MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the thing about searching parks from any credible source (DS insider, family, or law enforcement)? Or is it just some random person with a hunch? If its a legit turn in the case that is exciting, but if it someone going off some weird psychic thing or something, then I would advise to be careful playing it off on this forum as an actual "thing" without the disclaimer that its not credible. If I'm missing something though and this parks thing came from somewhere credible, then by all means that is interesting.

I came across it from a comment on the FDS page made by another person followin, so it is not credible. I just joined websleuths today and wasn't aware how to post it correctly and the post got deleted. Just found it interesting and wanted to share but now I know that was against the rules. Sorry!

Assuming DS is the one who locked her own car (and I believe that to be the case), I think an argument could be made that implies that just maybe she made it inside the building, but maybe went into someone else's apartment for a "quick sec" to borrow something, carry something in for them, anything. Having lived in an apartment that wouldnt strike me as weird at all.
I don't know about you, but when I lock my car I've usually already started walking away from my car. I'm not in physical contact with my car when I lock it. I've made enough strides that i'm "out in the open" enough that an abduction would look really eye catching and bizarre. Once I'm out in the open, in a place like that, the best place for a predator to have the privacy to make a move would be inside an apartment unit that DS went into willingly. At that point, all bets are off and ANYTHING could happen.
While the stalk and snatch from her parking spot is plausible, I think this theory holds some water too. If we believe that she DID make it out of her car, and DID NOT succeed in making it inside her front door, thats a short window. Where would anyone go, purposefully, before going in their apartment. Not the bathroom. Maybe the mailbox, or maybe an errand in another apartment in the building.

Its not I'm-plausible at all that FG knew someone in that apartment complex. Having an insider at her place of work AND her apartment complex seems like an extremely solid support system for a plan--and its not that far fetched. Its feasible that the opportunity/convenience presented by that FG having a friend in her building, could have fed into DS being chosen. This also supports FG house being searched, but no arrest. Maybe the real person of interest went to his house to "chill" either that night, the next day, whatever. Now LE has a tie between a suspect from apartment complex and security guard from her work which is REALLY, REALLY weird.
Its possible that I'm making a stretch here, but I feel this supports the clean, quiet nature of the disappearance, and the major house search without as much visible heat on FG as you would think. Even if FG were completely innocent (just for the sake of argument), I would tear apart his house too if a person were a suspect, and corresponded with him and/or visited him after the crime. That would be a smoking gun, but not even close to enough to make an arrest.

Once it was determined that Danielle did not have her purse, wallet, other personal items and that she didn't show up at her friend's for a scheduled visit, didn't show up to work her morning shift at MetLife, it became apparent that Danielle was really missing, and probably not by choice. Frankly, I'm baffled by the fact that no one from MetLife became concerned when Danielle failed to show up to work on Saturday morning. :waitasec: Falling asleep and possibly missing the dinner engagement is one thing, but not being at work on Saturday morning should have set off alarm bells long before the friend went to IG and found DS's vehicle on Saturday evening.

Do we know who she was supposed to be training though? New employee(s)? Old employee(s)? Employee(s) that would be in her department or people from a different department she was training on something she was qualified to do that someone in their department wasn't? It may have been strange that she didn't show up but maybe the employees didn't know her well enough to know exactly how weird it was.

I'm in a position at work where I do trainings and can safely say that I am not a person who doesn't miss out on stuff I'm schedule to do, much like DS has been described. If I didn't show up for a Saturday training, 99% of the staff wouldn't know how to get ahold of me or any of my family because many of the people are new employees or employees who don't have access to emergency files. They could call my boss but even at that point, my boss lives far from where I live. Would she drive by on a Saturday? Probably not. Maybe at that point she would call me and my phone would go to voice mail. Now she's angry but again, it's Saturday so she'll leave a message about how she doesn't know what happened but she'll talk to me on Monday.

Just my thoughts, I don't know.

I don't think that no-showing for a dinner, or a single day of work, etc, is out of the ordinary enough to warrant a police call quite yet. I think it warrants ah "Seriously man, you flaked out today!" Buts the friend not calling police on night #1 isn't weird to me. Theres too many possibilities still in play (Nap, spaced out and completely forgot about the plans, etc etc). Honestly, I might be the weird one here, but I found it weird how QUICKLY the police were called in this case. I think if I no-showed a dinner/hangout, the friend would shoot a a couple texts and probably be annoyed, and then just shrug it off. If I no showed at a work function, I would probably get an email and call wondering whats going on. Maybe after several days things would start to seem weird and maybe we'd get to that point where the police are involved.

The whole work thing actually happened where I work. Employee didn't show to work, didn't call. Based on employee being very dependable and related to 1 of the owners and 2 employees flags did go up right away.

Several tried throughout morning to reach employee and got voice mail. Lots of talk amoung all of us about how weird it was. Finally about 2pm in the afternoon we decided that I had to call employees mom. All we had was employees own cell number and his home number(still lived with parents) on file. However due to the fact he was related to several of us we had his moms cell number on our personal phones.

Had we immediately phoned his mom, the end result would have been the same. To this day I struggle with it, however considering all that is involved in story there was nothing I or anyone at work could have done to change what happened.

Well sure, if it's an emergency....not showing for a work session on a Saturday isn't an emergency. Heart attack, injury etc is what that is for and it's in her hr file, not with the employees most likely that were there on Saturday morning. Those would be locked up tight

No. As I said, my workplace would call the emergency contact if someone did not show for work. Call us over protective in our office but if our colleagues don't show up...there's a damn good reason for it. Actually, we do class that as an emergency. How would we feel if we sat at work all day then got home and found out our colleague was dead in a ditch somewhere after a car accident or other scenario.

Willing to help and exposing your personal life, friends etc is completely different. I'd lock it up in a nanosecond all the while giving fingerprints, DNA, lie detector or whatever they wanted.

I did just say in the exact same post you quoted that I'd be happy I don't have anything to hide. So no. I said helping and exposing my life. I mentioned both.

No. As I said, my workplace would call the emergency if someone did not show for work. Call us over protective in our office but if our colleagues don't show up...there's a damn good reason for it. Actually, we do class that as an emergency. How would we feel if we sat at work all day then got home and found out our colleague was dead in a ditch somewhere after a car accident or other scenarios.

[FONT=&quot]That's where I was going with my comment. If I didn't show up for work and it was a weekday where my coworkers and/or bosses were here and they know me and know it's unlikely I'd miss work, they would call.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]However, if it was a Saturday training with new employees or employees that didn't know me well, they wouldn't know what to do or who to call. They wouldn't have access to the office as I have the keys so they best they could do is call my boss -- who may or may not answer the phone on a Saturday -- and have her call me. She doesn't have my emergency contact info at home.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Like I said, I don't know who she was supposed to be training. None of the coworkers who I've seen posting things on Facebook mentioned anything about being there on Saturday and waiting for her which leads me to believe she was not training her close coworker friends that would know anything was wrong.
[/FONT]

As far as FG lawyering up and not cooperating, I think there is sometimes a grey area between "guilty" and "nothing to hide".
-What if his friend is a person of interest, theres a reason not to talk.
-If FG had an affair while his wife was battling cancer, thats one HELL of a reason not to want to talk to anyone or go on record, while at the same time does not make him guilty.
-FG could be involved in other shady but unrelated stuff
All I'm saying is that innocent or guilty, I'm not sure you can always hold it against someone for not talking to police. For example I have an attorney in my family, and I know just from chatting with them that if I were ever accused, implicated, questioned, relating ANY type of crime, the prudent thing to do is lawyer up, and not say a word. I totally understand the "If I were innocent, I'd allow every aspect of my life to be an open book", But I also understand the argument of "I'm innocent, my name is being dragged through the mud right now, and I don't owe you guys any help".
Lawyering up and maximizing the rights afforded to him as an american shouldn't implicate him in my mind. A lot of other stuff can, and does (Personally I think he did it), but I think lawyering up and shutting is just an intelligent strategic decision regardless of cult/innocence.

Lawyering up and maximizing the rights afforded to him as an American shouldn't implicate him in my mind. A lot of other stuff can, and does (Personally I think he did it) . . ..
I hope they arrest him for something soon, even if it's something unrelated to this case. He wouldn't be the first POI to commit additional crimes after being ID'd. They may be watching him, but suspects who were being watched have given the police the slip before. Much better to have him off the streets. Can we assume the warrants have included a warrant for his DNA? I can't help but wonder whether he will be linked to other cases through his DNA.

Been reading about Tricia McCauley's case ...

Missing 2 days - Christmas, didn't show up for dinner with a friend
Car found
Surveillance cams
Body found
Suspect arrested

It's amazing ... and sad ... how some cases are BOOM, while others languish. :(

<modsnip>

One time in the TV show Dexter, it was revealed that Dexter was some kind of top medical school student/candidate or something, with an IQ off the charts, and for some reason traded traded it in to be a "lab geek" working in "Blood Spatter". Sorry if thats too off topic, and this is going to sound pretty judgy, but why the hell is FG working as security guard at an office building? College educated, decent looking, married to a high achiever, other relatively high achievers in his family, whats up with that? Is a criminal record holding him back? Did he specifically want to work a job that perhaps gives him a ton of freedom of movement (many security guards at work, their employer doesnt know where the hell they are at half time time...an entire side of the met life building, the back, doesnt have cameras". Is that weird?

<modsnip>
One time in the TV show Dexter, it was revealed that Dexter was some kind of top medical school student/candidate or something, with an IQ off the charts, and for some reason traded traded it in to be a "lab geek" working in "Blood Spatter". Sorry if thats too off topic, and this is going to sound pretty judgy, but why the hell is FG working as security guard at an office building? College educated, decent looking, married to a high achiever, other relatively high achievers in his family, whats up with that? Is a criminal record holding him back? Did he specifically want to work a job that perhaps gives him a ton of freedom of movement (many security guards at work, their employer doesnt know where the hell they are at half time time...an entire side of the met life building, the back, doesnt have cameras". Is that weird?

He likely makes more than $10 an hr., a criminal record would prevent him working in security. My guess is he had an interest in Law Enforcement but didn't make the cut. He may have been physically able to make it, but didn't pass Psych Evals??? Just a thought. The LE hiring process is cutthroat.

Lyon Twp is paid-on-call fire department, but they do employ EMT's, as well. I live in the area and have several friends in common with this guy's family, however, I don't believe he worked as firefighter for Lyon Twp, but that his family may. My husband is firefighter and I wear his department t-shirt on occasion (not sure if the guy was in actual gear or not, since I did not see the picture). In regards, to local full-time fire departments require paramedic certification that is not correct. There are several that do require it, but many that only require EMT certification and a few that do not require anything beyond FF1 & FF2.

Can someone enlighten me on exactly how it is they plan to find this young lady ?

No searches planned, no searches ongoing, family and friends instructed to sit at home on their butts and send out flyers and information via social media.

Is that it ?

Does anybody honestly believe that Danielle is hanging out at the local mall or cruising up and down the freeway waiting to be recognized ?

Did the family buy into the concept of sex trafficking hook line, and sinker ? Is that what they were told this was most likely about ? In this case, even that theory is beyond ridiculous and hardly worthy of mention.

The family is being told to stand down, her friends, the public, her co-workers.........just stay at home on your computers and keep her face out there.

Every day that passes, and with no word of her whereabouts coming to light, it makes me wonder just how long they plan on dragging this thing out.

Is LE secretly searching fields and wooded patches along with streams and ponds , OR...............are they waiting for that call from Muskogee, Oklahoma by a retired school teacher that just happened to see Dani buying some news shoes and jeans to match her blue Eddie Bauer jacket while shopping at the local Gap ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member