been polygraphed. IMO, this isn't anything of significance.

Is it allowed for someone to post that comment here? The link for the FB convo isn't working for me. Thanks in advance!

It's just a comment asking if any extended family members have taking a polygraph. No replies to it as of yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member