MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we positive that the spaces aren't numbered??? It's quite possible that each spot was reserved for a specific unit. If someone knew her unit number they could leave her car in the corresponding open parking spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. The spaces are not marked.

Thanks, I deleted the comment, in case it was deemed inappropriate.

It is actually a good question. And I wonder if maybe the friend was calling her since it was mentioned that the phone went to voice-mail at 7pm.

Now Dani had to be back to work by 8am. So maybe the friend didn't think too much about it.

Or maybe the friend thought Danielle had a male friend who she decided to hang out with instead. Idk.

They are filed in the circuit courts and while you can't see the actual filing online, you can see if one has filed for one. You just type in a name on the search court records, case/cases under that persons name will come up. I don't have any cases under my own name so I can't give an example, I can't share the ones I know as they are not mine to share, but I can pull them up and the PPO is listed.

There are exceptions to court records being not public though.

I stand corrected but in the 22 years I've been practicing I've never had one of my clients' PPOs appear as public record in either county.

Can someone interpret these public words delivered 16 hours ago by the father of DS.... My comprehension is not always the best. What does he know now? Sounds almost cryptic:

Does God cry when he loses one of his children, or rejoice because now they have come home?
I cry... because I do not know.
Now I know.
Yes!

And shortly before his words, publicly quoted by her mother simply,

"
To everyone who continues to help us find Danielle Ann Stislicki".

And now this publicly announced by her best friend 13 hours ago

Who ever can join us next Thursday, please come.
1f499.png
��
Thank you to everyone who has been organizing events, sharing her story and making Danielle unforgettable.

We love you Danielle.

Does anyone else read this as a possibly POSITIVE post?

I sort of feel like (along with the other info and events shared) that he could be saying:
Is God happy when he gets his children back (to Heaven)? Or happy that they keep living on earth?
Then:
I don't know which would make me happier.
Then:
Yes I do. I'm happy she's on earth.

Does that make sense? Like, you're SO mad your kid scared the life out of you but you are also SO happy they're safe?

Regarding the following "condolences" type theme, we also have to remember 3/4 of those people are his "friends" since this case started and not people who would actually KNOW the result.

I feel like maybe the family has some confirmation that she is alive (maybe SG gave info about where he took her or if he trafficked her or...) which is giving them renewed hope that she is alive but just not in their arms yet? They're still asking for shares, prayers, and now a vigil. I would assume they'd be silent right now if they found her deceased.

Just a theory.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I257 using Tapatalk

Senator Judy Emmons will be one of the guests at the vigil for DS. Everyone is invited and for that reason I hope it is okay to post here. We are asked to spread the word.

I hope that is okay.

They are also referencing January as Human Trafficking Awareness Month and promoting an event all are also welcome to. For that reason I share it with YOU, all of us who have learned to know DS and most, who have never met her.

Very interesting--this Human Trafficking event being promoted by the family.

For me, the most important thing, getting her home.

I keep going back to the requests to share share share! This gives me hope! We only know bits and pieces about the Berkley search. Who's to say they didn't remove a laptop or personal computer that may have revealed sensative information.

Does anyone else read this as a possibly POSITIVE post?

I sort of feel like (along with the other info and events shared) that he could be saying:
Is God happy when he gets his children back (to Heaven)? Or happy that they keep living on earth?
Then:
I don't know which would make me happier.
Then:
Yes I do. I'm happy she's on earth.

Does that make sense? Like, you're SO mad your kid scared the life out of you but you are also SO happy they're safe?

Regarding the following "condolences" type theme, we also have to remember 3/4 of those people are his "friends" since this case started and not people who would actually KNOW the result.

I feel like maybe the family has some confirmation that she is alive (maybe SG gave info about where he took her or if he trafficked her or...) which is giving them renewed hope that she is alive but just not in their arms yet? They're still asking for shares, prayers, and now a vigil. I would assume they'd be silent right now if they found her deceased.

Just a theory.

Wasn't exactly my theory, but I love yours and will view it as such. Many SM pages tightened up privacy, will remove if not allowed to make this gen statement.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

A friend could've given DS the smoke buddy if DS thought it was cute and the friend had an extra. Someone gave me a link of chain used to secure logs on a trailer. I don't know jack about logging but had it on my keychain for years because I'm sentimental. I know I'm late to the party bringing this up but these threads move faster than I can think!!

We are working on a new flyer for Dani :heartbeat::earth:

I am very thankful that you are working on a new flyer for Danielle! Hitting the thank you button just doesn't begin to convey my appreciation! Great job keptrova_x!

Interesting watching a group of amateur and not so amateur sleuths (me) attack and try to resolve a crime... We watch the majorities position shift in unison. The injury to her foot/ankle is released and drugs become the theme. Twelve agencies rush in and we're convinced she is a link to an even wider crime spree. A possible colleague's home is searched and we're convinced she was the target of a stalker or an affair gone awry. And then we forget the 12 agencies, we forget the drugs,....

But today two big things have happened.

1. The Family has announced a vigil, and attending, a present and past state senator.

2. The family is promoting an event in Livonia designated as an event to raise awareness to human trafficking.

Remember...

1. We were asked to share the photo ALL over the country.

2. We were told of "a good chance she could be out of the state"

3. We were told local searches were no longer needed.

4. We were told of the fear "She is being held against her will"

5. And we were told there were 12 agencies involved, right off the bat.

It might be time to give up the "Stalker" and "Romance gone awry" theories....

I want so bad for her to come home

I'm not convinced that's impossible!

A friend could've given DS the smoke buddy if DS thought it was cute and the friend had an extra. Someone gave me a link of chain used to secure logs on a trailer. I don't know jack about logging but had it on my keychain for years because I'm sentimental. I know I'm late to the party bringing this up but these threads move faster than I can think!!

Good point. I think a lot of us on here jumped to the marijuana use when it could be something innocent.

I do find it interesting (and oddly reassuring) that human trafficking continues to pop up on posts in my sleuthing for DS. This would certainly tie in with the need to share, share, share through social media in lieu of ground searches. I'm also wondering again about the house break-in that night in Detroit (rumored, of course) that also seemed to coincide with trafficking (men coming and going). So my thoughts are that this was an act of retaliation by the SG. He may have targeted DS if his employment was terminated and he sought revenge by selling her into trafficking (with the assumption it could not be traced back to him as she would've left the immediate area fairly quickly, likely out of state). My biggest question now is, was it done to seek revenge on DS or someone else who worked there? The protective mama bear in me is starting to show. Hurt me but God have mercy on you, if you hurt my child. JMO

Senator Judy Emmons will be one of the guests at the vigil for DS. Everyone is invited and for that reason I hope it is okay to post here. We are asked to spread the word.

I hope that is okay.

They are also referencing January as Human Trafficking Awareness Month and promoting an event all are also welcome to. For that reason I share it with YOU, all of us who have learned to know DS and most, who have never met her.

Very interesting--this Human Trafficking event being promoted by the family.

For me, the most important thing, getting her home.

Interesting watching a group of amateur and not so amateur sleuths (me) attack and try to resolve a crime... We watch the majorities position shift in unison. The injury to her foot/ankle is released and drugs become the theme. Twelve agencies rush in and we're convinced she is a link to an even wider crime spree. A possible colleague's home is searched and we're convinced she was the target of a stalker or an affair gone awry. And then we forget the 12 agencies, we forget the drugs,....

1. The Family has announced a vigil, and attending, a present and past state senator.

2. The family is promoting an event in Livonia designated as an event to raise awareness to human trafficking.

Remember...

Nothing is impossible. Remember Jacey Dugard, Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus, Michelle Knight, and numerous human trafficking survivors. Survivors. Praying that whatever took Dani away from family and friends, it ends soon and she comes home.

I've thought about this quite a bit. IMO, it only seems odd because ultimately Danielle ended up being a missing person. If I honestly put myself in the friend's place, I'd probably have done the same as she did. I mean, who (besides people like us hyperaware WSers) thinks things like this would happen? People have a tendency to go, "Hmm, that's weird. Must be a reasonable explanation for it." Not automatically conclude that the person has disappeared.
KWIM?

I have to remember to tell myself this in nearly every missing persons involving an adult. I'm 35 and would have been out riding by her place or calling her parents a few hours after she didn't show, but I'm way more aware of what could go wrong and much more cautious than any of my friends.

PS. I just discovered this case last night and stayed up to catch up on the threads for 3 hrs!

Remember...

Many people said early on that HT sounded likely, but that idea was shut down bc of age, area, whatever, whatever.

I don't necessarily think those people (such as myself ) that subscribe to the HT theory have stopped, just that others are coming in with new theories.

I feel the "share far and wide" idea is absolutely indicative of HT as is the "no local searches".

She looks younger than she is, she is child bearing age, she's small, she's assumable to be healthy, she's single... it's not always kids, hookers, and druggies that get stolen.

I think the possibility that the SG may have needed money (a sick person in the house can incur extreme bills) & DS was helpful or an easy target (for him for whatever reason), is what happened. He had an opportunity and took it.

I just hope SG does the right thing and gives all the info to get DS back.

Damage is done, he's going to get nailed for crimes anyway, why not save himself from more trouble like murder or accessory to if they find her one day?

I keep going back to the requests to share share share! This gives me hope! We only know bits and pieces about the Berkley search. Who's to say they didn't remove a laptop or personal computer that may have revealed sensative information.

Remember...

Some good theories here... We should in no way give up on Dani coming back. Alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member