MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was considering rush hour traffic. I work right near her building and it takes me at least 15 mins to drive to Berkeley during normal traffic and I don't drive below the speed limit normally. Also, if you google map the office address to Berkeley you get a 15 minute route. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More importantly here, is that it is without a doubt off the beaten path from home, dinner, or work?

I scaled the map for distance. The center of Berkley is 5 miles from her work, 13.5 miles from her apartments..............using 10 mile road as the path of travel.

Oh no. I haven't been able to stop thinking about Danielle since I first heard of her disappearance. This doesn't seem like it's going to be a happy outcome.

Nice, well-kept neighborhood it appears, I'm praying SO hard but Dani is obviously not there presently. I wonder if her friends or family are familiar with the person that lives here?

The home could be rented so knowing the owner doesn't really help for sure.

Google Search "Berkley Ice Arena" and you should see "Robina Ave." as a street right there. Looks like either first house or second house from the Ice Arena on Robina is the location in question. (At least from what I've gathered...) I've found an address or two that works, but I'm not sure if that's something that can be posted or not. Should be easy enough to find on your own.

I'll bet this has something to do with phone pings, text messages, or phone calls coming from or going to that residence. Enough time has elapsed that they should've been able to obtain the phone records for her phone, even though it was a burner or pay-as-you-go phone. Factor in the amount of time it takes to show probable cause and get a warrant signed.

Of course it could also hinge around something as innocuous as a fingerprint.

I revised the map to show the location of Berkley, basically the center of town. It looks like the blocks are laid out in one mile square grids, so counting distance from her work and home is fairly easy, just count the squares. I don't know exactly where this search was conducted, so for now we'll have to work off of the center of town. I will revise the map if further info. becomes available.

Map here: Search location shows up as item #4 on the menu.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FcxtCIpiqWLhJB3e-0oIN__jbBU&usp=sharing

If anybody has the address to the skating rink or the location of the house the warrant was conducted, post it.

Wonder if current and past residents listed ring a bell with anyone?
Verified insider do you recognize anyone?

Google Search "Berkley Ice Arena" and you should see "Robina Ave." as a street right there. Looks like either first house or second house from the Ice Arena on Robina is the location in question. (At least from what I've gathered...) I've found an address or two that works, but I'm not sure if that's something that can be posted or not. Should be easy enough to find on your own.

Perfect---thank you

The house in question is reportedly on Oxford, not Robina. Berkley page has all the details and an address.

More importantly here, is that it is without a doubt off the beaten path from home, dinner, or work?

Since her vehicle wasn't found in that area, let's guess she didn't drive there so she would've had to have been taken there...If she is or was even there. I can't get on board with the theory that she drove there and someone drove her car home. That is beyond risky in so many ways... getting pulled over, being spotted pulling in, having to have someone following to pick them up from the apartment, etc. Unless they "made" her drive her car home before or after whatever happened. But I guess anything is still a possible theory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See, I keep seeing it stated that it's a house on Oxford. With Google photos of the house pictured above. Hmmm.

ETA: I see others here beat me to it.

Berkley page is rept. that news chan 7 and WJR are there now. Oh no...this is not looking good.

Berkley Ice Arena and Rec:
2300 Robina Ave, Berkley, MI 48072

Looking through various FB threads on Berkley Sites, the most likely address of the home is:
2910 Oxford, Berkley, MI 48072

If anybody has the address to the skating rink or the location of the house the warrant was conducted, post it.

In regards to being "made" to drive someplace under duress ... for some reason I have always held out on this being a possibility. Something about the way family/LE was looking for witnesses to Danielle's demeanor during the drive home and focusing so much on the way home. I posted a few theories some pages back but didn't get any feedback at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay