MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The other thing that came to my mind on the why statement. People talk in these situations many have nasty things to say, to many questions of what was she doing, could bring out that reply. More of a geesh it does not matter why all that matters is she is missing and deserves to be found.

I agree that all that really matters is that she needs to be found. I don't care about the why once she is found safe. However, when she is still missing the WHY becomes so important because the WHY naturally leads to WHERE she may be. I think people focus on the why because it leads to where. JMO

For homicides people focus on the motive, the why factor. Because that naturally leads to who.

It has not been reported that her phone was taken out of state. And of course she didn't leave on her own. But the likelihood whoever took her didn't notice or didn't think about her phone possibly being in a coat pocket (along with her keys) is not far fetched at all. It's more far fetched to think someone snatched her for H.T. and parked her car back home.
In my opinion.

(in her coat pocket) interesting because on the new flyer, the coat has been added.

First time poster, long time reader. I have a family member that lives in IGA and for the past 20+ minutes a helicopter has been circling the complex. There are nearby express ways so there is always the possibility of an accident that they are watching, but where my family member is located in the complex, they say it is pretty clear to be circling the complex. They can not see DS building from their location but is going to try to travel that way to see what they can see. They said when DS first went missing they did this as well. Just mentioning it.

The IG photo was approx. 20 weeks ago, which would place it at the end of August (go back in a week IIRC). So she could've been in the office late August/early September. I just can't shake the feeling that this was an act of retaliation (work related harassment complaint) or a fixation on DS that brought the SG back to the MetLife building. He could've been working somewhere else, but the hours would've had to allow him to be there earlier on a Friday afternoon (before most would be leaving at 5:00. JMO

From MSM we only know that he hasn't worked there since October. We do not know if he was terminated or on some sort of leave. Also, a few threads ago someone mentioned that DS mentioned returning to work was in August according to her IG. She stated that she was returning tomorrow. Someone calculated the weeks back and that "tomorrow" was in August. However, I did not verify this myself with her IG account.

First time poster, long time reader. I have a family member that lives in IGA and for the past 20+ minutes a helicopter has been circling the complex. There are nearby express ways so there is always the possibility of an accident that they are watching, but where my family member is located in the complex, they say it is pretty clear to be circling the complex. They can not see DS building from their location but is going to try to travel that way to see what they can see. They said when DS first went missing they did this as well. Just mentioning it.

Thanks for the info and welcome! Is there snow on the ground there?

I agree that all that really matters is that she needs to be found. I don't care about the why once she is found safe. However, when she is still missing the WHY becomes so important because the WHY naturally leads to WHERE she may be. I think people focus on the why because it leads to where. JMO

For homicides people focus on the motive, the why factor. Because that naturally leads to who.
Oh I agree on that. I also put that maybe it came from LE and if IIRC, LE also stated it. Which I thought odd coming from LE cause the why leads to where she may be and LE would know that. But LE in this case didn't want any info out there, so it's possible they said it as in "we are not telling the why".

From MSM we only know that he hasn't worked there since October. We do not know if he was terminated or on some sort of leave. Also, a few threads ago someone mentioned that DS mentioned returning to work was in August according to her IG. She stated that she was returning tomorrow. Someone calculated the weeks back and that "tomorrow" was in August. However, I did not verify this myself with her IG account.
Correct. We only know from MSM that he hasn't worked there since October. We do not know that he wasn't working in the same capacity for the security company in another location, like Rochester for example. We should probably not jump to conclusions with the words "terminated" or "fired".

Thanks for the info and welcome! Is there snow on the ground there?

I hope I am doing this right, I apologize if not. Yes, there is snow on the ground but it is a VERY light dusting, we can see the grass poking through still. But, in the past few weeks there have been many of days with no snow at all.

Gam you lost me. "maybe it came from LE and if IIRC, LE also stated it.

What's "it"?

The IG photo was approx. 20 weeks ago, which would place it at the end of August (go back in a week IIRC). So she could've been in the office late August/early September. I just can't shake the feeling that this was an act of retaliation (work related harassment complaint) or a fixation on DS that brought the SG back to the MetLife building. He could've been working somewhere else, but the hours would've had to allow him to be there earlier on a Friday afternoon (before most would be leaving at 5:00. JMO

I instinctively feel the perpetrator was actively employed and left his job at a time which would allow him to be at Met Life at the same time she left.

Gam you lost me. "maybe it came from LE and if IIRC, LE also stated it.

What's "it"?

The statement made in press conference "we don't care why". Some think it was odd, which I do to, but was giving some other ideas of perhaps why it was said that way.

The statement made in press conference "we don't care why". Some think it was odd, which I do to, but was giving some other ideas of perhaps why it was said that way.

Ah, it's the same thing the Papinis said in the SP case. Maybe they just said what they're advised to say. To make an emotional plea...

Correct. We only know from MSM that he hasn't worked there since October. We do not know that he wasn't working in the same capacity for the security company in another location, like Rochester for example. We should probably not jump to conclusions with the words "terminated" or "fired".

