MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone please correct me, but IIRC, the JEEP is not a soft (canvas-top) but that a hard-shell SUV. Still could have accessed it, maybe through an auto-lock from some distance away. The last article said DS was seen leaving MetLife but there was no surveillance of her walking to her vehicle. I may be reading between the lines, but could it be that there was a passenger spotted in her vehicle exiting the parking lot or on surveillance elsewhere on her route?

Just had this thought of the SG waiting IN her car for her after work...in the backseat. I don't know if it's the same but I remember years ago when I lived in Detroit I wanted a Jeep but was cautioned against it because they're really easy to break into. If it was something he researched and could do swiftly, entering her car and hiding out in the back is way more inconspicuous than violently grabbing her and forcing her into the car. Especially if he knew there weren't cameras and knew the times of the day when the parking lot wasn't busy- he breaks in early and hides out, waiting. I'm just sick over this story today and everyday, it's all I think about :(

Are we almost completely ruling out DS's friend friend as a suspect at this point? it seems everyone is only really talking about the SG.

We cannot talk about anyone else, that's why. We cannot discuss anyone who is not in MSM.

I hate to even ask this or bring it up but how would the POI know Danielle was getting off early?

I believe he was waiting in her car, and got there early (maybe 2pm or so when the parking lot isn't busy; post-lunch, pre-end of workday). Maybe he wasn't expecting her early but knew he had to get in before everyone is leaving so he wouldn't be seen. Also, at least the jobs my husband and I have had, it's not unusual to leave a little early on Fridays.

"She was last spotted leaving work around 5 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 2, though police said they do not have surveillance video of her walking to her vehicle."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/0...-home-in-hunt-for-missing-michigan-woman.html

Important to note the language used here. It doesn't say that they don't have video of her leaving. It just states that there is no video of her walking to her car. It may very well be that they have the SG on video in the car with her, or following in another car; just not walking to her car.

It's still not out of the question that she left work and drove to the SG's house. I still lean towards some sort of "friendship" between the two of them.

Haven't ruled that out. But if so, they must be awful special for him to want to go down with them rather than cooperating. JMO

What if he had some out of town inner city friend or family member staying with him while his wife was in the hospital?

BBM

Could DS had something to do with him no longer working there? Maybe filed a harassment complaint against him?
I mentioned this way back at some point.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

It's 5:00PM Friday. Danielle allegedly went missing at this time exactly five weeks ago today. I'm feeling :( and :stormingmad: right now. My thoughts and prayers are with Danielle's family, friends, and all who know and love her. Their hearts must be heavy.

How did the kidnappers know she was leaving early?

And how did they know her parking spot at the apt complex?

Someone please correct me, but IIRC, the JEEP is not a soft (canvas-top) but that a hard-shell SUV. Still could have accessed it, maybe through an auto-lock from some distance away. The last article said DS was seen leaving MetLife but there was no surveillance of her walking to her vehicle. I may be reading between the lines, but could it be that there was a passenger spotted in her vehicle exiting the parking lot or on surveillance elsewhere on her route?

Yes, you are correct, it's a Renegade which is an SUV. Chrysler and Jeep brands are notorious for being easy to break into though, soft top or not.

I understand that a POI has not been formally named by LE. However, they have confirmed that it was the SG's home that was searched. The same SG that worked at MetLife (bldg.) till October and knew DS. MSM also reported that his wife is ill. Has anyone here been able to link someone other than FG to this Oxford residence that meets these descriptions? I'm all for pursuing other leads, but can someone help be wipe the writing off the wall first?
The hesitation for me is not knowing how they obtained the info previously that he was a security guard and the info about the homeowner. I.e., I'm wondering if an officer previously referenced (probably accidentally) searching a home of someone who was or is a security guard at metlife. Then, the media was able to obtain the address for said home and found the same info discussed here about homeowners, one being ill, etc. So the small doubt is that there may have been a renter and/or someone else staying in the home that is not listed as a homeowner or spouse of homeowner. There is no info to be found online that FG was or is a security guard, either. Info was found about being an EMT and possibly firefighter.

In terms of the article, it references her being seen leaving work around 5 but no video surveillance of her walking to her vehicle. Does this imply she was seen leaving her office/cubicle and exiting the building around 5 or her vehicle was seen exiting the parking lot around 5? And part of the evidence with the security guard- possibly seen in her vehicle? Or leaving at the same time?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

"She was last spotted leaving work around 5 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 2, though police said they do not have surveillance video of her walking to her vehicle."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/0...-home-in-hunt-for-missing-michigan-woman.html

Important to note the language used here. It doesn't say that they don't have video of her leaving. It just states that there is no video of her walking to her car. It may very well be that they have the SG on video in the car with her, or following in another car; just not walking to her car.

It's still not out of the question that she left work and drove to the SG's house. I still lean towards some sort of "friendship" between the two of them.

Maybe she never left the lot in her car. Maybe she was abducted before she got to her car and taken by another. Later POI could have put her purse in there and drove it back to her place.

Yes. But thank you, Gardener. As I need to read it over and over to actually take all the information in. It's hard to stomach if I'm honest!

I figured it had been, but I had stopped following here. Read back a couple pages and didn't see it. Thanks.

I just asked that same question on the last page. That seems to be very important as only so many people knew of Danielle's plans to leave early.

I don't know why but I said from the beginning that she did not drive her car there. She never made it home. I'm still going with my original theory...this guy was stalking her. It had nothing to do with drugs or trafficking, he was stalking her. He either pushed her into her car at MetLife or since he was stalking her, he was following her and pulled in behind her at a gas station or something and got her into her vehicle with him. It could be something simple like he was following her, she pulled into a gas station, and he made it seem like.."wow, thank god you're here..my car broke, can you give me a lift?" Of course she would have probably done it. They knew each other..he wasn't a stranger. Once at his house he either disabled her in the car or convinced her to come into his house and then disabled her. I do not think it is odd at all that she didn't text her friend to say she would be late. I wouldn't have either. He pulls her car into his garage..and takes her car back. I said before..he was stalking her..he knew exactly where she parked since he's probably been there numerous times without her knowledge. This shows a LOT of preplanning and deviousness.
He didn't have to "know" she was getting out of work early. That's what stalkers do..they lurk. He was probably hanging around waiting to stalk her some more when she came out. My heart hurts and my stomach is in knots for her..this is not going to end well I believe. When that DNA comes back as hers on the mattress or anywhere in his house, I hope to God that is enough to arrest him.

According to the most recent MSM, she didn't really leave that early. Or did she encounter someone in the parking lot (maybe near the entrance where cameras were in place) that delayed her a little? I don't know what the job market is like there, but leaving MetLife in October, he could've still been unemployed with plenty of time to have followed DS home on another day to determine her routine. JMO

She was last spotted leaving work around 5 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 2, though police said they do not have surveillance video of her walking to her vehicle.

I don't know why but I said from the beginning that she did not drive her car there. She never made it home. I'm still going with my original theory...this guy was stalking her. It had nothing to do with drugs or trafficking, he was stalking her. He either pushed her into her car at MetLife or since he was stalking her, he was following her and pulled in behind her at a gas station or something and got her into her vehicle with him. It could be something simple like he was following her, she pulled into a gas station, and he made it seem like.."wow, thank god you're here..my car broke, can you give me a lift?" Of course she would have probably done it. They knew each other..he wasn't a stranger. Once at his house he either disabled her in the car or convinced her to come into his house and then disabled her. I do not think it is odd at all that she didn't text her friend to say she would be late. I wouldn't have either. He pulls her car into his garage..and takes her car back. I said before..he was stalking her..he knew exactly where she parked since he's probably been there numerous times without her knowledge. This shows a LOT of preplanning and deviousness.
He didn't have to "know" she was getting out of work early. That's what stalkers do..they lurk. He was probably hanging around waiting to stalk her some more when she came out. My heart hurts and my stomach is in knots for her..this is not going to end well I believe. When that DNA comes back as hers on the mattress or anywhere in his house, I hope to God that is enough to arrest him.

Good call, you have a good spidey sense. Did you see the story about the girl from Montpelier?

I really do understand your hesitation and I have not ruled out that someone else may have been staying there. That said, if I (or my spouse) owned a home that was connected to multiple searches in response to a missing person investigation, I would not be silent. I would want to clear my name and help LE in whatever way possible. The fact that I may be harboring someone capable of such a crime would probably eat me alive. But that's just me.

Police said "evidence and information" led them to the home of a security guard they believe knows Danielle Stislicki of Farmington Hills, who was last seen on Dec. 2.

The hesitation for me is not knowing how they obtained the info previously that he was a security guard and the info about the homeowner. I.e., I'm wondering if an officer previously referenced (probably accidentally) searching a home of someone who was or is a security guard at metlife. Then, the media was able to obtain the address for said home and found the same info discussed here about homeowners, one being ill, etc. So the small doubt is that there may have been a renter and/or someone else staying in the home that is not listed as a homeowner or spouse of homeowner. There is no info to be found online that FG was or is a security guard, either. Info was found about being an EMT and possibly firefighter.

In terms of the article, it references her being seen leaving work around 5 but no video surveillance of her walking to her vehicle. Does this imply she was seen leaving her office/cubicle and exiting the building around 5 or her vehicle was seen exiting the parking lot around 5? And part of the evidence with the security guard- possibly seen in her vehicle? Or leaving at the same time?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

BBM...OR he said to her at their place of employment "ugg, my car broke and I don't have a ride home!" and she said "oh man, I can drop you off if you want. I planned on meeting a friend at 5:30 though, maybe i can get out a little early to take you".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en