MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone send me a PM about the POI. I was reluctant to go down that road, but his innocence isn't looking too likely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What kind of relationship existed between DS and SG? I think her family had already been provided a significant amount of information when they claimed "She was always helpful and we're afraid that part of her personality landed her where she is today". Could the SG have had something dramatic unfolding in his life that caused him to need some help from someone? Hmm. I still refuse to rule out an affair. (Take Cover, Sherlock)

What kind of relationship existed between DS and SG? I think her family had already been provided a significant amount of information when they claimed "She was always helpful and we're afraid that part of her personality landed her where she is today". Could the SG have had something dramatic unfolding in his life that caused him to need some help from someone? Hmm. I still refuse to rule out an affair. (Take Cover, Sherlock)

If its the guy that is being discussed then yes, he did have something in his that caused him to need help. Potentially anyway.

If FG isn't the guy then where is he out there saying he's innocent?! Why was he hiding. Argh....!! Patience is limited.

What if he had some out of town inner city friend or family member staying with him while his wife was in the hospital?

Most important facts from the new article:

-confirmed that DNA tests are being run on the mattress (what is taking so long?!)

-they believe DS and the security guard (edited: originally said FG but I need to be careful about connecting those since he's still not a POI. Sorry!) know each other, and then later said in the article they straight up were "acquainted"

-authorities DO NOT believe she drove her Jeep back to IGA (this is major)

-testing is done on 3 vehicles, her Jeep being one

-the security guard worked at MetLife until October

-calls started going to her voicemail at 7pm

-she left work at 5pm but was NOT captured on camera leaving

-FG still not named as an official suspect by authorities though they have "evidence and information" that led them to his home

WOW. This changes a lot of what I was thinking, I have to digest all this new info.

Bolding above by me. Interesting there are three vehicles being tested. DS' obviously. We can probably correctly assume one of the other vehicles is owned by the POI. What is the third? A second vehicle owned by the POI or a family member? Rental car? Friend's car? Are they thinking there is another person involved? The article brought so many new facts and left so many new questions.

My thoughts are overwhelmingly with you, Holocene, and the rest of her family and friends.

Bolding above by me. Interesting there are three vehicles being tested. DS' obviously. We can probably correctly assume one of the other vehicles is owned by the POI. What is the third? A second vehicle owned by the POI or a family member? Rental car? Friend's car? Are they thinking there is another person involved? The article brought so many new facts and left so many new questions.

My thoughts are overwhelmingly with you, Holocene, and the rest of her family and friends.

Wife? Whoever drove them away from her apartment complex after driving her car there?... and the rest I cannot stomach to type.

Just had this thought of the SG waiting IN her car for her after work...in the backseat. I don't know if it's the same but I remember years ago when I lived in Detroit I wanted a Jeep but was cautioned against it because they're really easy to break into. If it was something he researched and could do swiftly, entering her car and hiding out in the back is way more inconspicuous than violently grabbing her and forcing her into the car. Especially if he knew there weren't cameras and knew the times of the day when the parking lot wasn't busy- he breaks in early and hides out, waiting. I'm just sick over this story today and everyday, it's all I think about :(

agreed! He specifically knew her well enough to know exactly where she parks her car everytime. doubt that was just a coincidence.

The parking lot should be busy around 4:30 and 5:00PM on a Friday.

When the Berkley house search first broke (pre MSM reporting) it was said vehicles were removed.

I understand that a POI has not been formally named by LE. However, they have confirmed that it was the SG's home that was searched. The same SG that worked at MetLife (bldg.) till October and knew DS. MSM also reported that his wife is ill. Has anyone here been able to link someone other than FG to this Oxford residence that meets these descriptions? I'm all for pursuing other leads, but can someone help me wipe the writing off the wall first?

Of course not, no. I agree with you. If it's someone else, I am opening it to being someone else.

But, I also don't want to give a POI the benefit of the doubt. I'm being a little guilty until proven innocent but... that's a whole lot of evidence their processing there.

Most important facts from the new article:

-confirmed that DNA tests are being run on the mattress (what is taking so long?!)

-they believe DS and the security guard (edited: originally said FG but I need to be careful about connecting those since he's still not a POI. Sorry!) know each other, and then later said in the article they straight up were "acquainted"

-authorities DO NOT believe she drove her Jeep back to IGA (this is major)

-testing is done on 3 vehicles, her Jeep being one

-the security guard worked at MetLife until October

-calls started going to her voicemail at 7pm

-she left work at 5pm but was NOT captured on camera leaving

-FG still not named as an official suspect by authorities though they have "evidence and information" that led them to his home

WOW. This changes a lot of what I was thinking, I have to digest all this new info.

BBM

Could DS had something to do with him no longer working there? Maybe filed a harassment complaint against him?

I understand that a POI has not been formally named by LE. However, they have confirmed that it was the SG's home that was searched. The same SG that worked at MetLife (bldg.) till October and knew DS. MSM also reported that his wife is ill. Has anyone here been able to link someone other than FG to this Oxford residence that meets these descriptions? I'm all for pursuing other leads, but can someone help be wipe the writing off the wall first?

:yeahthat:

I'm pretty set and stubborn but I'm open to being wrong.

I understand that a POI has not been formally named by LE. However, they have confirmed that it was the SG's home that was searched. The same SG that worked at MetLife (bldg.) till October and knew DS. MSM also reported that his wife is ill. Has anyone here been able to link someone other than FG to this Oxford residence that meets these descriptions? I'm all for pursuing other leads, but can someone help be wipe the writing off the wall first?

i forgot that they did report on a sick wife being at the hospital.

I hate to even ask this or bring it up but how would the POI know Danielle was getting off early?

Are we almost completely ruling out DS's friend friend as a suspect at this point? it seems everyone is only really talking about the SG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro