MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am unfamiliar with the names on the list of current/previous owners, but you had better believe I am scouring the internet for more information on these people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And no sign of her, huh ?..........................marvelous.

This is the second time they've visited this location, right ?

Does anyone know if the names publicly listed as owner/past owners have come up in any posts relating to DS?

This looks like your standard neighborhood with houses not very far apart and well kept. Doesn't "look" like a place that is sketchy or neighbors wouldn't be aware of comings and going. The house itself is very nice. I wonder if a neighbor or something may have tipped LE to this location.

The mod at the Berkly page just took down all info about address as some people were complaining it shouldn't be on there. I find that ludicrous. Do they think 10 LE vehicles and a forensic team are there for something good?

Home appears kept. Noted sidewalk has been shoveled. Def. not abandoned from my observation.

well. its on MSM now so I would think it is okay to sleuth everything about it

Since her vehicle wasn't found in that area, let's guess she didn't drive there so she would've had to have been taken there...If she is or was even there. I can't get on board with the theory that she drove there and someone drove her car home. That is beyond risky in so many ways... getting pulled over, being spotted pulling in, having to have someone following to pick them up from the apartment, etc. Unless they "made" her drive her car home before or after whatever happened. But I guess anything is still a possible theory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There were basically two prevailing theories way back in the beginning.

A) She got out of her car and went to someone's apartment.
B) She got out of her car and got into someone else's car

With that premise in mind, A seems to be the most likely. Also, the home being searched may not really have much to do with anything other than being where this person lived who was being texted or called. I'll betcha almost anything this is an electronic bread crumb trail they are following.

Could someone tell me what the connection is between her disappearance and the house in Berkley? I'd appreciate it.

There is a RSO about a block and half away. He is awfully close to Middle School :(

Could someone tell me what the connection is between her disappearance and the house in Berkley? I'd appreciate it.

Nobody knows..................yet. The police conducted a search warrant there connected to this case last night.

2nd search there. That's about all we do know and it has been stated in MSM it is connected to this case.

Another new post in the FDS FB page requesting people NOT organize search parties, and instead continue to share on SM and every type of print media that they can.

Local media reports indicate that the search taking place at the Berkley home is related to Danielle's disappearance. Many articles linked above. Check my posts as I've contributed several.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en