MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE knows the reason she is missing; this was reported early on. I wouldn't be surprised if she took off on her own volition.
I think what LE said was, "The reason she is missing is not the issue." I do not take that to mean that they knew why she was missing; I take it to mean that they were concerned for her safety regardless of why she was missing.

bbm

Thank you for your post. I would also like to hear thoughts on how & why all these diverse LE agencies became involved so quickly. I cannot think of another missing person case that had this type of response from the beginning.
Maybe because there is something more going on here. Maybe they know the Why she is missing but they don't know where she could be or if she is ok.
With all these agencies being involved could something be going on at work that she had knowledge of or found out ? Something more is happening here.
Jmo

I think what LE said was, "The reason she is missing is not the issue." I do not take that to mean that they knew why she was missing; I take it to mean that they were concerned for her safety regardless of why she was missing.

I originally took "the reason why she's missing is not the issue," comment to mean that she might have done something illegal and they were trying to signal that she wasn't in trouble and should still come forward, but now I'm wondering if what they were saying isn't the issue is that they are saying, "we KNOW the reason why, that's not what we're trying to figure out, but we need to find her." I would think if it was an abduction and they knew it and had a ransom note, they would be trying to send signals to the captor, though. I haven't noticed anything obvious in the press conferences. So, maybe they know why she's missing, and how she's missing -- it's not a mystery, only her actual whereabouts are a mystery. Of course, they could just be saying, politely, "We don't need armchair sleuths' theories about why she's missing, we are only interested in hearing about actual sightings. Don't clog up our tip line with theories."

Someone posted the link to this page earlier and I got reading the comments on it....I admit some of it is over my head but the comments about the ss and stuff has my mind spinning...and I can't figure out if shes talking about MetLife or what.
http://www.newser.com/story/comments/235416/metlife-employee-disappears-without-a-trace.html

Thank you for this post. I read the article and the comments, then I googled "snoopy" images. Not to be mean, but I can see why this may be a nickname for the security guard. From what I gather from the readings is that some people have a hunch that "Snoopy" was upset about being fired. Maybe this person was reported for unwanted workplace behavior, fired, and was then looking for payback?

I do appreciate your insight but I doubt this zip tie stuff. You probably know more about zip ties than a security guard at a professional building. Are they even allowed to detain someone? Isn't their job just to help employees who forgot their ID?

Appreciate the confidence in my zip-tie super-powers. Surprised we got so deep into zip-ties. If zip-ties were involved in this situation, I have no idea. I doubt they were used to get/keep anyone into/in the trunk of a car and transported across town.

I was spit-balling a scenario on how one might involuntarily abduct someone on one side of town and transport that person quietly and without chance of escape during the rush-hour drive to the other side of town. I would think someone with a background in security, paramedics/EMT and firefighter training would find immobilizing and then moving an immobilized person around more congruent with their professional training than, say, a tax accountant would.

Thank you for this post. I read the article and the comments, then I googled "snoopy" images. Not to be mean, but I can see why this may be a nickname for the security guard. From what I gather from the readings is that some people have a hunch that "Snoopy" was upset about being fired. Maybe this person was reported for unwanted workplace behavior, fired, and was then looking for payback?

The character Snoopy from Peanuts was, for many years, used in MetLife advertising. Recently the company announced that they were not going to do that anymore. Some people jokingly referred to the decision as "firing Snoopy." It's not been claimed that "Snoopy" is a nickname for anyone.

Has any member from WS physically driven the parking lot at MetLife and reported if there are or are not parking lot cameras?

I would like to point out that the POI may have just wanted sex and the unthinkable happened. Years ago, I went into the hospital with a female problem and surgery. I found out later that my husband had been having sex with a woman while I was there in the hospital. He even had the audacity to call me at the hospital and tell me there was something wrong with his penis! He contracted something from the other woman, So disgusting! I wanted to point out that the POI wife was sick and we do not know how long he had gone without sex. Maybe he just coaxed Dani into his car and kidnapped her to have sex, and killed her?? Also, just want you to know that I divorced my husband within a month of getting home from the hospital, lol.

I do waiver between this...a crime of passion ....and my other theory, which I just can't discount :

The reason she is missing is not the issue. Her safety is the concern

And 12 departments were called in, including heavy hitters such as DEA and the parole dept.

The reason? Some kind of informer. Her safety? She was found out.

I had a thought regarding the discussion on the previous thread about whether or not FG even lived in the house or was actually the POI or if we're all jumping to conclusions. If that was me and I was clearly, directly connected to the legal owner of the home and had once lived in the home but I didn't live there anymore, you better believe I would be screaming that from the rooftops. Even if LE told me not to, I'd encourage everyone close to me to shout from the rooftops that I didn't live there, hadn't lived there since _____, that other people lived there, that I didn't have access to the home... SOMETHING to disconnect me from it. Because if by chance FG isn't the POI and no longer lived in the home and is completely innocent, this attention will be stuck with him for a long, long time to come. Even not being officially named, we all know his name. His name was being blasted on SM (albeit swiftly deleted). You KNOW he's being talked about. If I was being falsely accused of even being associated with a home in question, I'd want that to be known.

Occam's razor dictates that "Among competing hypotheses, the one with the fewest assumptions should be selected."

<snipping by me>
Here is my theory at this point and my reasoning:

DS left for work, and the security guard or somebody else associated with that building saw her leaving, and followed her home.

The Perp pulled up just as DS had parked and locked her Jeep door and before she headed into the building.

The Perp opened his passenger door, pointed a gun at DS and said "get in or I will shoot, do not scream"

DS got in the vehicle with the Perp.

I dont believe she drove the Perp in the Jeep.

I believe the Perp took her to the Berkley house because LE must have evidence that would allow search and seizure of property at that location.

I believe she was in his car because they took his car, and because it fits the simple explanation of events.
I like what you're saying, but want to inject a less violent way the person got her into his car. I think they spoke in the parking lot at work and then he followed her home. I think cameras picked them up at the MetLife parking lot, then caught (on camera) both of their vehicles leaving around the same time. I think that's why his home and car were searched,

Since it's likely they knew each other from work, and he was in a position of authority, and she was very sweet and trusting, I think he took advantage of all that and lured her into his car with some knowledge he had about her.

Based on what we know about Dannielle on a superficial sleuthing level, I think the two simplest possibilities include:

1) He surprised her, saying he forgot to tell her 'one other thing' about something. Possibly his sick wife. Maybe he mentioned blood donations or something he knew she wouldn't blow off. Or
2) she willingly invited him to follow her home to make a quick buy in her own parking lot, away from work.

Whatever the lure, I think she voluntarily stepped into the car but everything went sideways immediately following. I wouldn't be surprised if a gun was involved at that point.

I like what you're saying, but want to inject a less violent way the person got her into his car. I think they spoke in the parking lot at work and then he followed her home. I think cameras picked them up at the MetLife parking lot, then caught (on camera) both of their vehicles leaving around the same time. I think that's why his home and car were searched,

Since it's likely they knew each other from work, and he was in a position of authority, and she was very sweet and trusting, I think he took advantage of all that and lured her into his car with some knowledge he had about her.

Based on what we know about Dannielle on a superficial sleuthing level, I think the two simplest possibilities include:

1) He surprised her, saying he forgot to tell her 'one other thing' about something. Possibly his sick wife. Maybe he mentioned blood donations or something he knew she wouldn't blow off. Or
2) she willingly invited him to follow her home to make a quick buy in her own parking lot, away from work.

Whatever the lure, I think she voluntarily stepped into the car but everything went sideways immediately following. I wouldn't be surprised if a gun was involved at that point.
Sums up the way I feel too.

I don't think Snoopy is behind this. He is a fictional character. But yes, he was fired:
http://money.cnn.com/2016/10/20/investing/metlife-snoopy-peanuts-blimp/

ETA - we seem to be at a standstill in the case.... perhaps even though LE has DNA, the person they are looking at may have said everything was consensual and that she was even in the bed that's being tested... So now without Danielle, the case stalls...

I do waiver between this...a crime of passion ....and my other theory, which I just can't discount :

And 12 departments were called in, including heavy hitters such as DEA and the parole dept.

I think the reason she is missing is not the issue because they know who she was last with. They know the reason she is missing is that she was taken, and they know she didn't just wander into the woods. I think that's all it means. They obviously know a lot more than we do about that.

What happened next is indeed the big question mark. If I recall correctly, they immediately thought Dani was out of the state. They searched someone's car and house, and removed a mattress. How does all of that tie in together?

The article: https://www.google.com/amp/www.mlive.com/articles/19779744/police_searching_for_uncharact.amp

How can/why would anyone say that the reason someone is missing is not the issue? The reason why is everything! IMO. It goes without saying that a missing persons' safety is the issue. Why state the obvious?

I understood the snoopy part it was the other comments about ss, DOJ, counterfeiting, heist, etc...

I can't imagine why she wouldn't contact her family or LE though... If I were an informant and "found out," LE is who I'd be in contact with.

I think the reason she is missing is not the issue because they know who she was last with. They know the reason she is missing is that she was taken, and they know she didn't just wander into the woods. I think that's all it means. They obviously know a lot more than we do about that.

What happened next is indeed the big question mark. If I recall correctly, they immediately thought Dani was out of the state. They searched someone's car and house, and removed a mattress. How does all of that tie in together?

Personally, I think she may have intentionally or unintentionally been involved with or known of some type of nefarious activity. She either a) left of her own accord with someone and met with foul play or b) succumbed to the pressure of what she was involved with and took off. She could be alive or have taken her own life. These are the two theories I go back and forth between the most.

I can't imagine why she wouldn't contact her family or LE though... If I were an informant and "found out," LE is who I'd be in contact with.

Well, because the person who found out has made her indisposed. I'm not saying she put herself into witness protection program.

The character Snoopy from Peanuts was, for many years, used in MetLife advertising. Recently the company announced that they were not going to do that anymore. Some people jokingly referred to the decision as "firing Snoopy." It's not been claimed that "Snoopy" is a nickname for anyone.

I sure appreciate your info. I obviously read things out of context. I tried to delete my post actually but couldn't. Thanks again for helping me understand the connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214