MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing LE could do (may have done) to try to lock down the timeline/DS's path almost 3 weeks ago:

1. get access to her bank card statement(s).

2. find out from the above when she last fueled up her jeep.

3. based on the number of gallons purchased at that time and

4. the date of DS's last fuel up

5. guesstimate how much fuel DS's jeep should have had left in it when they found it parked
at her apt complex on that Friday.

6. check the actual fuel level in DS's jeep tank on that friday (which should still be the same today, assuming they flat-bedded it to somewhere for forensics purposes).

7. see if there's an obvious discrepancy based on the estimate vs the actual fuel remaining.

e.g.,

Say DS fueled up Wednesday after work. And she could well have done so at one of the stations on the corner by IG. The line item on the bank statement would have the actual address of the gas station.

DS, say, tops up her jeep on Wednesday after work. Assume she doesn't drive anywhere else Wed night (big assumption, can attempt to verify DS's ancillary to work commuting driving by talking to friends/family/co-workers/her social media posts/etc).

So she drives 12 miles to work Thursday am and 12 miles back home Thursday night. 12 + 12 again Friday--that's about 2 gallons.

Maybe even if they are unable to verify that DS drove elsewhere Wed evening (or whatever evenings passed since she fueled up), deduct another gallon or two for grocery store run or Tim Horton's or if she goes out for lunch.

That way, if you expect that she should have 2/3rds a tank left and her jeep's fuel-level when they found it was down below half or lower....might indicate that DS (or someone else) drove her jeep somewhere between 5 pm Friday the 2nd and 6 pm Saturday the 3rd.

Lotta variables involved. but it seems like DS had some routine to her life and that if she did do things after work they might've involved driving to meet friends/family (or at least talking to them about her plans after work, maybe even co-workers could help here)--who could then give estimates of additional mileage.

the best scenario (in terms of coming up with a better guess as to when DS's jeep was back at her apt) would be that DS fueled up Friday at lunch. Maybe she even got a car wash. And that her fuel tank was almost still full....in that scenario, it becomes more likely that she simply drove directly home after work.

Possible she pays/paid cash (in which case, there'd be no line-item for a gas-station fill up on her bank statement)

Also possible that if someone did indeed drive her jeep, and maybe drove DS in it a considerable distance, and return it to her apt, they had to fuel up. Seems like a risky move, but....anything's possible in this case.

I thought the same thing Steelman! It reeks of incompetence. It doesn't give me a good feeling about LE on this case. Like you've said a few times, she is probably close by. I am starting to believe LE is clueless on this case. God I hope I am wrong.

That would almost be funny if the situation wasn't so serious.

I wonder how many countless hours and days they spent doing computer searches for a stealthy serial kidnapper that uses the alias "duck fat" ?

I really feel for her family, I truly do & I am not trying to accuse anyone of anything. But I added danille on FB a few days after she went missing, I do find it a little strange that her father knew the credentials to access her facebook and change her information so quickly. It may just be me and those I know, but my family exp mother or father would have a very hard time getting into my facebook, would at least need to know my password to my email, actually to access on another device I MUST verify the information that is sent to my phone or go through many loops, security questions, email ect to change the password. But, also I do see she was not too active on FB maybe they are truly that close and he knew her password specifically for FB for some reason.

I just know working at a call center/office ( I know she is a trainer at MetLife now) we go through many, many passwords. Opportunities are endless.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Her father didn't change her credentials. He created that Facebook page from scratch because she didn't have one.

Can't believe they didn't go door-to-door... Still would like LE to ask for DNA samples, (not that they are really going to process, but to "shake the trees" and simply see who refuses, who then leaves town in a few days....

Lol I would refuse absolutely. They can search my place but my cells remain my own business, thank you very much.

Thats not true.

Yes i think it IS TRUE- I heard the same that the father created one,( the FB PAGE) to speak the word. Actually it even says that in the original FB post- that her father created it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I should point out that it seems the boyfriend lives in another state, but I can't tell for sure. Colorado perhaps, due to some of the pictures and his listed place of employment. So maybe they don't see each other very often, and aren't/weren't really very serious yet.

I came to mention that your last post is not allowed but I see a mod already got to it. Per the rules:

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

So that is why not much is found or mentioned of others like that at this point.

Just trying to help ya out...

Hello all, brand new member here.

I was lurking through these 3 threads for the past few hours and just had to join. I grew up in Southfield, spent plenty of time in Farmington Hills, and many other areas of Southeast Michigan that are being discussed. I still live in the area, but closer to Brighton (near Bishop Lake, which someone mentioned way earlier in one of these threads). So this case really bothers me and hits home. I watched Southfield go from a great place to grow up and go to school in the 80's, to a semi-ghetto that really is just not far enough from Detroit. Farmington Hills, therefore, is not very far from the ghetto either.

<modsnip>

I apologize if this guy was brought up before on here. I read the last several pages on each of the 3 current/closed threads and didn't see anyone talk about her current boyfriend.

Hopefully this comes to a close soon! 3 weeks with no real progress must be brutal on this family.

Well, mods will delete this and everything quoted to it, since you can't sleuth random, non poi people.

I'm not sure I find it odd. I don't think it was a bf. I think it was a casual something. He may not want all the attention that comes with a missing person. I'm sure LE most likely interviewed him (although I thought I read he lived in Costa Rica)

That was one of my main theories way back in the beginning...........still is. She may have known someone right there in the complex and ran up (or over) to their apartment after pulling in and parking. This could be someone she met out by the pool one day or something. The other residents living there may not even realize these two people know each other. And therein lies the entire problem, you have a suspect that nobody suspects. It's been my theory since day one that this may well have been pulled off by someone living right there in the same complex. Based on the known circumstances, that theory would actually make the most sense.

Agreed...I've always felt she was right there too.

Thats not true.

As stated her family has posted that her dad created the page.

Even if that were not the case not really odd. I have access to both my daughters Facebook pages, email and bank accounts, along with spare keys to their house for lots of reasons. Biggest is safety, wise idea to have someone you trust as a female on your own with access. Trust issue between us I don't go in them unless asked or something were to happen to them.

Ok I'm blown away by the commenters cover photo map........ very weird coincidence. most likely it's nothing but I can't think Of why one would have that as acover photo .... it's a bit Todd Kollheppy if it's sinister.

It's a year old and a map to a party location....it has zero to do with anything.

I came to mention that your last post is not allowed but I see a mod already got to it. Per the rules:

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

So that is why not much is found or mentioned of others like that at this point.

Just trying to help ya out...

I understand the reasons for that policy. The trouble is, LE never names suspects anymore. Half the time you don't hear a name until they make an arrest.

IGA took down all flyers posted on trees at the front of the complex that Monday, probably so people wouldn't be dissuaded from renting here. Each building has a bulletin board just inside the door which is where I'm assuming this one was hung. My guess is that when IGA came around and took down the Toys for Tots posters they had up because donations were done, they also took down Danielle's posters for whatever reason. They take down all sorts of posters about furniture for sale, missing pets, tutoring help, etc. I never had any DS posters at my building from day one but my Toys for Tots poster was taken down early this week.

Ok, thanks.

I'm certainly not a Facebook expert but FB does have a feature that allows you to grant access to a family member in case of emergency.

Actually, IMO, you may both be correct. Not the OP, but the "not true" statement could be in reference to her not having a FB already. Yes, her dad did create the one in her name right after she went missing (before someone else created it), but it's highly possible that she did indeed have a FB account (just under an alias or nickname). JMO

Yes i think it IS TRUE- I heard the same that the father created one,( the FB PAGE) to speak the word. Actually it even says that in the original FB post- that her father created it.

Her dad created the FB because she didn't have one.
Nobody wins a prize for reading every page, but it's something I'd recommend. I like to keep one browser window for this case open all the time and refresh it each visit back. That way I don't miss any posts or pages.

should we create a chart of everything we know in one column and how we know it and the next column and start from the beginning to try to reveal any holes in our knowledge and facts vs fiction?

I can confirm Danielle did not have a Facebook account, pseudonym or otherwise. Her family made one for her after she disappeared.

I can confirm Danielle did not have a Facebook account, pseudonym or otherwise. Her family made one for her after she disappeared.

Good to see you here, been thinking about you!

In regards to her facebook page. I heard about her disappearance from a mutual friend that works w her and out of curiosity added her on FB, I want to say Dec 4th maybe the 5th, I never got the normal "You and so & so are noe friends" to go back and confirmed, I am SO confused though, maybe one if you can genuinely help me understand. On Dec 3rd, a update was placed on her FB that she was missing written in first person. I understand maybe her father just wrote it that way to get as much help as possible. Then, later I think arnd the 6th (because this post was either deleted or edited the 9th, I can only see the edited post now) her father updated her beliefs and "about me" advising he would be administrating her page til her safe return, no messages would be replied to, later edited also to no more friend request would be accepted. This makes me think she always had the page,I went back to 2011 and she never once posted a thing, she was not w active user of FB, IG was her thing, but friends and fam. always tagged her in photos. I guess I am trying to understand how she was being tagged for years, but they stated they just started that facebook? I definitely think it is great to have this type of access you could def. ween some weirdos out. But, it still brings me back to why she ever had a facebook page created either "for" her years ago in the frist place, shes not a child, and I again am not suspicious of her father at all , but maybe someone told him the information to log in, or hey maybe he did know, but it is weird. On top of that, I have been following this story from the start, doing anything I can to share nationwide, there are post I know I saw that are no longer there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member