I don't think Rochester is more than 30 minutes from the other location. My nephews go to a bar in Rochester to play beer pong and when they need a ride home from their father, it takes maybe 30 or so minutes to pick them up. BTW, did you happen to see someone a few days ago claiming to have insider information? I hoped they could contact the mediator or whatever it's called to post. I remember their final post which just said "Why would I come here and lie?" I agree. Why? And poof, they were gone.

I agree with Cricket. I've mentioned my daughter died in a hotel room in Lansing in 2011. Her case was never solved and said we could open at anytime. They say my daughter died of alcohol and heroine but I know deep down it was not her choice and I know darn well that man took advantage of my daughter. But because the two girls that knew what was happening never came forward so it's this man's word against my deceased daughter who didn't have a voice to fight back with. I know my daughter was not a heroine addicted girl, but I still spread the word on drugs and human trafficking as both are an epidemic in the state of Michigan. It's sad but true! I'll fight until the end fir justice for my daughter. All I have left are memories and what keeps me going is getting the word out on drugs and human trafficking. Dani
Reminds me of how my daughter was and that pulls me close to share her story and bring her home to her family. I would never want a mother or father to go through the heartache I live with everyday.

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk
Sending warm, squeezy hugs.

Back to sleuthing. In my opinion.....

Those comments made at the press conference "Being held against her will" and "May be out of state" can support H.T., no doubt. And the fact that local searches seem to be replaced with attempts to widely circulate her photo also can sound like H.T.

But parking a car back at an apartment isn't what we expect from H.T.

I'm old. I don't know much about cell phones. But isn't it possible the police know, but have not released, that her phone was taken out of state. Had it, the same sort of comments would have been made.

And it wouldn't necessarily stem from H.T.

And regarding the outpour of agencies. She did know Senator Levin. And her friends have organized a vigil with the present and past State Senators showing up. My father said, "The Squeaky Wheel Gets The Grease". Maybe they did the right things to get the most resources.
This is true. She may have been taken from her parking lot after exiting her car, been moved out of state, and is now being held - but not for trafficking.

But Katie was all of 16 I'm guessing if in 10th grade....not quite the almost 30 Dani is. Just my opinion
Again, HT can be fir all sorts of things beyond sex, but even for sex it has no bounds. Age is irrelevant, depending on the customer base.

On backpage, for example Orlando FL is full of much older women. They literally look older. Some show face, some do not. I have no doubt some of those faceless ads are involuntary. I also have no doubt there is a certain type of individual who is drawn to those types of ads. Maybe they are sick and twisted and like to play rough, and like the slavery element.

The more time you spend in WS, the more cases you follow, the more twisted minds you'll be exposed to. At some point, nothing surprises you anymore and anything becomes possible. Because, we're dealing with humans, and crazy/demented does not play by the rules.

I don't think Rochester is more than 30 minutes from the other location. My nephews go to a bar in Rochester to play beer pong and when they need a ride home from their father, it takes maybe 30 or so minutes to pick them up. BTW, did you happen to see someone a few days ago claiming to have insider information? I hoped they could contact the mediator or whatever it's called to post. I remember their final post which just said "Why would I come here and lie?" I agree. Why? And poof, they were gone.
How can I find out more on what you are talking about without breaking TOS?

We have a thread here on it.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-PHONE-CO%92s-RETRIEVE-CELL-amp-TEXT-MSG-INFO

I remember this being discussed during the Christina Morris case. At the time, Verizon and Virgin Mobile were the only major carriers that retained the content of the texts and Verizon only kept them 3-5 days. (Virgin Mobile kept them longer - 90 days - and the search warrant had to specifically state that LE wanted the text content. But now they have been bought out by Sprint.) The others - Sprint, T-Mobile, AT&T and Nextel - did not keep them. This chart on the ACLU web page shows the retention:
https://www.aclu.org/cell-phone-loc...ponse-cell-phone-company-data-retention-chart

The data could be in a cloud, but as a CPA I've discussed this with fraud examiners and LE with knowledge in this area and the cloud presents an entirely different set of issues. If the data is in a cloud that is encrypted, the cell phone holder may be the only holder of the key. Neither the cloud provider or the carrier would be able to decipher it without that key. The location of the cloud server is another issue as some of them do not reside in the US and therefore do not recognize US search warrants. And since carriers have agreements with multiple cloud providers it is extremely difficult to determine which cloud provider has the data - if it even all resides on one cloud. Since the cloud providers in many cases are not divisions or part of the carrier's organization but companies where the carrier rents space on a server, the search warrant has to be served on the cloud provider.
https://leb.fbi.gov/2014/october/executing-search-warrants-in-the-cloud

Here is link that states posting was 1 month ago. Androids back up to Gmail account. Some is automatic some is not. Texts aren't automatic but there are settings and apps you can use depending on needs and wants. I would assume DS is pretty tech savvy but we don't know her settings or how she may have customized her phone. Another reason to want the phone itself. Also better able to determine and narrow down where its been when you have the phone.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.howt...-android-data-is-backed-up-automatically/amp/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay