MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I'm blown away by the commenters cover photo map........ very weird coincidence. most likely it's nothing but I can't think Of why one would have that as acover photo .... it's a bit Todd Kollheppy if it's sinister.

Just adding...why wouldn't EVERY building have a missing poster (as well as the common areas, mailboxes, etc.)? This is a person within their community and someone there has to have seen something. JMO

Has LE not even interviewed the tenants? I really would like someone like Atomic Angela to confirm this because if true, I'm having a really hard time understanding why they haven't. For example, in another case I am currently following, a 27-year-old female left a friend's apartment sometime between 3:30 and 4:30am this past Saturday, was reported missing that night, and by yesterday (so within 72 hours) FBI agents were going door-to-door at the 100+-unit complex where the friend's apartment is located (as posted on the thread by someone who lives at the complex; sadly, the woman's body was found at a local trash disposal site earlier today).

Sure, LE might not get any relevant information from any of them, but then they might. I really hope that LE isn't assuming people will just come forward with leads, tips, etc. as long as the family is raising awareness via SM. Personally, it is equally -if not more- important for LE to talk to the tenants in person and try to help them jog their memories. Plus, it will be three weeks since Danielle's disappearance as of tomorrow. I just can't think of any good reason as to why they haven't talked to those living there ...??

Has LE not even interviewed the tenants? I really would like someone like Atomic Angela to confirm this because if true, I'm having a really hard time understanding why they haven't. For example, in another case I am currently following, a 27-year-old female left a friend's apartment sometime between 3:30 and 4:30am this past Saturday, was reported missing that night, and by yesterday (so within 72 hours) FBI agents were going door-to-door at the 100+-unit complex where the friend's apartment is located (as posted on the thread by someone who lives at the complex; sadly, the woman's body was found at a local trash disposal site earlier today).

Sure, LE might not get any relevant information from any of them, but then they might. I really hope that LE isn't assuming people will just come forward with leads, tips, etc. as long as the family is raising awareness via SM. Personally, it is equally -if not more- important for LE to talk to the tenants in person and try to help them jog their memories. Plus, it will be three weeks since Danielle's disappearance as of tomorrow. I just can't think of any good reason as to why they haven't talked to those living there ...??

I'm going to say not that I know of. I don't want to say it for certainty because I was interviewed by both the police and apartment management who wanted to make sure I was okay. I do know a girl who lives on the same street as Danielle. We're not exactly friends but ran in the same social circle for a second earlier this year. She was not home the weekend Danielle went missing. I texted her on Tuesday the 6th according to my phone and asked "Does that missing girl live near you?" Her response was "What missing girl?" Four days later and she had no clue someone WHO LIVES ON HER STREET was nowhere to be found. She works a lot but the complex has her phone number, someone could have called her.

IIRC ... Hannah Graham?

Several cases where the perp led authorities to the body or decedent was found randomly by hunters, hikers, etc.

Sort of, Hannah was found because a neighbor reported vultures flying around the property and called police. Thank goodness for that observant man! (Sorry if this has been addressed, I'm a couple of pages behind)

I'm going to say not that I know of. I don't want to say it for certainty because I was interviewed by both the police and apartment management who wanted to make sure I was okay. I do know a girl who lives on the same street as Danielle. We're not exactly friends but ran in the same social circle for a second earlier this year. She was not home the weekend Danielle went missing. I texted her on Tuesday the 6th according to my phone and asked "Does that missing girl live near you?" Her response was "What missing girl?" Four days later and she had no clue someone WHO LIVES ON HER STREET was nowhere to be found. She works a lot but the complex has her phone number, someone could have called her.

Also, before it's asked, said girl expressed she does not know Danielle.

Respectfully BBM.

Whoa .... I hope that at some point, this will all make sense because right now, none of it does.

One thing that leads me to believe LE has a good idea of what happened to Danielle and/or identified a POI(s) and informed Danielle's parents of this is the fact that even Mr. and Mrs. Stislicki are not calling for ground searches.

If this were my own child, no one could pay me enough not to go and look every day until s/he was found. And, if LE were to try to convince me that I shouldn't, they would have to have a darn good reason. Granted I've never walked in Danielle's parents' shoes, I really don't think I could trust LE blindly if they were to tell me something like, "Just trust us. We know what we are doing. We just can't tell you because we don't want to tip anybody off."

I think I'm rapidly becoming the minority in this forum. Everybody keeps alluding to the premise that "LE knows more than we do, a lot more". Oh really ?

We're going on three weeks now since the last day she was seen. The one and only press conference left the impression that they didn't have any idea what happened to her. They issued a written "update" the other day so they don't have to answer any reporter questions. If they are staking out some dude's house that they think may be holding her, what are they waiting for, her to walk out in a swimsuit and get a little sun ?

I agree that there is some critical information unknown to us, such as phone pings, last text and phone calls, eye witness accounts, and so forth. Obviously, none of that information is panning out, otherwise she would either be home by now or somebody would be under arrest. Plenty of time has passed to obtain both phone and bank records, along with any video that may have surfaced. Still no movement.

So what do we get after three weeks of investigating ?? "We're convinced she was the victim of a crime".

I think 80% of us could have, and did, come to that conclusion within the first week. You always have a handful of super positive people that think she ran off for awhile to get some "away" time. Although she apparently did that without a purse, credit cards, debit cards, her clothes, or a vehicle.............plus leaving her cat behind to starve to death. None of it fits, OF COURSE she is the victim of a crime.

This entire event is close to home.......really close to home. I've followed too many of these cases that started out just like this one, and they all terminate with the same sh##**y ending.

I try to come here weekly, but it had been 2 weeks, stopped in to catch up on cases and found Danielle's a week after she was missing.

I work in Oakland county not far fro Southfield, have several immediate family members working and living in South Oakland. None of us had heard a thing.

I said when I first started posting on this thread that I don't think LE has much. I think that even more now.

Her dad posted a story about the detective assigned to read her journal. Detective thought he found a possible love in it named "duck fat". Turned out she had discovered "duck fat" and loved cooking with it. Paints a picture of them having nothing.

LE does not want searches. Paints a picture that they have no clue where to search as they have no POI's. Could be anywhere as often they dispose in Detroit or could of hopped on an expressway and been to more remote wooded areas in a short time. Vast amount of wooded areas in Mi. That whole expressway section just west of the apts where several expressways come together all have wooded sections.

I hope we are wrong and the others are right, I'll gladly say I was wrong on it.

I try to come here weekly, but it had been 2 weeks, stopped in to catch up on cases and found Danielle's a week after she was missing.

I work in Oakland county not far fro Southfield, have several immediate family members working and living in South Oakland. None of us had heard a thing.

I said when I first started posting on this thread that I don't think LE has much. I think that even more now.

Her dad posted a story about the detective assigned to read her journal. Detective thought he found a possible love in it named "duck fat". Turned out she had discovered "duck fat" and loved cooking with it. Paints a picture of them having nothing.

LE does not want searches. Paints a picture that they have no clue where to search as they have no POI's. Could be anywhere as often they dispose in Detroit or could of hopped on an expressway and been to more remote wooded areas in a short time. Vast amount of wooded areas in Mi. That whole expressway section just west of the apts where several expressways come together all have wooded sections.

I hope we are wrong and the others are right, I'll gladly say I was wrong on it.

I agree. I was just coming to post the same similar thing I seen on an uncles page that the detective thought he found a POI when he read that.....so this pretty much tells me they don't know much.

I was reading an article about sex trafficking (globally) and the article mentioned something I didn't really consider before... Could it have been a woman that took her? She may have not felt threatened if it was a woman approaching her.

The article is old and doesn't really refer to trafficking in the U.S., but it got me to thinking, if this IS a trafficking case, is there a chance the perp is a woman?

www.foxnews.com/story/2009/02/12/un...re-women.amp.html?client=ms-android-sprint-us

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Who did she tell she was going home to get a.bag?
Where did we get this info from?
Who knew she was going to her friends besides the friend
I saw this in the coverage as well. She specifically texted her friend she just had to "run home and grab a bag". This is what stands out the most to me. If she truely was going to run in get a bag and was in a rush to be where she had to be ( she alrdy left work earlier, working in a call center we all know we will go over on time, I wonder when she actually clocked out? anyways) I would understand if she had her phone and keys, locked her door and went to go run into the house...the thing is. Her purse was "locked" in the car. Meaning she purposely locked her purse in the car. That leads me to believe she was not snatched up, or forced from her car by any means. She willing went to another car...and honestly this is just a thought, I am very familiar with the area..it is not unlikely that if someone is used to smoking weed to have a seller you are familiar with in the complex yu live in or meet yu where yu are if yu have grown to trust them... again, I would grab the cash I need and leave the rest in my purse in the car & run in do what I have to do, if rushed.Her car was parked right in her spot, literally feet away from the entrance. Maybe, she did stop by home to get a "bag" maybe her neighbors sell? Was she planning on smoking with this childhood close friend? Did she go into someone's car willingly? Someone knows her routine. Someone knows her seller.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

No. The fact her stuff was locked up in her vehicle. To me, it says she may have planned to run into her apartment maybe just to get something, and then leave again. Leaving me to think she may have been interrupted at some point.
exactly

Who said anything about "a discussion"? Here's my post about the polygraph:

Interesting new comment/question on FDFB about whether or not extended family members have been polygraphed

The comment about the polygraph was interesting to me, in and of itself. I hadn't considered that anyone in Danielle's family has taken a lie detector test. Maybe they've been asked to do so; maybe not. Whatever the case, LE hasn't said a word.
I really feel for her family, I truly do & I am not trying to accuse anyone of anything. But I added danille on FB a few days after she went missing, I do find it a little strange that her father knew the credentials to access her facebook and change her information so quickly. It may just be me and those I know, but my family exp mother or father would have a very hard time getting into my facebook, would at least need to know my password to my email, actually to access on another device I MUST verify the information that is sent to my phone or go through many loops, security questions, email ect to change the password. But, also I do see she was not too active on FB maybe they are truly that close and he knew her password specifically for FB for some reason.

I just know working at a call center/office ( I know she is a trainer at MetLife now) we go through many, many passwords. Opportunities are endless.

Hello all, brand new member here.

I was lurking through these 3 threads for the past few hours and just had to join. I grew up in Southfield, spent plenty of time in Farmington Hills, and many other areas of Southeast Michigan that are being discussed. I still live in the area, but closer to Brighton (near Bishop Lake, which someone mentioned way earlier in one of these threads). So this case really bothers me and hits home. I watched Southfield go from a great place to grow up and go to school in the 80's, to a semi-ghetto that really is just not far enough from Detroit. Farmington Hills, therefore, is not very far from the ghetto either.

<modsnip>

I apologize if this guy was brought up before on here. I read the last several pages on each of the 3 current/closed threads and didn't see anyone talk about her current boyfriend.

Hopefully this comes to a close soon! 3 weeks with no real progress must be brutal on this family.

I should point out that it seems the boyfriend lives in another state, but I can't tell for sure. Colorado perhaps, due to some of the pictures and his listed place of employment. So maybe they don't see each other very often, and aren't/weren't really very serious yet.

Edit: My reply here is referencing the post just above my first post above, but the "reply" function didn't properly include the text I was replying to!

Very good point. I also thought that's what I was seeing....a parent now presiding over a grown offspring's facebook account. I know there is no way my parents would know how the heck to get into my facebook account. And we are very close. But it just has never come up that I needed to provide them my access info in case I disappeared! Who would think of doing that? She wasn't 7 years old!

Edit: My reply here is referencing the post just above my first post above, but the "reply" function didn't properly include the text I was replying to!

Very good point. I also thought that's what I was seeing....a parent now presiding over a grown offspring's facebook account. I know there is no way my parents would know how the heck to get into my facebook account. And we are very close. But it just has never come up that I needed to provide them my access info in case I disappeared! Who would think of doing that? She wasn't 7 years old!

Click on the tab that says "reply with quote" the next time and you'll be good to go.

I read earlier on the thread that Danielle didn't have a Facebook account when she went missing, but after she went missing her father opened one in her name, presumably to stop trolls from doing so and pretending to be her.

I saw this in the coverage as well. She specifically texted her friend she just had to "run home and grab a bag". This is what stands out the most to me. If she truely was going to run in get a bag and was in a rush to be where she had to be ( she alrdy left work earlier, working in a call center we all know we will go over on time, I wonder when she actually clocked out? anyways) I would understand if she had her phone and keys, locked her door and went to go run into the house...the thing is. Her purse was "locked" in the car. Meaning she purposely locked her purse in the car. That leads me to believe she was not snatched up, or forced from her car by any means. She willing went to another car...and honestly this is just a thought, I am very familiar with the area..it is not unlikely that if someone is used to smoking weed to have a seller you are familiar with in the complex yu live in or meet yu where yu are if yu have grown to trust them... again, I would grab the cash I need and leave the rest in my purse in the car & run in do what I have to do, if rushed.Her car was parked right in her spot, literally feet away from the entrance. Maybe, she did stop by home to get a "bag" maybe her neighbors sell? Was she planning on smoking with this childhood close friend? Did she go into someone's car willingly? Someone knows her routine. Someone knows her seller.

That was one of my main theories way back in the beginning...........still is. She may have known someone right there in the complex and ran up (or over) to their apartment after pulling in and parking. This could be someone she met out by the pool one day or something. The other residents living there may not even realize these two people know each other. And therein lies the entire problem, you have a suspect that nobody suspects. It's been my theory since day one that this may well have been pulled off by someone living right there in the same complex. Based on the known circumstances, that theory would actually make the most sense.

That would almost be funny if the situation wasn't so serious.

I wonder how many countless hours and days they spent doing computer searches for a stealthy serial kidnapper that uses the alias "duck fat" ?

Hello all, another newbie here. I have spent the last several days reading through all of the previous threads on Danielle. I've really been enjoying the discussion and different theories posited, etc.

Something that I keep coming back to is a statement made by LE/Danielle's mom early on in the investigation about witness who may have seen Danielle driving home from work on Dec 2, and specifically about her demeanor on the way home from work. I know a lot of people think something happened in the apartment complex parking lot, but I wonder if something happened even before that. Perp could have been waiting in her car for her to come out of work or could have strong-armed his way into the car at some other point between MetLife parking lot and the apartment parking lot.

Just brainstorming WHY police would be so interested in her demeanor on the drive home from work. Some different scenarios I thought of:

A) Danielle was driving home under duress (at gun point, for example) and her demeanor might show terror, etc. (Anyone remember Dorothy Jane Scott?)

B) Danielle was emotionally upset by something as she was driving home to the point it would be noticeable to other drivers. For example, she was rushing home while crying because of a distressing text or call she got from a friend/bf.

C) Danielle was despondent/depressed looking while driving, which may have pointed to suicide possibly? I know that has been ruled out at this time, but it hadn't when the question initially came out.

D) Or, Danielle is driving home in her normal mood, which would suggest that nothing out of the ordinary had yet happened at the time of her commute home.

Just speculation on my part, of course. For some reason that early statement has stuck with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214