MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sat here and revised the map this morning while I drank 3 or 4 cups of coffee. Since I've been inquiring the last week about if and when ground searches had been conducted, and haven't liked the answers, I decided to highlight some areas on the map that may warrant scrutiny if and when a search is ever conducted for this girl. The highlighted areas where chosen for specific reasons, the biggest reason being that it is fairly close to her home, but also because it is accessible by vehicle. The area adjoining her apartment complex was not highlighted because I am forced to assume that it has been searched well by the police. I'll leave it at that.

Since this is a highly populated and busy area, I seriously doubt it is very easy to dispose of a corpse without being seen. But seeing how the person responsible had almost 12 hours of darkness in order to hide the crime, that had a major role in selecting the areas shown. There are many areas that are wooded or fairly wooded, but if they are lined with homes and streetlights, it's doubtful that our perp would attempt anything where he could be easily seen. Most of the areas highlighted are closed off to view on at least one or two sides, unlit or sparsely lit, and are accessible by a regular vehicle. The area shown around Heritage park is highlighted for that very reason, vehicle access. Some areas are wooded with water, but are land-locked on 4 sides.......not a good dumping spot.

The good news is, most of the locations noted are fairly small and should be easy to search quickly. For example, many of them are under 5 acres total, and two or three people could scour them within an hour or less.

What's not shown are culverts, low lying bridges, and deep ditches along the roadways. Feel free to forward this to her family and friends, since there is supposed to be a warming trend coming up in the next couple of days. It's my understanding that after Christmas, the temps are supposed to climb way up above normal in this area and stay there for at least a week or so. It might be a good time to put on your rubber boots and go get some exercise.

Revised map here: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/e...ll=42.470963641813455,-83.40548684738746&z=15

Has the area her friend lives been searched since this was her destination that evening.

Steelman - I think you have the location of MetLife wrong. It's off of Telegraph, not the Lodge.

I'm in northwest Ohio. Less than two hours from Farmington Hills. It's supposed to warm up to 35* today and up to 50 by Monday. Things may thaw and warm enough for some searches. Hopefully?

Once can access Heritage Park through the parking lots of the businesses on Grand River.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Do you know if her friends and family were able to get out and search the surrounding areas for her prior to the bad weather hitting ? I know from the first of December up until about a week ago the conditions to get out and walk around in the weeds and the bushes were pretty favorable. I haven't heard anything about search parties since this thing started, and I've followed it along almost since day one. There may have been a bunch of people that got together and went out walking and driving around in the immediate area, but if there was, I didn't hear anything about it.

I read an article yesterday that said they searched the apartment facility in depth and the surrounding woods immediately following Danielle's disappearance. I'll see if I can locate the article again.

I'm kinda new here, so please forgive my ignorance. Why is there 12 agencies, including the Secret Service, involved with this? At this point it seems there is only circumstantial evidence of foul play. And the Secret Service??? I thought they dealt with currency and presidential stuff...

I believe the green box immediately West of her complex has been searched.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

That's awesome! I don't ever not feel safe..it's more of being absolutely 100% aware..not being on my phone while walking through parking lots or just hanging out in my car alone, texting, doors unlocked..IMO it isn't smart.
Then again, I've had 2 friends murdered and another kidnapped and murdered..when violent crimes hit close to home...well, I changed my tune a bit since I was younger I suppose.
In our martial arts class we also have women's self defense classes..it's mind blowing to learn about what makes one vulnerable/an ideal victim for a violent crime.
JMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Geez what the odds of that many violent crimes happening in one circle of friends...do you live in the heart of a city?

Geez what the odds of that many violent crimes happening in one circle of friends...do you live in the heart of a city?
Nope..never been in trouble in my life😉 I hung with a great crowd. No drugs, no violence. It sucked..it is what it is.
Definitely has made a lot of us here more careful.
Merry Christmas

Crime has gotten VERY bad here. IMO, the opiod/heroin epidemic has really jacked crime up! Thefts & breakins are terrible. I live in a relatively small,"safe" town and it isn't unusual to hear of 2 or more overdoses each day on the scanner.

Drug epidemic here, too.

Why is everyone on drugs? I swear it's totally out of control! I've heard people say DARE didn't work during the Regan era. It sure as heck did for me! The big thing to try when I was in high school was acid, I wasn't into drugs of any sort, ever. I don't even like how I feel when I've been on Vicodin or Morphine after surgery ... and people want to feel that way all the time? Drugs are absolutely disgusting and they leave lives in shambles.

Drug epidemic here, too.

Why is everyone on drugs? I swear it's totally out of control! I've heard people say DARE didn't work during the Regan era. It sure as heck did for me! The big thing to try when I was in high school was acid, I wasn't into drugs of any sort, ever. I don't even like how I feel when I've been on Vicodin or Morphine after surgery ... and people want to feel that way all the time? Drugs are absolutely disgusting and they leave lives in shambles.
Same here girl, same here.
Why is everyone on drugs?? THAT my friend, needs a thread all its own😉

I just finished reviewing the end of the last thread, doesn't appear that there was any big news made today.

I still maintain they aren't going to be able to find this young lady until they organize search parties and start looking under things and inside of things. Posting her picture on social media is all well and good, but it isn't going to help much since apparently nobody has a clue where she is. I guess we can all look forward to springtime when the ice thaws and the snow melts. LE waited too long to get a search organized, and now that the weather has taken a turn for the worse, it really isn't practical to get out and do it. A foot of snow on the ground can hide all kinds of things, not to mention snow drifts......etc...... Maybe they will get a break and have 2 or 3 weeks of warmer weather to where wooded areas and parks can be searched well.

Hopefully she will be found alive. If not, it might be April before she is found. I remember when Teleka Patrick went missing in Kalamazoo in December 2013. She drowned in a lake and was found in April 2014. Chelsea Bruck went missing near Monroe in October 2014. She was found on a deserted piece of land in April 2015.

Hopefully she will be found alive. If not, it might be April before she is found. I remember when Teleka Patrick went missing in Kalamazoo in December 2013. She drowned in a lake and was found in April 2014. Chelsea Bruck went missing near Monroe in October 2014. She was found on a deserted piece of land in April 2015.
Ugh..Teleka Patrick..such a devastating situation.
Chelsea's, had so many of us scared to death.
Sierah Joughin, roughly 20 miles from where I live..she and her mother & brother were a part of our martial arts family😔❤
I am getting ready to check on a young girl who was reported missing earlier this week.. (Monday i think )
She..is from Blissfield.
When will this stop?!

If she was cooking dinner or having dinner with a guy?

Then where is her ex in all of this.

Also. If LE tries to deter you from having your own private search party, Then it may be due to their beliefs that the (un mentioned) poi is probably known to the family; And will likely try to join the private search in order to mess up the investigation. Idk.
I think that the friend that she was having dinner with was female.

Drug epidemic here, too.

Opioids make me :puke: While not a true drug allergy, I always say that I'm allergic to Codeine (or whatever other opioid might be prescribed) because I don't want to get a stomach ache and :puke: When I've had surgery, I'm given a red drug alert bracelet so attending personnel don't inadvertently give me something that makes me :puke: before, during, or after. :notgood:

Opioids make me :puke: While not a true drug allergy, I always say that I'm allergic to Codeine (or whatever other opioid might be prescribed) because I don't want to get a stomach ache and :puke: When I've had surgery, I'm given a red drug alert bracelet so attending personnel don't inadvertently give me something that makes me :puke: before, during, or after. :notgood:

Me too!

What if the man who approached AtomicAngela was really looking for Danielle? But why? Did someone send him? Who in Danielle's life would do this?

Theory 1: A new boyfriend with something big to hide? Danielle becomes pregnant and shares the good news with the new boyfriend who is secretly married......

Theory 2: Danielle had incriminating information about someone in her personal life and they wanted to silence her.

Theory 3: Danielle's job title at work was as a consultant, but was really working to protect the company by uncovering fraud. She was onto something big...and was found out.

Theory 4: Human trafficking.

Theory 5: Danielle was at the wrong place at the wrong time and met with a random act of foul play.

While I believe #5 is the most likely, all are possible. I believe a 6th one is just as likely: She was stalked or watched and the abductor planned it. That is someone who she knew or, at least, they knew of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChillThrills